Are there more than 2 genders?

Yeah so I've always been anti-sjw and despised all the 73 genders bullshit.
But recently I got in debate with some guy and he claimed that science is with him . I am not a biologist or even have any non-basic knowledge in the field.I do a Google search and find these

google.co.in/amp/scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2015/02/18/the-idea-of-two-sexes-is-simplistic-biologists-now-think-there-is-a-wider-spectrum-than-that/amp/

medicaldaily.com/challenging-gender-identity-biologists-say-gender-expands-across-spectrum-rather-323956

All the other results were also in the same direction. Right now, I am almost convinced there are more than 2 genders. Can anyone provide me with solid evidences in support of 2 genders ?

Other urls found in this thread:

teaching.ncl.ac.uk/bms/wiki/index.php/Barr_Body
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746477/
nature.com/polopoly_fs/1.16943.1424349308!/menu/main/topColumns/topLeftColumn/pdf/518288a.pdf?origin=ppub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POO

There's a few freakish exceptions to pic related, but regardless of appearance if somebody has a Y chromosome they are male.

Penis. Vagina. Two different things. The only two things. Two genders.

Gender is a term to define the "roles" and the behaviour of the sexes.

It also implies that these roles and behaviours are socially constructed.

It's impossible to completely falsify, so it's not a scientific theory and you might as well believe in the existence of gnomes while you are at it.

Even at that most of the freakish mutations are still distinctly male or female.

The studies I've read simply show that the transexual has body dismorphia. It's not a typical male brain anymore, nor is it a typical female brain. It's a brain with body dismorphia, same brain structure in anyone who loses connection to their actual body via mental delusion.

if you spent years convincing yourself that you are actually a human sized t-rex, then you would have the brain of a tranny. a confused brain that is used to seeing itself as something other then what it is.

it's just mental illness plain and simple. chromosomes are totally real and very important to biology, genetics, and gender

How is it so hard to find any peer reviewed researched paper in support of 2 genders. And with the tension around the topic, there must have been many biologists who called out bullshit on more than 2 genders? Any link?

Actually incorrect

Y chromosome can be mistaken for an "X" and be bundled up as a "barr body" (something that happens in the female body to prevent over transcription of X related genes). With all Y related genes completely concealed from ribosomes, the body will become a female. And it's not super uncommon either.

That said, they will then look 100% female and noone should be able to tell the difference in any way short of a chromosome test. Any faggot ladyboy that wants to be a girl hasn't experienced this phenomenon

It's very clearly a mental illness. The fact that the 2 groups of people with the highest suicide rates are trannies and those with schizophrenia proves they are equally insane.

Going along with trannies delusions is just as morally reprehensible as telling schizos to obey the voices they hear.

Interesting and informative. But can anyone of you link me to an article or video or anything by a professional as well?

This means there are still two chromosomes, X and Y.

You have no point to make, you just want to play gotcha.

POO

DESIGNATED STREET SHITTERS

I was just saying there is a contradiction to "XX always = female" claim. It is so often enough that it's a pretty reliable fall back, but there are biological reasons for exceptions

teaching.ncl.ac.uk/bms/wiki/index.php/Barr_Body
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746477/

i dunno, a lot of professors would lose their jobs supporting two gender science. i doubt many are willing to do the studies, and i doubt the media would report on them. there are studies and i've seen a couple years ago, but they can be hard to find

controversy and good science can sometimes be a bad career move for a scientist looking to keep his job

anyone who doesn't realize politics has an influence in science is naive. science is tainted by politics, the peer review process fails often, and scientists are humans like any of us and imperfect.

>you now realize that within the next ten years you will start seeing this shit on job applications

Technically there are more than two genders but theyre mutations. As a result anyone who isnt either male or female is actually a disabled person.

It's a broad topic but a simple Google search will give you what you're looking for.

The facts aren't really disputed. The only arguments are that trannies claim sex and gender are separate as if your appearance defines your biology and that the reason trannies have such a staggeringly high suicide rate is due to bullying instead of mental illness but that is also proven false due to the fact that dat, ugly, disabled, and Indian people are bullied just as much as trans fags and don't commit suicide nearly as much due to the fact they aren't insane.

Humans have two sexes. Male and female. Occasionally you get hermaphrodites due to mutation.

I wonder if there are species with more than two genders though? How would that work?

