/ELB/ George Webb Ratline Edition

Elizabeth Lee Beck, Attorney

>Bombshell Interview youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0
>Bombshell Rundown youtube.com/watch?v=J8IqSAOGIiA
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Explained by Jared Beck
>youtube.com/watch?v=GcYLxYfT2Ms

>UPDATE 7/22
There have been startling discovery of 3-6 MONTH OLD MAYO CLINIC CONNECTIONS.

>Old George Webb video from April 24th proves that Webb was onto ring directly by then.
>youtube.com/watch?v=xfJEh-bEVeQ

>Steemit article shows a Webb fan connecting the Mayo Clinic dots over SIX MONTHS ago!!!
>steemit.com/organharvesting/@v4vapid/organ-harvesting-in-haiti-a-webb-companion-and-alternate-theory
>archive.is/6Rsiz

Here is compiled dossiers of the Chairman and an ex-Chairman of the Mayo Clinic board... Both are CONNECTED; AT&T, Time Warner, etc.
>pastebin.com/H36UAWaA

tl;dr
Seth Rich, her potential witness, died.
Shawn Lucas, her process server, died.
Peter Smith, dead on May 14, 2017
Beranton Whisenant Jr, dead on May 24, 2017
Klaus Eberwein, dead on July 11, 2017

She's in a very similar situation of every person who has 'suicided' recently.

The objective here is to investigate her 9 statements of fact and brew dank memes.

1) Beranton Whisenant -> Jay Plotkin -> Jacksonville
2) Mayo Clinic has a hospital in Jacksonville Florida
3) Mayo Clinic -> Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger
4) Judge Harvey E. Schlesinger -> Jay Plotkin -> Beranton Whisenant
5) Mayo Clinic -> Clinton Foundation
6) Mayo Clinic -> High Government Officials
7) Clinton Foundation -> Haiti
8) Klause Eberwein -> Haiti
9) Peter Smith -> Mayo Clinic
Jump in the pastebin to search for clues
pastebin.com/yaxn5khW

For new leads, try searching Plebbit or other locations for month-old-or-older Mayo Clinic links.

Summery&Timeline pastebin.com/vC8ndD6V
#ProtectTheBecks
#DNCfraudlawsuit

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/organharvesting/@v4vapid/organ-harvesting-in-haiti-a-webb-companion-and-alternate-theory
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=1450504&privcapId=322563
archive.is/kknKC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_DiPiazza
archive.is/VqZhB
nndb.com/people/768/000030678/
archive.is/3ce9G
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=634104&capId=39764720
archive.is/i8Tor
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
issuu.com/sfgnissues/docs/v2i46
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From Steemit article written six months ago,
>steemit.com/organharvesting/@v4vapid/organ-harvesting-in-haiti-a-webb-companion-and-alternate-theory

>Summary

Let’s review, the Mayo Clinic has numerous facilities in Jacksonville and many of their services are related to organ transplants, bone marrow transplants, blood work, stem cell treatments and ‘regenerative medicine’.
The Clinton Foundation has a CHIM partnership with the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida.
We also saw how the Mayo Clinic has a tradition of sending cardiovascular teams to the northern part of Haiti.
Finally, the USNS Comfort makes stops at Mayport Naval Station. Mayport is located just outside of Jacksonville and is less than a 30-minute drive to the Mayo Clinic.

Profile: Samuel A. Di Piazza Jr.
Birthplace: UNKNOWN

>Mayo Clinic

Chairman Mayo Clinic since February 2014
Trustee at Mayo Clinic since 2010.

>Communications Industry

Independent Director of AT&T Inc. (also know as AT&T Advertising & Publishing) since July 30, 2015.
Director of DIRECTV, LLC since June 17, 2010.

>"Charity"

Served as the President of Big Brothers/Big Sisters of New York City since 2001.
Member of Executive Council and Trustee of Inner-City Scholarship Fund, New York City.
Was Director of Junior Achievement, Inc., New York City Ballet Inc., Business Council of New York State Inc. and The Partnership for New York City, Inc.
Global Chairman of Junior Achievement Worldwide.

