What now bigots?

Well?

I'm perpetually confused about the state of the world for several years now.

Why the fuck would a tranny give a fuck about periods

Just because his wound is bleeding doesn't make it a period.

Your post looks like it's written by a tranny.

>NO MORE BLOODY VAGINAS
>DRUMP FRUMP

Transpons when?

Kek

I'm Californian get off my back Germany's doormat

Well what? The female pictured may or may not have a functioning menstrual cycle. What does this have to do with men? Men don't have ovaries or a womb. Unless you think that cutting your hair short and wearing a man's clothes makes you a male. We really need to stop pretending things are what they aren't. Cultural marxism is unhealthy.

This is some weird ass postmodernialism. They just try to find these weird corner cases where you are "man" and have period, then claim that period is not just for women. Then they have "meaningfull" conversation or screeching about it. They just try desperately to collect those victim bucks. Gotta climb that victim hierachy.

>AND IT'S GLORIOUS
>AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

>excuse me, fellating a penis seems kind of gay
>WELL IT'S NOT! START SUCKING

>Petiod stigma
>Bleeding as a result of female anatomy and being expected to not bleed everywhere and be modest about it is somehow a stigma

Being a tranny and still bleeding makes a statement about what exactly?

>universalism leading to absolutism
not that surprising baka desu senpai

That mental patient does not have her period because nature decided to *shut it down*. The same as super fat/anorexic females don't have their period, even nature has a limit.

What's he gonna do? Squirt ketchup up his asshole and then squirt it back out?

sage in all fields lads

I refuse to believe this conversation took place and these people exist.

Whats so confusing about it? Its just young people pushing the envelope as much as possible for attention.

Desperate to stand out.

It's a woman pretending to be a man I think, which means she still gets her period.

I'll tell you exactly - it seems that today the natural rebellious spirit of young people is not channeled through any real rebellion but through a system which seems happy to take any such attempt at gaining attention and legislating it culturally and then literally. What's confusing and scary is that our cultural systems are now run via teen angst, with the end result of an absurd system of unrelated or even random principles which are based on very little deep thought but are taken as absolutes extremely quickly.

Well said. Copied and stored away for future arguments.

It's like this world is entirely backwards.

what the fuck man. even 5 years ago I wouldn't have seen this shit coming.

When did we cross over into bizarroworld, Sup Forums?

Wrong.