What exactly is he hiding? Trump promised to be the most transparent president in US history

What exactly is he hiding? Trump promised to be the most transparent president in US history

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Golem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is being transparent and nothing has been found. Stop shilling, stop sliding.

Infinite Secrets, psyops, the hard data on conspiracies
Myriad naunces of state, schemes of foreign policy that have been advancing for decades
Deep state is the power

>transparent
He is actively refusing to permit discovery of evidence in either directiom

Trump wouldn't even release his fucking tax returns and you believed his empty words about transparency? Did you believe Hillary when she said her speeches to banks were no big deal, retard?

donald trump is a retard ass, but you'd think with every major media think tank against trump they'd dig up something genuinely incriminating on him months ago. It's just unlikely that he's got any actual dirt on him. When are people going to stop? When he have every year of his tax returns since the seventies?

>When are people going to stop? When he have every year of his tax returns since the seventies?

I think the left Russia conspiracy is behaving very similar to the obama-birther conspiracy. How did the Obama conspiracy die before out? It never really went away completely but eventually people got tired and started recognizing that the birther-angel was going nowhere and they slowly but surely moved on to other things.

I think the same will happen with the crazy libshits and their Russia conspiracy

proof he's hiding anything and not just sick of a constant witch hunt crucifying him anytime they find out someone talked to a russian citizen once?

I think the Russia shit is a witch hunt but the fact he didn't release his tax returns definitely means he has something to hide. It could be innocuous like he isn't as rich as he says, or just some personal thing he's embarrassed about but it definitely means something.

>>I think the Russia shit is a witch hunt but the fact he didn't release his tax returns definitely means he has something to hide.

Except we eventually got his tax returns and it shows he's been paying way more than all the other fuckers who begged to see his. Maybe he just wants to keep his stuff private like normal people do?

What are you talking about? He never released his tax returns.

Its not normal for a president to not release their tax returns, he's the only one who hasn't done it in like half a century. He definitely would have done it unless he had something to hide.

He's being audited. The reason the news media never talks about this is because it is the truth.

Surely you can see why giving your taxes to the entire country to scrutinize while going through an audit is a bad idea...

we got some of them. its not required and its just something people with nothing like to harp on about

>investigators arent find things I like and it MUST be tRump's fault.

>"Not into the briar patch, anything but the briar patch!"
It's funny watching liberals miss the point because they can't seem to rub a couple brain cells together

He is hiding the nuclear warhead codes.

We can't let him hide them, the truth must be revealed to the public.

Like I said I don't personally think its a big deal and I don't want to sound like the media hacks that bitch endlessly about it. But I still think you guys are wrong in that it definitely means that the tax returns contain something he doesn't want to get out. It might just be some personal chip on his shoulder about how much money he makes or something, or embarrassment over dodging tax.

I didn't hear that he was being audited? I remember him claiming he was being audited but there was never any proof. Sorry for being a retard but I don't see why this would cause you to not produce your tax returns. The only reason I can imagine for not producing your tax returns is if you think they are going to reveal something you don't want the public to know.

I know its not required. Its something that is expected this point of presidential candidates. He drew criticism for not releasing them. He preferred taking the criticism to actually releasing the tax returns. So he must think there is something in them that could harm him (or could have harmed him during the election).

>Its something that is expected this point of presidential candidates
thats nice. and people still voted him anyways despite that, so apparently not that expected

>I remember him claiming he was being audited but there was never any proof.
The media has jumped on Trump for saying Hillary "acid-washed" her emails... you honestly think if Trump's audit was a lie they would not be discussing it for weeks?

>Sorry for being a retard but I don't see why this would cause you to not produce your tax returns.
An audit is when the IRS examines everything you did that involved your businesses and money; these include shit like exact driving distances to and from work for a year, who you worked with every single day and where you worked, etc. By doing this, they are looking for any single dollar they can squeeze out of you for taxes. Giving out all this information to everyone in America means that instead of a few people in the IRS looking through your shit you now have given them millions of free investigators who will find every archaic tax law they can find to force Trump to pay millions more than the IRS could find.

As Trump says, it's an idiotic thing to do.

That's exactly what I'm saying? He preferred taking the damage his opponents tried to cause by complaining about not releasing them than to the damage he felt could result from releasing them. His calculation was correct and he won handily without releasing them. I doubt there's anything in them that is that damning, much less would have changed the election outcome, but all I'm saying is he clearly thinks there is something in them that he doesn't want people to see.

unfunny, fuckoff kikes , back to your sharia blue reddit boards

That makes sense if he is being audited.
However I can't find proof of that.

like people keep saying, its likely because of an audit. its all speculation either way so why worry about it

I don't feel very strongly about it, just making a point. It doesn't seem 'likely' that it is because of an audit to me. Not that I think it is 'unlikely', what I mean is that I don't think it is a matter of probability at all. We can empirically verify if he is under an audit because there should be evidence for that. I can't find any (except his claim he was under an audit) but I didn't look very hard I was hoping you guys knew more aobut it.

Liberals are golems. Golems do not possess any ability to think or reason because they are not people; they are shells animated by Jewish magic to serve the Jew and can only obey a Jew's orders. That is why they seem to be immune to the effects of their own endless hypocrisy; if one does not possess the ability to reason, you are nothing more than a parrot repeating back lies written for you by a Jew.

Liberals have such a hard time understanding hyperbole and sarcasm because the golem always takes commands literally. Notice how their masters keep pushing for the "acceptance" of physical deformities to cover their creation's own inhuman qualities.

Look into a liberal's hollow, dead eyes as they stare blankly at one of their (((protests))) screaming nonsensical slogans that one of their Jewish masters wrote for them. There is nothing inside.

infogalactic.com/info/Golem

The "Trump family" term every single news station and journalist is using now is so obviously manufactured. Couldn't find anything on Trump himself so now they have to dig for some form that someone around him may have filled out incorrectly which would clearly mean treason of the highest order

It has already been confirmed that several years' worth of his tax returns are no longer under audit and there is literally nothing stopping him from releasing those.

What I find incredible is how self-destructive Trump is.
Everything that is bad for his presidency, he does.
Jesus, I find it frustrating to think how he had no problems when he won the presidency it's his own foolish impulsiveness that got him in trouble and damaged him.