So Sup Forums is not very fond of Jews when it comes to politics and economy...

So Sup Forums is not very fond of Jews when it comes to politics and economy, but is there anything wrong with Jewish physicists? Surely they should be judged on their theories, and not their histories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8iL1wHfw-I
strawpoll.me/13505064
youtu.be/UjKBoN2tRWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

death to israel

thats not how racism works

youtube.com/watch?v=E8iL1wHfw-I

Richard Feynman was cool

Fixed it.

kek

E = mc^2

strawpoll.me/13505064

Didn't he originally work at a patent office as well?

>what is Brownian motion
>what is general relativity
>what is the photoelectric effect

Inventions are inventions, they can be used for good and bad, physics and calculus is just the same

That said both Einstein and Newton (was he jewish though?) were complete wacko degenerates. Newton was basically /r9k/ in the pre internet days.

That formula and principle was known before Einstein.

stole this from the tubes

Poincaré was confused on several points. (See the discussion on Wikipedia regarding "mass energy equivalence".) He could never get the mechanical relations straight since he could not figure out that E=mc2E=mc2. Einstein followed Poincaré closely in 1905, he was aware of Poincaré's work, but he derived the theory simply as a geometric symmetry and made a complete system.

Einstein did share the credit with Lorentz and Poincaré for special relativity for a while, probably one reason his Nobel prize did not mention relativity. Pauli in the Encyclopædia Britannica article famously credits Einstein alone for formulating the relativity principle, as did Lorentz. Poincaré was less accommodating. He would say "Einstein just assumed that which we were all trying to prove" (namely the principle of relativity). (I could not find a reference for this, and I might be misquoting. It is important because it shows whether Poincaré was still trying to get relativity from Maxwell's equations, rather than making a new postulate—I don't know.)

Special relativity was ripe for discovery in 1905, and Einstein wasn't the only one who could have done it, although he did do it best, and only he got the E=mc^2 without which nothing makes sense. Poincaré and Lorentz deserve at least 50% of the credit (as Einstein himself accepted), and Poincaré has most of the modern theory, so Einstein's sole completely original contribution is E=mc^2

both Einstein and Newton would have the same answer to this unless that portal would travel at the speeds nearing the speed of light

Fun fact: The correct field equations of the General Theory were published before Einstein finally got them right.

The answer is A.
If the cube was moving upwards towards the portal, then it would be B.

t INTP

You're not a faggot

Portals can't move.

>Earth moves
>Portals can be used on Earth
Retarded burger.

This

Bet most of Sup Forums can't even drive without GPS so you guys have no room to complain about (((relativity)))

>Energy can magically transfer from one object to the other

Even ((((EIN))))Stein didn't believe that cmon lad

The itself cube has no momentum, ergo the result is A.

t. Somebody who actually played the fucking game.

Beat me to it

Jewish Physics is dead-end. Start over.

youtu.be/UjKBoN2tRWw
Tested this in portal

So Einstein did come up with the equation for four-momentum, E^2=m^2c^4+p^2c^2 (or E=mc^2 when at rest, momentum p=0), and he did come up with the idea that space and time were relative, but he did not develop much of the math surrounding it. There's a reason they're called "Lorentz Transformations" and not "Einstein Transformations". Einstein did amazing work as a physicist in Brownian motion and the photoelectric effect, not to mention later general relativity, but... well, to paraphrase his math professor, Minkowski (see Minkowski spacetime), Einstein was never a very good mathematician. Minkowski would later modify this criticism, saying he may not be a good mathematician, but he was a good physicist. That's why it took Minkowski, Lorentz, and others to realize Einstein's special Relativity was really just a rotation in four-dimensions.

Source: been studying physics for the past 6 years

I did the experiment in game. There's no right answer in that picture.

The answer to that question is the second one, because in the game she says that momentum is convserved through the portal and P=MV and velocity is relative between the object and the portal.

And INFP ? Did there INFP physicist ?

How can you compare Newton with Einstein. Newton is once-a-thousand-years breakthrough. Newton is god tier. Einstein is great, but not above his peers. The quantum mechanics guys were more mind blowing, but that's not what plebs understand

Newton and Darwin will always be 100x as important as Jewish scientists like Einstein. Jews know this that's why they used their Mindrape media complex to shill for Einstein and e=mc2 because they want a Jew to get credit. Einstein admitted tesla was better than him

But why would it fly through said portal if the only thing the cube has to do is think about air resistance. Its not touching anything the whole time.

I knew Einstein was a Jew and his contributions are heavily overblown. I often wonder if he had much of a hand in this or if it was mostly international Jewry using him to push their agenda, or somewhere in between.

He seems to go against their agenda relatively often.