Why are you guys so scared of Jews? Do they have superpowers or something?

Why are you guys so scared of Jews? Do they have superpowers or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

tomatobubble.com/id1143.html
timesofisrael.com/israeli-hiker-found-dead-in-river-in-georgia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage newfag threads

They're extremely smart, lack empathy, and are extremely nepotistic.

I am not scared, i like jews. I think most people hate jews.

Jews are closest to God. Their intellect and holiness is beyond normal man.

No, they're the ones that think they have superpowers.

Yes.

Has Sup Forums actually met any Jews? I hate Muslims because I lived in London and I saw how cancerous their society was. I hate niggers because I live in a black majority city and I see how cancerous they are. The Jews I've met are fairly innocuous. They have a retarded religion but that's the same for any abrahamic religion. Hollywood and the media are cancer and yes Jews hold significant power there, but I doubt they have some grand master plan. If they did what would it entail? Bring the west to ruin? Where would they live if that happened? Who would protect Israel from invading hordes?

Jews are not smart

they employ Semitic Mindrape because they have no morals, that and nepotism explain their position in society. the 'antisemitism' smokescreen is the only thing that allowed them to stay influential

I can shoot lasers out of my eyes. It's a super secret superpower all jews have. It's just as says.

Well, the Ashkenazi Jews are considered, even within Israel and the Jewish communities, to be just that. Cold, apathetic and selfish with shitty food. The Sephardic Jews have significantly better personalities, but are much more middle-eastern in their behavior, obviously.

>Czeched
Falashim Jew is best Jew

ur right their high iq they score and the fact theyre so rich and successful is because they have low iq

(((untampered IQ test studies)))

Jews give themselves plush jobs there's nothing impressive about it

>the sephardic jews have significantly better personalities

How so?
Sephardic Jews will never have "significantly better" personalities than us.
I guess you're a butthurt Sephardi.

explain why they dominate chess, handle prestigious white collar jobs extremely well (including making scientific advancements and discoveries). or explain how they rule governments through subversion if theyre so dumb? just face it, ashkenazim are smarter than the average white.

Oh look a little jealous goy.

Superiority breeds jealousy.

> actually caring about each other and showing signs of appreciation
> not having barely put together families with no signs of affection between the mother and the father
> having a good time rather than complaining and ruining every social event by being a total snob

I hate the music, and I'm not too fond of the religious aspect of it, but personality wise? It's better than European mentality.

Also, be a man and put on your real flag.

BIG NOSES = DEEP POCKETS

JEWISH WOMEN ARE WORSE THAN JEWISH MEN

A BUNCH OF RADICAL LEFTISTS, CAPITALIST SCAMMERS, INVENTED CHRISTIANITY AND COMMUNISM, AND FINALLY WANT TO DESTROY WHITES AND ARABS, REPLACE THEM WITH LATINOS AND ASIANS

Nice Jewish digits. I didn't know about the distinction between Ashkenazi and Sephardic jews.

the girls are always really aggressive and rapey

Don't confuse fear for anger newfag. Also, saged.

is a rapist who corners and has his way with your child superior to you? or is he just the scum of the earth whose fate gets worse and worse as the crime becomes more widely known

(You) ignorant cocksucking normalfag
Here, read this:

tomatobubble.com/id1143.html

A lot of Sephardis are from Europe. France, Spain, Italy even. I'd take those people over Ashkenazis any day. Besides, on average, Sephardis only score +10 "points" behind the Ashkenazis in the IQ department - it's worth it, seeing that Ashkenazis are always more left-leaning/liberal on average.

ignores
there's no rules in life, by the way.

I think it makes sense. Jews that lived their entire lives in Germany would have a different mentality than Iraqi Jews or Ethiopian Jews.

Sorry, when I said "European" I definitely meant German/Polish etc.

just wanted to say that jewish tourist in georgia drowned when he was crossing the river on gas pipe
timesofisrael.com/israeli-hiker-found-dead-in-river-in-georgia/

I know what you meant, I was directing that post more towards that United Nations faggot, who's probably some Jew York faggot that hasn't spent a day in Israel.

Jews are not a monolithic group, there are good and bad. Some young people want to blame Jews for the current situation because the victim narrative absolves people of admitting their failures. I understand the psychological need to have an external enemy, but it's really not that different than black people blaming the white man for all their shortcomings and failures.

What exactly is your point goy?

Majority of intellectuals have liberal beliefs.
Ashkenazi are smarter then Sephardi on average.

than*

Idiot. Look at your banks CEO, the CEO of the company that makes your favorite tv shows, he head of your school board, and the head of your university. Also, the CEO of where you work. I'd be surprised if you haven't come across a majority Jews by now.