Fpbp

Your gender is determined by your chomosomes though.

But there must be someone to point out the lies

>India
>Science

better make a choice there lad

There are more than 365 genders and sexual orientations for humans. That's the right message! Give handjobs to strangers underneath the moonlight while you fuck a fleshlight.

shake it

The youth is more biased towards facts rather than religious feewings. So yea

Considering the lack of bathrooms in your country, I can see your confusion.
There are 'mens' rooms and 'homie' rooms.

This.
I used to have a professor, guy named Peter Duesberg, who found that a good proportion of "AIDS" cases were just immune systems getting shot from overuse of designer drugs in Gay clubs

He was tenured so they stuck him in a closet with no grad students...

His theories weren't perfectly substantiated, but he was made an example that you aren't allowed to go against the narrative if you want to keep your ability to research.

do some (((research))) into how google works you shit slinger

>Homie
Goddamn autocorrect. Women's.

So claiming that XX=female and XY=male is factually incorrect?
Thanks for the article btw, I'll read it out tonight

Sex and gender are an extremely polarized bi-modal distribution. Non-binary genders are statistical outliers that would be ignored in any sane field of science.

Oh fucking piss off fag. You add nothing to the conversation

What's really sad is that gender reassignment surgery either increases or keeps the same suicide rate.

Generally no, but yes there are exceptions.
XY 99.9% of the time male, but can be female
XX Always female
XXY can be both, probably slightly more likely to be female, but this is also where most hermaphrodites come from
XYY probably male if viable
YY not viable

There are five genders in Russian language

male, female, neutral, general, double-able

but only two in the real life

Well that fucking sucks. But has the narrative aligned towards multiple gender ?

>Doesn't know how google works
>abuses me for it

alreet m80 calm dooown

if you change the definition of gender but then pretend like that was always the definition then sure

There is no such thing as gender, the correct word is sex. And there are only 2 of them.

Honestly got out of academia before this whole "Muh Genders" meme started, so I'm not quite sure. I wouldn't be shocked if there has been a push to bury legitimate research on phenotypic gender expression

A wicked and faithless generation asks for a sign. None shall be given except the sign of noah. Well guess hwat. The icecaps are melting and the flood threat looming. Time for a total Dues Vult to prevent a flood by triggering mini ice age. you know what time it is. Revelation 12 time come sept 23. Eclipse to come prior.

I can't imagine how horrible the experience of post OP sex reassignment must be.

I had a botched appendectomy when my appendix burst. The incision got infected and I had to "pack" the wound to keep it open for a week until I could see the surgeon again. This consisted of me stuffing gauze into the wound to stop it from closing.

The first time I tried to do it I vomited and burst into tears like a little bitch. Hands down the hardest thing I ever had to do. I ended up paying a nurse thousands of dollars to come to my home and do it for me. This was only a 2 inch incision beside my belly button. I'd rather die than have to do that where my dick and balls are.

You can't even do scientific sources right, POO. You linked fucking blogs, you gigantic faggot. Both of them referencing the same article from "Nature" magazine. In other words, you're trying to push that you have multiple sources behind you and yet you only posted one. And didn't even fucking link it.

nature.com/polopoly_fs/1.16943.1424349308!/menu/main/topColumns/topLeftColumn/pdf/518288a.pdf?origin=ppub
For anyone interested. It's worth noting that the whole piece talks about chromosomal ABNORMALITIES. It then goes on to try and justify society recognizing sex as a spectrum. This isn't science, this is an opinion piece. And a poorly educated one at that.

Simply googled "are there more than 2 genders". Results shocked me so came here for opinions of likeminded people. But rather than teaching me how to Google, try being a little useful to the discussion

Well then riddle me dooped India brah.

Always liked you more than pakis anyway lad

Well said. Good leaf.

why can doctors legally give these mentally ill freaks test hormones and shit but men aren't allowed to obtain roids

I'm not pushing anything mate. These blogs were all I found. And as someone not knowledgeable on the matter, I couldn't come up with any argument and came here

Transgender psychiatry is all based on John Money's perverted experiment to raise a boy as a girl. That ended in suicide too, for the boy in question AND his twin brother.
What's really REALLY sad is that people know this and still feed into these peoples' delusions more and more until it's too late, instead of doing something that would actually help them.