>Government Finance

Director of National September 11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center Foundation, Inc.
Was Trustee of the International Accounting Standards Committee Foundation from 2006 to 2011.
Was Trustee of the London-based International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation and the US-based Financial Accounting Foundation.
Was on Financial Accounting Standards Board from 2002 to 2005.
Serves on the USA Foundation Board of the World Economic Forum.
Trustee at the Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce.
Chairman of the Geneva-based World Business Council on Sustainable Development.

>Banks/Corporate Finance

Vice Chairman of Citi Institutional Clients Group from May 2011 to January 2014.
Independent Director at Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated since May 29, 2015 and Regions Financial Corporation since November 8, 2016.
Was Member of Senior Strategic Advisory Group at Citicorp.
Director of Regions Bank.

(Cont.)

(Cont from above)

>>PricewaterhouseCoopers

Began his career with PwC in 1973 and was its Partner since 1979.
Chairman of the PricewaterhouseCoopers US (PwC U.S.) from 1979 to 2002.
Chief Executive Officer of PricewaterhouseCoopers CI LLP from 2002 to 2009.
Global Chief Executive Officer of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwC) from 2002 to 2009 and its Tax Partner since 1979.
Global Chief Executive Officer of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP since December 1, 2005.
Member of Global Board of New York at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

36-year career at PwC with multiple leadership positions including Member of Global Leadership Team.

Was a Senior Partner of the PricewaterhouseCoopers US Firm.
>Other/Random

Independent Director of The New Jersey Performing Arts Center Corporation since February 2005 and ProAssurance Corporation since January 21, 2014.
Was Trustee at The Conference Board, Inc. He served as a Director of Apollo Education Group Inc. from December 2009 to October 31, 2011 and Apollo Group, Inc. from 2010 to October 2011.
Chairman of The Conference Board, Inc. until 2011.
Co-Chairman of Global Advisory Council at The Conference Board, Inc.
Chairman of the Coalition of Service Industries.
Trustee of St. Patrick's Cathedral, New York City.

>Educational Background

Received a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting & Economics from the University of Alabama and Master's of Science in Tax Accounting from the University of Houston.
Internationally recognized author and commentator in fields such as corporate reporting, transparency, anti-corruption and sustainable development.
Was honored as an Accountant of the Year by the Beta Alpha Psi Society and is a recipient of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor and the INROADS Leadership Award.

>Sources

>bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=1450504&privcapId=322563
>archive.is/kknKC

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_DiPiazza
>archive.is/VqZhB

Profile: James L. Barksdale
Born: Jackson, Mississippi

>Mayo Clinic

Served as the Chairman of Mayo Clinic from 2006 to 2010.
Served as a Trustee of Mayo Clinic since 2001 and serves as its Emeritus Public Trustee.
Serves as a Trustee of Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research.

>FEDEX

CIO of FedEx from 1978 to 1983
Executive Vice President and CEO at Federal Express Corporation from April 1983 to January 1992
He has been an Independent Director of FedEx Corporation since 1999.

>COMMUNICATIONS

Served as a Director of Lin Broadcasting Corp. from 1992 to January 13, 1995.

Served as the President and CEO at McCaw Cellular from 1991-94.
When McCaw was sold to AT&T in 1994, he became the first CEO of AT&T Wireless.

Served as Director of Netscape Communications Corporation from October 1994.
Served as CEO and President at Netscape Communications Corporation from January 1995 until March 1999.

Mr. Barksdale served as a Director of Tellme Networks Inc. (telecom founded in 1999 by parent Microsoft)

Director of Sun Microsystems, Inc. from April 1999 to January 2010.
Director of Oracle America, Inc. from 1999 to January 11, 2001.
Served as a Director of Liberate Technologies (an Oracle company)

Independent Director of Time Warner Inc. from January 2001 until June 15, 2017.
Independent Director of Historic Time Warner, Inc. since January 2001.

Director of Dick Clark Productions, Inc. since April 2008.
Founded Spread Networks, LLC in 2009.

CEO at New Cingular Wireless Services, Inc.
Director of TechNet and EdgeTheory, LLC.
Co-Chairman of the Board of Spread Networks, LLC.
Member of Board of Trustees of In-Q-Tel, Inc.
Was a Partner of Frontline Wireless, LLC.

