Obama's birth certificate

why was it faked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v636AlaVmE
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because he wasn't born in America, that one sheriff or whatever admitted it, they just wanted to cover it up as "hurr durr trump lies xd"

It doesn't matter anyway, no matter how much evidence you present to liberals they're just going to deny it.

Because Barry is a fraud

>pic more related than you now

know*
my bad.

his maternal lineage has CIA ties, his mother and grandfather both. personally i think the "not born here" thing is a red herring.

I think it was to hide the identity of his real father, Frank Marshal Davis who was a card carrying communist, bi-sexual deviant who has long ties to Valerie Jarret"s family.

There was one really titillating theory I read a while back that IMO seems more or less pausible.

Basically the theory claims that Barrack's father was not some Kenyan guy, but he was this different black guy who was a radical leftist and eventually a domestic terrorist. There's no way I can really do it justice just from the top of my head, but it gets DEEP into shit believe me. There are a lot of connections between Obama, leftist activists, high ranking members of academia, and the leader ship at Obama's alma mater. Go look it up, it's worth it just for rabbit hole it takes you down

RIP loretta fuddy youtube.com/watch?v=9v636AlaVmE

his kenyan dad has potential cia ties too

essential watching on the topic youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

What repercussions can he face for forging his certificate?

inexplicably, no one at the federal level gives a fuck. so, zero repercussions.

Well, we wouldn't let him be president that's for sure!

Don't see how it could have been faked without CIA buy in. Forging documents and determining forgeries is literally their job. So the question you have to ask yourself is why did the CIA support this?

Because he didn't have it. His stepfather had lost the original during monsoon season in Indonesia, and when he went back to the office or records in Hawaii they had tossed it out years ago.
So nobody had an original copy, but it was still perfectly legitimate.

i don't understand. can you elaborate? you're agreeing that the long-form cert is a forgery?

just to fuck with us
he probably really was born in hawaii

it's a conspiracy they created just to call out obama critics as conspiracy theorists

weird seemingly pointless but important little psy ops are everywhere, social engineering is going on all over the place

so why wouldn't trump get to the bottom of it now?
and what's your take on

I believe it was faked for damage limitation the drastic measure was taken due to Obamas popularity dwindling.

Plus it's the government they can do what the fuck they want.

>Davis
This!

i dunno, the situation is a bit too complex for me to even speculate. too much is unknown. trump is playing 4d chess and i'm not going to pretend i know the rules to that game. he's likely got more important shit to handle

What year/month did Kenya become a Republic?

malik has tweeted out his brother's alleged kenyan cert but still denies the FMD thing

Up

>that one sheriff or whatever admitted it,
How would a sherrif know?

Up

he did a full investigation using the resources of a major police department and professionals in the field of forged documents. presented every bit of evidence that it was conclusively fake. it's undeniable.

and yet the mainstream media denies it, so it's not real, and it never happened. it's that easy

Obamas fathers name was Marshall Davis. He is the radical leftist you speak of. If you look up about him it even says obama used to visit him often as a child.

He's talking now about the Sheriff Joe Arpaio press conference linked above. Watch it. They engaged two different, independent forensic investigators.

May 1967

yes i think i saw it on infowars. which is where i heard that the frogs are turning gay which i've since discovered is true. we're living in the timeline where everything alex jones says turns out to be true (except y2k), it's wild

Bump

Up

Again