Was princess Diana killed because she was pregnant with a mulsim baby?

Was princess Diana killed because she was pregnant with a mulsim baby?

Yes

God save the queen

Her nose always put me off.

Somebody make this a smug pepe. I'm on my phone.

I'm pretty sure she was killed trying to get away from popperazi

Because she's a Jew and if She had a kid it too would be jew

And now her ginger bastard son is dating a nigress. Hopeless genes.

I hope so... death to all "royals"

dat nose

OP found a way to make me care even less about this supposed "tragedy"

Why do anglos like to be bred by shitskins so much?

Those were conspiracy theories created by the Muslim media and the Muslim's billionaire father.

Yes, Diana had a taste for brown men. She had a serious relationship with a paki heart surgeon.

like i'm just saying, did anyone really care when this chick died? i remember fake crocodile tears because it was the appropriate thing to do, but nobody seemed to really care that a fucking princess died, some were even happy about it, like "fuck that bitch, she had everything, glad to see she got fucked over" because that's how people are.

i won't say i was glad to see her dead or anything, but i was far from being at the point where i was going to grieve over some dead princess across the ocean on another continent.

if it turned out she was pregnant with a fuckin' muslim baby then that's just one more reason not to give a fuck

Didn't Diana had white kids though??

She was a sacrifice

I hope so.

She was a crypto-Jew.

yeah but 0nly 50/50 with her hubby

She was killed for being a whore.

Wait what? Was she Jewish?

I bet the ice queen could actually have done it. She has powerful organizations that she leads.

Underrated.

If its true she was killed on purpose, then that would make the queen pretty based, lmao shes not letting sandnigs taint the bloodline

hopefully
fucking whore

>this
all noggers must exterminated

Not exactly. Dodi was connected to an Al Qaeda money laundering scam through his businesses. His father was known to be a terrorist financier by MI6. Having that kind of connection to the royal family was unacceptable and the tabloids would have a field day with that shit. So they decided to nip the problem in the bud with a staged accident and blame some paparazzi photographer, vilifying tabloid journalism.

It does not matter if she was pregnant or not.

The fact alone that she was seeing the guy was enough to get a hit on her ordered by the Queen.

Nobility don't fuck around.

monarchy is the final redpill

Yes.

worth a (you)

>was she jewish

If only there was a prominent facial feature that could give us an answer.

Fake news

Why was she such a coal burner? Is it a source of shame for Brits?

geez but wasnt she of blue blood?

also the muslim thing doesnt make much sense, isnt the king of Sweden married to (or was) married to a chink? or maybe it was Denmark... I don't really remember

It's been speculated that her father was actually James Goldsmith.

kek

SAVED