(Cont. below)

I watch George Webb and Jason Goodman of Crowdsource the Truth every day. Very interesting watching them disseminate the corruption that has been going on in many different areas.

However, I hear Jason say Seth has no autopsy report, no death certificate, no photographic evidence, no police body cam footage, no social security death report, etc. So is Seth really DEAD? Or is he alive and locked away in one of the underground caverns at the Denver Airport?

(Cont from above)

>FINANCIAL INDUSTRY

Has been a Special Limited Partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers since January 2006. (Venture Capital)
Served as a Special Advisor at General Atlantic LLC. (Growth Equity Firm)

>GOVERNMENT
Mr. Barksdale served for eight years on the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.
Served as the Chairman of the Mississippi Governor's Commission for the Recovery, Rebuilding and Renewal to rebuild the 43 counties of South Mississippi that were declared a disaster zone.
In January 2012, Governor Phil Bryant appointed Mr. Barksdale as interim Executive Director of the Mississippi Development Authority where he served till June 2012.
Served as the Co-Chairman of the Markel Foundation's Commission on National Security in the Information Age.
>Barksdale Management Co

Chairman and President of Barksdale Management Co. since April 1999.
Has more than 35 years of operational experience and active management/executive experience.
Mr. Barksdale co-founded Barksdale Group in April 1999 and served as its Managing Partner (till 2013) and Partner.
>OTHER

Served as a Director of HomeGrocer.com, Inc. since April 1999.
Served as a Director of Webvan Group, Inc. since September 2000.
Has been a Director of WWII Museum since June 2003.

Was an Employee of IBM Corp.
Served as a Director of Revolution Health Group LLC.
CIO of Cook Industries and President of Cook Treadwell and Harry.
Served as a Director of SubmitOrder.com, Inc.
Mr. Barksdale served as a Director of Respond.com, Inc. and Respond Networks, Inc.

(Cont. below)

>AWARDS

Computer Reseller News named Mr. Barksdale "#1 Executive of the Year," while PC Magazine selected him "Person of the Year."
At the 1997 ETRE Conference in Budapest, he received the "Executive of the Year" award.
Mr. Barksdale also earned the BEAR Award from Brown University for citizenship, as well as the Headwave Award from the State of Mississippi and the national NetDay Hero Award for his work for education.

>CHARITY

He brought national recognition to the issue of childhood literacy with his gift of $100 million for the creation of the Barksdale Reading Institute.

>EDUCATION

A recipient of the Mississippi Technology Alliance's Legends Award, he has earned inductions into the University of Mississippi Hall of Fame, the Mississippi Business Hall of Fame and the Memphis Society of Entrepreneurs.
Mr. Barksdale was awarded the 2011 Mississippi Medal of Service award in recognition of his service to the state in education and Hurricane Katrina recovery.
Holds a B.A. in Business Administration from the University of Mississippi.

>SOURCES

>nndb.com/people/768/000030678/
>archive.is/3ce9G

>bloomberg.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=634104&capId=39764720
>archive.is/i8Tor

bbbbumpo

I would love to do more research into this as we are at a huge crossing point in the entire investigation that spans almost every lucrative industry but I am on my way to work a half day so I will have to leave it to you other anons for the next six hours anyway

This is awful

>rational adult man
>berniebro

alas, if only webb weren't a fag larper attention whore berniebro,

bump for justice

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

/Webb/ is /ourguy/

Bump

I wish George Webb was real

I for one totally believe Jason Jewman

A. Jay Plotkin
E-mail: [email protected]
Born: Jacksonville, Florida
Admitted: Jay was admitted to the Florida Bar in October, 1986 and the Middle District of Florida in 2009.
Education: Jay Plotkin received his Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor from the University of Florida. While at the University of Florida, Jay participated in Moot Court and was an Intramural Competition champion. As a member of the Moot Court team, he was named as the Outstanding Team Member in the Spring 1986 and an outstanding graduating senior. Upon graduation, he was elected to Order of the Barrister for Excellent Skills in Advocacy.
Member: Jay is active in our community. Jay is currently the Board Chair for Communities In Schools of Jacksonville and an executive board member of the Jacksonville Housing Authority, where he chairs the community relations committee. He is Past President of the Rotary club of South Jacksonville and a former member of the United Way Campaign Cabinet. Jay is a Leadership Jacksonville alumnus (class of 2001), a member of the Board of Directors for the Ronald McDonald House and has been a Take Stock in Children Mentor since 2000.
Jay has served on the Florida Supreme Court’s Commission on the Legal Needs of Children and the Florida Bar Permanent Standing Committee on the Legal Needs of Children.
Jay is a Master of The Chester Bedell Inn of Court.

