Daily reminder that if you have no intention of having 3 or more children you are betraying your race

Daily reminder that if you have no intention of having 3 or more children you are betraying your race

No less than two, no more than four. Also, don't have kids if you are mixed or have genes which may lead to your children being born deficient in any significant area. If you aren't fit for reproduction, adopt instead--assuming you are responsible and mature.

Daily Reminder: A billion fucking whites is already many many many times too many.

I'll settle for 900,000,000 whites and 0 of everyone else :^)

I want 4! 2 boys and 2 girls! My blood uncle was an olympic athlete and I play football for a great school!

>Keep destroying yourselves
>Keep blaming everyone else
This is the fate you chose.

>having children
>contributing to climate change
Umm, no thanks.

I probably have about 20~ children that are genetically mine. 2005-2008 was a crazy drug fueled year. I know for certain that I am a father of at least 8 of them through stalking social media and cross checking dates

>Daily reminder
You are totally right but that's still none of your business.

I'm a hapa

If I have children with another hapa am I furthering the new hapa race?

I plan to purchase eggs from some hot Asian Harvard phD and have 4 brilliant and good looking hapa children and send them all to robotics camp.

Yeah but at the end of the day, the problem is the nonwhites. If there were no nonwhites in the world we would not be having any real problems with out population.
Also take into account your genetics - if you're a prime aryan specimen then you should look for an equally ubermensche wife to have many children with, whereas if you're low iq with shit features and qualities etc then maybe just have one child and focus all your energy on that

I have light brown hair and brown eyes, so I'm not even really white. Really pale skin and pink nipples, but Sup Forums told me you have to be a 6'4" Aryan with sparkling golden locks and eyes as blue as the deepest ocean to be white.

I intend to kill far more than three niggers, so I'll make up for it on the other end.

While you kikeled faggots keep lowering your own standard of living by trying to outfuck rats, I'll be dealing with the rat problem.

Not one person in my family with an IQ over 120 have any kids. Myself (141) , 2 cousins - both professionals.

I have a slew of cousins who are dumb as shit on welfare, all have 3+ kids each.

Fucking travesty. Working for a living is a joke.

Yet they will inherit the earth and yours will leave no legacy

Who is really stupid

It doesn't matter how many kids men have you fucking dumbasses. Women are the reproductive bottleneck. Go plead with the roasties

I'm mixed and I don't want to do that to someone else. It's not right.

I have 6 kids.....with a Lebanese girl.

Oldest is 13, youngest is 1.

3 boys, 3 girls.

Why the hell should I bring any children to this world that you faggots are polluting with your degeneracy? I don't want my kid/grandkid to walk around with a furry buttplug in public cause it's ""empowering"" and ""progressive"".

Have fun seeinf your grandchildren being enlightened by your "greatest ally" after you're done nuking me. thanks.