KOSOVO IS ALBAAAANIAN

KOSOVO IS ALBAAAANIAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s
youtube.com/watch?v=ivwFH5hmaG0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg_Square_(Skopje)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kosovo is Argentina

i am greek

>kosovo

DOKDO JE SRBIJA

>tfw you're not the fakest country on the balkan because of this shithole

Why does our balls have it's own flag??

Get your balls off our erect dick.

Have more pride in your culture FYROM.

Idk how,they think they are Greek now

>Cлoбoдa или Cмpт
kek Boogers btfo

stay assmad boris
vojvodina just became independent

Srbija is yugoslavia

Kosovo,macedonia and montenegro are ruled by mafia and local criminals backed by un

delete now nip faggot

that's not true
bulgaria has a better mafia than we do

kosovo je serbia

now gtfo

I'm from Sombor Dragane,we created you and we will kill you aswell.Our creation won't get the best of us.

Kosovo should be nuked to the ground
It would solve all the problems

great now belgrad is independent

So what's the deal with Albania?

>Uruks getting their own state
It's for the best

How long will it take until every single village in srbija declare indenpendence

sub 70IQ inbred subhumans

this is their future
nothing can prevent it

>KOSOVO

also
MIFTARI GET

Higher resolution? This picture is for ants

what?
it's a high res one

Literal yugo meme. Nice. Wow. Don't know what to say.

inb4 I'm ethnic Swiss so my post number will be meaningless

If the West bombs us again then maybe,but nationalism has never been higher and the only party that want's Vojvodina to be free got 2% of the votes and all of the votes were from Hungarians so idk maybe if the nukes fall and total anarchy is everywhere then will maybe be independent.

rolling

I wan't to meet one of the ledjens like our Immortal Emporor

our memes are way better than yours elvis
fuck off back to india

rollin

>albanian
No such thing. Just arabs who are lost and need to be removed.

this is a different version which includes shqipo mafia

get

>inb4 I'm ethnic Swiss so my post number will be meaningless
sure, sure Toniblerim

rollin pls get 9

delet squip mafia
they are not fair
ralling

You're fucking stupid.

Just because a European population was forcefully converted by the Ottomans to Islam centuries ago, doesn't mean they're not white. In fact, Albania was declared the first ever atheist country in 1967.

pls 7 pls 7 pls 7

rollin

kek nice pic
it's like poetry

fyromian LARPing best LARPing

roll

i've just noticed the flip flops. christ almighty

wow that cherrypicked pic really proves albozergs are white and based

these niggers took our flag moto

this

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s

keep thinking that, shitskin. When Kosovo 2.0 happens we are steering clear and letting the Serbs have fun ;^)

Those aren't Albanians lmao, those are gypsies or Indians. Albanians simply are not that dark, they're Europeans, no matter what you want to believe.

10000% white ilyrians

roll again for Gjysh

And you took our flag moto

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""White""""""""""""""""""""

>out of 11 people he cherrypicked 1 thats probably a slav or greek

top kek you diasporafags are hilarious

KYS

Have anything other than the cherrypicked 3-4 pictures that you gypsies always post? What's next, you're going to post the picture of the dirty old men in prishtina square?

Stop pretending the entire balkans dosnt have the same flag motto.

When will the Montenegrin hawk fly over the Croatian shores Njegos??
youtube.com/watch?v=ivwFH5hmaG0

diaspora alboniggers go and stay go
preferably to fight with isis like your countrymen

Kek, his name is Bekim Balaj and he's Muslim, very slavic and greek. Pic related entire football team, looks more like a European country than France, Germany, Netherlands, and UK

Albanians are the whitest people in the Balkans and there's nothing you s*rb gypsies can do about it

Kosovo:
>over 90% albanian
>albanian flags everywhere
>people want to join albania
B-b-but k-kosovo je s-shitija

HHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>tonibler actually believes this
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Hey fake gayreek macedon, your country is being SHQIPED as we know it, over 30% albanian and increasing :) By 2040, your country will be another albanian colony and your weak slavic genes will die out.

Also there have been less than 15 people from Albania who have joined ISIS, compared to France or Germany who have hundreds.

Serbian balls have no when it comes to Albos

>tonibler still believes that his zerglings are staying in my country
latest voting stats say your 15% alboscum
macedon albos are diaspora albos nao

Anything muslim needs to be removed, alboshits are a priority, just because they have slav genes doesnt mean they deserve a nation.
Kys

have no chill*

they really started rustling my jimmies when they started coming to our shopping centers during weekends from kosovo
those fucking subhuman degenerates + our subhuman alboshits just make me want to make a pipe bomb
They are so fucking retardedly subhuman that they can't make their own shopping malls
day of the rope soon

Serbs always claim to be all powerful and superior over Albanians but haven't had a victory against them in over 100 years.