Continued from above:

Professional Concentration: Jay began his legal career as a litigation associate with the law firm of Smith and Hulsey in Jacksonville, Florida. In April, 1987, he became an Assistant State Attorney for the Fourth Judicial Circuit covering Duval, Clay, and Nassau County. While in the State Attorneys Office, he prosecuted a wide range of cases from misdemeanors to homicides, including time spent specializing in the prosecution of child abuse cases and repeat offenders. From 1993 until 2009, Jay served as the Director of the State Attorneys Office Nationally acclaimed Juvenile Justice Divisions, overseeing all aspects of juvenile intervention, diversion and prosecution. In April 1999, Jay was promoted to Chief Assistant State Attorney. Until January 2009, he supervised all aspects of an office of one hundred attorneys and over three hundred support staff while continuing to be an active trial lawyer. Jay has personally tried approximately, ninety jury trials to date, serving as first chair in the majority of these cases.

Jay continues to focus his efforts on trial work in the areas of personal injury law; medical malpractice; products liability; and mass torts.
Honors/Awards: In 1994, Jay received the Fourth Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office’s Distinguished Service Award. In 2006, Jay was recognized by the Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association as the Prosecutor of the year for the State of Florida. In 2007, the Rotary Club of South Jacksonville presented their Good Government Award to Jay in recognitiion of outstanding service to the community and the City of Jacksonville. Jay has also received recognition from The Florida Bar for his pro bono efforts.

He's friends with Lee Stranahan ffs.

Bumpulumpkins

It's getting worse?

Bump

bump

Who's stranahan?

A legit as fuck reporter who also runs a journalism school in DC.

Webb has also been interviewed extensively with Corsi.

checked. thank you fellow anons for bumping and dumping. I am exhausted from doing this the past 3 days. I appreciate all of your work.

The Temple falls around their ears.

>i watch the jews play pretend everyday
You're a goddamn retard

issuu.com/sfgnissues/docs/v2i46

BUMP

related

Bumping

>try to prosecute a criminal using the justice system
>everybody keeps getting 'suicided'
How's that peaceful legality working out for ya?

>Better dead than Red

I'm just saying killing Hillary would be quite a revolutionary act.

Agreed, but then the mantle would just be passed to another operative. We would need to go full 1776 to effectively remove these people by force.

Otherwise... slow and steady.

>Blatently pushing for conflict
no_foul_play_whatsoever.jpg

kys webb shill
and tell me

who

is

spoofing

the

Seth

Rich

Nigger

Faggots

Well, 1776 was just a bunch of upset colonial elite oligarchs throwing a hissy fit against a monarchy, you probably mean the French Revolution. What's wrong with it, though? What happened to muh tree of liberty? I always knew that Americans were cucks and that gun ownership was just a fashion statement.

b-bumpers

Bump!

kek
No, I mean 1776. Like when we would tar, feather, and hang elitest scum like you and this faggot here.

I don't chop random peoples heads off and build burning pyramids of other peoples shit in the street or try to turn the calendar into a 9 day work week you Jacobin filth. Get fucked pedo shills, if you aren't sitting on your grandfather's cock all ready.
Kill.
Your.
Self.
Shill.
Cost - 1 Captcha

didn't Webb get arrested recently (month or two ago)? I seem to remember reading something strange about him, possibly having a twin brother, or else pretending to be two people at once.
I guess his brother was saying he was schizo, then others were saying he was CIA psyop.
I have no clue either way, just remember reading it on Voat

Bump

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Bump

Bump

Disturbing

Bump

ACTUAL THREAD HERE

ACTUAL THREAD HERE

ACTUAL THREAD HERE

bump'd