What does Sup Forums think about Radovan Karadzic, Slobodan Milosevic, and Ratko Mladic?

What does Sup Forums think about Radovan Karadzic, Slobodan Milosevic, and Ratko Mladic?
Butchers of Bosnia or unsung heroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/exposed-clinton-foundations-ties-to-suspected-human-organ-trafficker/
m.digitaljournal.com/blog/13847
theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/albanian-monstrous-crimes-klecka-suffering-and-мurder-of-little-girl-jovana-in-klecka/
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmići_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Čelebići_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dretelj_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duša_killings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lašva_Valley_ethnic_cleansing
liveleak.com/view?i=39e_1383307523
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it doesn't matter what pol thinks they know nothing about what happened here.

Fair. So, what do you think?

Most Americans don't know anything about the Yugoslav wars, nor do they care.

All I know is some kebab got removed and that's okey dokey.

Also, thanks for the military surplus and Yugo SKS's

I just "know" what I saw in that 8 or 9 part BBC documentary.

Pieces of shits.

Why, could you elaborate?

I watched the Remove Kebab video, so I am an expert on Yugoslav affairs. Karadzic did nothing wrong.

Ok someone drop a redpill on what exactly happened here.

Kosovo is British clay.

Serbs tried to make greater Serbia. Everone shimps.out.

They meant well but fucked over their nation because NATO jews couldn't stand based Serbs cleansing the Balkans of their muslim lapdogs

They removed kebabs, there's literally nothing wrong with that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they fell for the meme
yugoslavs didn't want to fight each other, but the (((USA))) had to destroy the perpetuum-mobile economy of yugoslavia so they riled up the various peoples there to go to war with each other

Heroes

Unsung hero. Pushed back the muslim scum.
These men were ahead of their time.

Started a pointless war to make Serbia great again, but they just made it into a great shithole.

This

But new-pol turds want to belive muh kabab memes.

ive noticed diasporafags like me like them but native serbs arent so fond because they kinda turned the pace into a shithole

USA, Clintons in particular gave fuck all about bosnians, albanians or presumed serbian crimes perpetrated against them

One reason and only one NATO attacked Serbia: control of Kosovo mineral, coal and rare metal deposits (some of the largest in the world). These are now owned by Soros through proxies and with sole help of Clinton foundation check wikileaks

dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/exposed-clinton-foundations-ties-to-suspected-human-organ-trafficker/

m.digitaljournal.com/blog/13847

But for sure you don't hear about this in MSM. You also didn't hear the story of Jovana.

theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/albanian-monstrous-crimes-klecka-suffering-and-мurder-of-little-girl-jovana-in-klecka/

This was all pretty evident even back then, but it doesn't change the fact that Slobo and his butt boys fucked Serbia up big time.

>mladic
god
>karadzic
meh
>slobo
guess he was good, not enough tho

All heros.

mujo, glad you're here in belgrade, seeing the lights of a big city for the first time. isn't it exciting?
kill yourself

>Belgrade
>city

Choose one!

Slobberdown Mycockubitch.
Based as fuck.
Protected his land and people.

>regular army shelling villages
>heroes

Slobodan reached out multiple times to Washington and even sent a relative there to see if a peaceful solution could be found but of course the Clintons and their masters would not have that. And that's without getting into why they wanted to destroy Yugoslavia in the first place.

In hindsight the US messed up - we supported the wrong side.

ok if there was any doubt you aren't serbian it's gone, just like i expected. also, belgrade will forever be the only relevant city of ex-yu.
this, he was trying to join nato and do anything possible to avoid confrontation. in 95 time made him the man of the year for signing peace and later he became a "bloodthirsty dictator" when he drew a red line.

Broke their respective country and part of bosnia for generations to come

Belgrade is the biggest village in Europre, it is known. Can you provide sources on the whole "Slobo tried to avoid conflict and join NATO" bullshit?

God-tier hair

it's a pretty known fact here, but it's not really the core of my argument. also, how is belgrade the biggest village in europe, genuinly interested?

Sainted warriors protecting Christians from muslim barbarians... noble and heroic. dindu nuffin wrong.

croats and slovenes commie kikes lost the grip on the Yugoslavia that they used to have
so they chimped out and muslim kebabs helped them
slovenes managed to break out mostly clean

croats and muslim kebabs tried to pull hohol kike tactics on serbian land and steal it,
serbs rekt them hard
(((international community))), (((CNN))) fake news and burgerkikes got triggered
so they send blackwaters NPRI and nato airforce goys to bomb the serbian army into defeat

serbs lost
ZOG pawns croats and muslims won

>coping this much

fuck of to lijepa vasa kikiriki and semenke merchant

Unsung heroes. Globalists demonize them because they were nationalists. Once you look into it it becomes clear that the mudslimes were the aggressors and always have been going back hundreds of years.

drunken serbitchian orcs try to grab land.
they got tractored back to serbitchia
they rape and kill in bosnia

gerbs are genocidal subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08

>be america
>fuck the whole place over with long term strategy for short term financial gains

Fuck off you filthy croat.

Even you dogs came worse off.

exactly what are you doing itt?

They removed kebab. NATO & Hillary stopped them from doing so.
Same fucking story everywhere. Russians supposed to be the bad guys tho it's the Ukrainians. Assad / Rebels. Burma monks / Rohingyas

There was a campaign of misinformation by the US and other western media against serbs in the 90's same as with libya and iraq. They painted milosevic as a dictator even though he wasn't. Other yugoslav republics tried to separate unilaterally from the federation(leaders persuaded by nato) even though it was against the constitution and the war started to protect the serbian population which was very large in croatia and bosnia(between a third and half of bosnia's population were serbs) and to try to keep the resources and some of the territory. Warcrime victim numbers were overinflated and some war crimes that serbia is accused of were fake in the sense that dead mujahideens were stripped of their uniforms and insignia and dressed as civilians to be photographed and later used as evidence against serbia, which led to Nato military involvement. Hillary was the main culprit, bosnian war was her entrance in the political circles, she wanted to present herself as a savior so she created a faux narative that painted serbs as murderers and she pushed for US intervention. I just thank god that bitch didn't get elected for president.

Sorry for long sentences and no paragraphs

Because of the anti-serbian media campaign that was going on at the time, you probably didn't hear about war crimes committed by mujahideen or by croatian army over bosnian and serbian civilians.
Only some of the examples:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmići_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Čelebići_camp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dretelj_camp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duša_killings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lašva_Valley_ethnic_cleansing

liveleak.com/view?i=39e_1383307523

>Butchers of Bosnia or unsung heroes?
What's the difference?

He knew whats coming.