Bruuuuhh

This is further backed up by the fact that treating a transgender person for schizophrenia has a much higher success rate than crossdressing and body reassignment surgery.

Is there a way to fix that, or research into fixing it? Memes and feminist bullshit aside, it must be hell to those people.

Why isn't there an anonymous publication and review system?

Let people submit the data, peer review it, and put it out there without compromising the careers of scientists for going against the modern zeitgeist

Who funds the research?

your gender is your biological sex you were born with. think otherwise? eat shit and die.

Sounds like a fair deal to me

what would a YY look like?

I don't have the link but some biologist wrote letters to hundreds of his peers and asked them to reply anonymously if they wished, but to state the reason. The letter was about his theories on biological realities of race so not exactly the same as what this thread is about but still scientific truth being smothered by the prevailing narrative. The replies were overwhelmingly in agreement with the "racist" findings but remained anonymous for fear of losing their careers.

Well the term gender really is a sociological term and there really are sociological contexts where there are more than two genders.

Like effeminate gay men are considered "two spirit" in native American culture, that they have a male and female soul in one body, or in Thai culture they have "lady boys" who fit certain sociological niche's that men and women don't (such as being hosts in bars who can break up fights, because men don't see them as female hosts they would want to keep fighting the other man to impress but also not as male hosts who they would feel directly threatened by and start hitting them too if they tried to get in the middle of a scrap).

However, ironically, these "third genders" usually come around because of the lack of acceptance of homosexuality or transgenderism in those cultures. In Native culture a man isn't considered a real man if he doesn't want to fuck women, so he must have something weird about his very soul that makes him half woman even if his gender identity is no different it's just that he's gay. And in Thai culture they don't accept that if a man is transgendered and transitions he can be considered and treated like a cis woman, he becomes a third gender that often ends up in the sex trade.

But retard SJWs think that means anyone but them accepts all their alt-gender autism, rather than these things coming out of NOT accepting the basics of progressive identity politics, because it's extremely turbo-rare for anyone to not identify as a man or a woman and the best examples they can come up with is when that notion is imposed on them by the culture for unPC reasons.

Trannies commit suicide because they know they've basically mutilated and destroyed their own bodies and are masquerading around as something they're not.

Women hit "the wall" in their 30's. They're not as attractive as those young girls anymore. Well, "the wall" is even worse for trannies - they start balding, the wrinkles show up, the fat piles on, they still have all those mannish features and traits - they still have a male musculoskeletal system. Every passing day they get less and less and less attention. They're not a young 'cute' trap anymore. They're wrinkly and ugly.

A lot of them have immediate regrets the moment after they've irreversibly chopped their dick off. They don't fully realize they're not getting an actual vagina, they're getting an open wound that will kind of heal into a vagina shape.

And they can't go back. Once it's off, that's it. They're committed, or they're taking an exit bag. No amount of hormones will give them their dick back or let them live a normal life as a normal guy doing normal guy things.

This transgenderism is one of the worst things I've ever seen the medical industry allow. It is a prime example of how sick our society has become.

An indistingguishable blob of flesh you couldn't even identify as human at best.

If it has a y chromosome, it's a man. no exceptions.

It can be fertile, underdeveloped, have little to no testosterone, have physical/mental problem, etc. etc.

But at the end of the day, it's a man.

probably wouldnt make it past very early embryo stages in the womb.

Y chromosome only contains a few scattered genes that arent necessary, but X has multiple necessary for metabolism and development

Anyone

You'd get a lot of scientists who'd do the research on their own dime, or publish old findings that they otherwise couldn't because of the negative impact to their careers.

X chromosome contains tons of essential genes for development. Y is purely for sexual differentiation. Therefore, no X chromosome means no development into anything recognizable as human.

yy cannot even exist naturally. y comes from male gamete and female gametes are always x. For a child to develop from a zygote, it must be xx or xy

Nice hardline stance you got there, science man

xxy's and xy's (see my posts above) can be fertile females, which would make yy combination theoretically possible. That said, without necessary X chromosome genes, the thing would probably die out before the woman even realized she was pregnant.

That said,

There are two sexes, and then there are 1-in-a-million genetic mutations where people get extra chromosomes. These aren't extra genders, they're deformities that have anywhere from mild to extreme negative effects on health and well-being.

I suppose it doesnt really matter if there's 2 or 22 sexes/genders.