>Bunch of farmers and goat herders in Kosovo successfully beat "glorious" serbian army (lmao), also convinced NATO to bomb the shit out of their shitty country
>Continously LARP about removing kebab online but haven't done shit in real life against Albanians
>Cucked by 500 Albanians in Macedonia with AK-47's, forced Macedonia to include Albanian as second language (lmao)
>Birthrates way lower than Albanians, potentially will lose even more territory to Albanians like presevo valley, northwest macedonia, etc

Is there a race more pathetic than Serbs?

>(((Convinced))) (((NATO)))
>higher birth rates
Muslims breed like retarded rabbits, whats new you fucking shitskin?
Gtfo with that flag you literal Jew

Hey O'Hoolihan

>Ireland 94.3% European origin
>Albania 99.7% European origin

Your country is less whiter than Albania and your future will be nigerians and arabs in your capital by 2040, Albania will be still homogenous because we're poor as shit. Sucks to be you

Your avg IQ is lower than Turkey's

>Serbs always claim to be all powerful and superior over Albanians but haven't had a victory against them in over 100 years.
you quite literally haven't won a single battle in the kosovo war. the only reason the war ended was because serbia was threatened that belgrade will be flattened.
>wanting to be surrounded by albanians
even for an albanian, that's retarded
we're retards too, but still this is funny af, literally africa-tier. and just imagine what kosovo is like, that's where their bad apples are

And you guys loving jacking off to cats

i was just in sombor! we probably know some mutual people kek

Yeah 90 is low but it's still salvageable. I don't know how it's possible to be 82 on avg and be 100% European

>Bosnia 98%
>Romania 96%
Nice retarded map Bilal

Kosovo is American
watch out balkans!

*based solely on student assessment studies

Basically, their figures aren't complete, don't know which students they tested, etc. Once again, more faulty and cherrypicked "proof" by Serbian gypsies. The sad thing is that Serbs know how gypsy their country is, one walk down the street in Belgrade you will see countless niggers, gypsies, swarthy people.

Tirana is an aryan homeland compared to Belgrade lmao. Serbs also don't seem to realize that Kosovars are the niggers of Albanians, even Albanians from Albania don't like them much, and they still managed to get independence from your shitty army hahahaha

Look how the albo is grining and the jew is actually afraid.

SHQIPED

>diaspora albonigger went to tirana 2 times but is more nationalistic than most of his sane countrymen
you people literally deserve nothing but a genocide

There is no Kosovo, only Serbia

your brethren are in western europe mehmet
don't worry though
the 15% left here will be put in gas chambers

Our poor balls are infected with cancer RIP

You're still a pretty fucking fake country, trying to pretend to be connected to Alexander the Great, that's some pretty lowly shit.

N-no pls don't remove us NOOOOOO!
[spoiler]eternal albo is our enemy[/spoiler]

i don't know if 90 includes kosovo, that could explain some shit, but not sure.
belgrade is ok, if nazis haven't bombed all the god-tier buildings it would be a god-tier city, this way it's just good. i went out today, practically circled the entire downtown and saw a single nigger tourist.
>*based solely on student assessment studies
you're in general considered subhuman by everyone around you. even add a point or 2 as a room for error and it's still 84, which is still pure retardation.
>Tirana is an aryan homeland compared to Belgrade lmao. Serbs also don't seem to realize that Kosovars are the niggers of Albanians, even Albanians from Albania don't like them much, and they still managed to get independence from your shitty army hahahaha
Tirana is an aryan homeland compared to Belgrade lmao. Serbs also don't seem to realize that Kosovars are the niggers of Albanians, even Albanians from Albania don't like them much, and they still managed to get independence from your shitty army hahahaha
the skenderbeg square in tirana is kinda comfy desu, seems similar to our republic square. however outside of that square tirana is a fucking shithole. also, be honest and tell me what do you think would've hapenned if nato didn't intervene.
kek

except that propaganda was stopped a couple of months ago due to the new gobsment

oh boy i love this, more countries will hate albos :D

>the country who has hated alboniggers the most for 20 years
>oh boy i love this, more countries will hate albos :D

Your people will be genocided, in fact, there's a statue of our national hero Skanderbeg (catholic who resisted the Ottomans for 50 years) in your capital :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg_Square_(Skopje)

An Albanian has a statue and a square named after him in your own capital hahahahahahaha, you're being cucked by a 30% minority. Why haven't you done anything Nikola? Because your pussy slav ass would be beaten into the ground by Albanians in Skopje that's why. We own your fake country already.

Dude, your country is named Mount Nigger, I don't know if you have much room to talk, but I literally know nothing about Montenegro other than its name and kinda where it's located.

>catholic
>albanian
reread your statement
and think about it
really gets the ol noggin joggin
if skenderbeg was alive to see the state of your degenerate country he would kill himself on the spot

>skanderkek
>still annexed albania