LET'S STOP TRUMP

Alright, let's face it. Both parties are dissatisfied with this President.

On the left side, it's obvious. They've always disliked him, and I don't need to explain why. Sure, for them Pence isn't much better, but it is a big milestone to get Trump out.

On the right, there's a bigger problem. You guys have all agreed he's a Jewish puppet. After the Syria strike, not fulfilling any campaign promises, and just bowing to leftist policies (that don't help either side anyway) it's clear that you all feel discontent with him as well.

You all on the right don't seem to have a problem with Pence, and it seems he is liked better than Trump on both sides. Everyone wins!

So why don't we work together? With the "meme magic" and weaponized autism from us Polers/4channers, the overall damage the opposition to Trump from the right will cause, and the protesting and help of the left, we can get this man out.

If we put our differences aside and work together towards this common goal, we can reach the 2/3 votes and more needed to kick Trump out and get Pence in. So what do you guys say?

Are you a fucking shill or what?

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This Sean Spicer resignation is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He colluded with Russia, and as patriots we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

>Polers/4channers

Holy shit, CTR doesn't even pay you anymore. What the fuck are you doing ?

You cannot halt what is to come, shill.

>Alright, let's face it. Both parties are dissatisfied with this President.

good, nuts to those jackoffs

>we can get this man out.

yeah but leaving him there is more humorous

can't believe how buttmad the media is, they probably don't like Trump's religion, his wife is catholic, didn't the last catholic president get shot in the head?

tired of winning?

dont forget to sage

HAHAHAHA fucking shill

Sage? It's just too obvious and low energy. Weak trolling attempt...so yeah, I ll sage this one. Man I was hoping for something interesting. :(

Jesus shareblue really needs to invest more in training you goys

saged

SAGE

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today I propose sieg heil brothers the shills can't see us talk inside of copypastas, we must weaponise their copypastas to make them think threads are being shipped in but really we are communicating unseen. This Sean Spicer resignation is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck, ,sieg heil brothers we must dox every ctr faggot and trick every shill into revealing themselves by having them click on links that reveal themselves and must do all we can to get him impeached. He colluded with Russia, and as patriots we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans sieg heil brothers this shill invasion must stop, we must dox and sage until they fear to shill on our boards know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to sieg heil brothers remember to communicate only inside of copypastas when discussing anti shilling strategies otherwise they will adapt shills cannot read copypastas redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

No. And, sage.

Wtf I'm a dick sucking cuck now?!

Please kill yourself ShareBlue faggot not git !!

If "both parties" are pissed....I'm am positive President Trump is on the right path!

>let's

let's not

>1 post by this ID
No shareblue, we dont hate trump yet. I'm sure if you spam impeach drumpf threads we will come to hate him.
This is a shill pasta like 'former trump supporter here'

>1 post by this id
D&C SHILLLLLLLL

sieg heil