At the end of the day you can produce viable sperm, viable eggs, or neither. Biology doesn't give a fuck about anything else.

Y is only available from the father.
YY would just be a fucked up sperm.

Is it really? Isn't gender directly linked to sex and is basically the common characteristics. Like a man having broadened shoulders, tough bones, heavy voice and all. Now not everyone might fit into them ,but that's not a problem since gender isn't absolute, however it is true for the majority in the given sex

So I don't have to explain again, I'll invite you to look at my other posts friend.

It actually is possible, albeit incredibly uncommon, for a pheotypic, fertile female to have a Y chromosome. The singer Ciara is actually an example of such.

Klinefelter syndrome is the set of symptoms that result from two or more X chromosomes in males.[2] The primary feature is sterility.[2]

>LGBTQS
I thought it was SLGBTQ

check'd

Yep having abnormal chromosome counts usually makes you sterile. "Sterility" isn't actually binary though, it just means the probability of you producing viable gametes is below a certain threshold

There absolutely are cases where XXY + XX or xxy + XY can produce offspring

>Ciara is an example
No she isnt. You're making shit up at this point.

I wish we didn't have to be so cut and dry about it honestly, sexual dimorphism is an interesting biological phenomenon with a lot of facets to explore.
Unfortunately the retarded masses and Jews controlling them will take any inch of flexibility and turn it into a mile of misinformed degeneracy.
It's sad but some people just can't handle knowledge. Maybe at some point in the future when we finally exterminate Jewry and have trustworthy men at the head of our science and information industries.

Don't let the leftists trip you up by equating gender and sex. Gender is the social expectations that we make up so yes, if they wanna invent more """genders""" then they can. SEX is biology, they can't change that. However there are rare cases of people born with both sexes or between sexes so you could argue there are more than two sexes, but that's literally only due to rare genetic disorders

(((science)))

cite something before 1990.

googled it, turns out it was just a rumor. Oops

That said, it is possible (and expensive) to catch a child in early development an induce a barr body on the y chromosome to make it into a female. I had heard this is what occurred with her.

Baby, boy, girl, man, woman, possibly post menopausal woman. 5/6 genders based on biology, culture, sexual identity, and social roles. No, you don't get to identify as a different one. These are the genders if gender is separate from sex.

Oh an it case that's calling me out saying im LARPing

T. masters in Biochem (dropped out of PhD program) from UC Berkeley

2 primarily genders with the possibility of being a true or false hermaphrodite (intersex). I remember some kids being upset in my human sexuality class when the professor, who is like a 65 year old woman, said this. That was years ago, hopefully she retires before SJWs get her fired for feelings.

Anything past this is unscientific hogwash and won't line up with any medical courses, if you happen to be going into one of those fields.

>UC Berkeley

Here is proof of two genders.

What type of genitalia do humans carry? Penis and a vagina (or a variation of the two).

How can two humans create another human? With a penis and a vagina.

What do you need to make a human? A sperm and an egg.

Who carries the sperm and who carries the egg?

1+1=2!

Nice degree you don't have.

>Anything past this is unscientific hogwash and won't line up with any medical courses, if you happen to be going into one of those fields.

Not when (((they))) are finished.

To be fair, gender roles are not simple social fabrications but rather the social emanation of biological sex.
Kind of like how culture comes from race. Both are discrete concepts but both are deeply connected and probably impossible to fully separate.

I almost just took a picture of my diploma on the wall... then decided idgaf

Take what I've said how you want. I haven't made any shit up.

>After devoting himself to activism, Kameny never held a paid job again and was supported by friends and family for the rest of his life.
(((Sounds))) familiar

Top STEM school.

t. BS MS engineering... gobears

The best study against 28464916 genders is called real life. What trans people will go through to get their "natural" gender is sick in so many ways. But i'm sure you will find many studies that will tell you that there are plenty of feminin cocks that will fit in OPs ass. Also poo in a loo already, no matter the gender

Let's get some cheeseboard and get a drink at the Graduate, friend hah

Source on this? I'm curious

There are three genders: masculine, feminine, and neutral. Also, gender is a linguistic term that only applies to words, not organisms. There are only two sexes then there are hermaphrodites which have both sets of sex organs (mostly lower organisms, but non-functional human hermaphrodites occur on extremely rare occasion) and there are other rare nonviable mutations.