Current temple mount situation in a nutshell:

>3 sandniggers shoot and kill 2 druze cops, then retreat to their "sacred place" to hide, but they are killed in the process
>israjew wants to prevent more occasions such as this, so they come up with placing metal detectors for a limited time, "nothing could go wrong because alot of mosques put metal detectors as well"
>palestinians are now violently protesting because now they cant sneak weapons into their 3rd sacred place
(pic related, as one of the protesters broke into a house in a settlement and butchered 3 people mid-dinner)

and i forgot to mention, 3 protesters were also killed after shooting the police with fireworks killed

Only sabdnigs kill over metal detectors

these parasitic settlers deserve to be slaughtered like this

I don't give a shit about the squatters, though the Israelis are right to keep the apartheid state going. They're going to have to Holocaust the arabs eventually.

I don't care about settlers being massacred. Even if you believe the Israeli rhetoric, then why build your home inside of a wasp's nest? You're going to get stung to death. Or stabbed in this case.

But why the fuck are they killing Druze? Druze are based. And they're not kikes. Jews hate the Druze because they're still Arabs but they hate them less than they hate Muslims and Christians. In order of the Pals that jews hate from most to least Muslims, Christians, Bedouins (of any religion), Druze.

I know right? The Jordanians who call themselves palastinians living on rightful jewish clay!!!!

The whole place deserves a few Czar nukes, enough with their bullshit.

>3 sandniggers shoot and kill 2 druze cops, then retreat to their "sacred place" to hide, but they are killed in the process
woah there schlomo, you forgot kikes killing 3 sandnigger and injuring 390 since last friday, how could you overlook this info, almost as if you were trying to create a narative, but why would you do this :^)?

Ill just leave this here

>sandniggers got killed
>jewhadi sandniggers beging for sympathy from Sup Forums

SAGE

kek was about to post this

>apartheid state
It's not apartheid until they annex everything. Right now it's just occupied. They should just annex everything and make a modern apartheid policy with neutral language that isn't entirely racial-based. Not outwardly anyways. Apartheid was in retrospect a very good idea as is plain for everybody including the Bantus to see. It just shouldn't have spelled out the colors of races so obviously.

The kikes, as much as I genocidally hate them, are very good at writing 100 page legal doctrine to skirt around this in words but in actuality do the same thing. They get it from the Talmud I guess. Pilpul.

Instead of legal occupation with Israeli bantustans they can just grant them second class citizenship and also incentivize leaving to Jordan. I want this thing to be over because I'm sick of hearing about it all my life.

Good kufar. Allahu ackbah.

i hate the squatters too, but killing a 70 yrs old man and his 2 sons, even if theyre filthy squatters is just wrong and wouldnt do anything to get your imaginary state going

the land definitely doesn't belong to kikes. it belongs to the sand niggers who lived there that you displaced and killed to take their land.

don't get pissy cause others also play the same game as you. it's going to get a lot worse and never better as well. china isn't ever going to back you and america and the west is going to collapse with you face your biggest challenges.

>it belongs to the sand niggers who lived there that you displaced and killed to take their land.
that is a dangerous thought m8

>settlers
Deserved.

why is there an OK symbol in the blood?

YOU EVIL TRAITOR
IT BELONGS TO THE ANGLOS WHO INHERITED THE UNIVERSE
WE JUST HAVE TO KILL EVERYONE ELSE
YOU BLASPHEMOUS NIGGER

Some one post the picture with the Palestinian merchant and the Isreal merchantant

>why are they so mad at us poor jews?

Fuck off sandnigger, all of Palestine is rightful Jewish clay.

are jews autistic,why the fuck would you round up all the jews of the world to live close to the guys who want to kill you

fuck the palestinians. the Jews are keeping the place warm for the coming crusader state.

/thread

All according to plan. Gradual escalation until...

>juice and muzzies kill each other

Sup Forums wins again

wtf is that

>settlement
I'm okay with killing 'settlers'. They are trespassers.

Could be staged. They could have just dumped some pig blood all over the place. Could be a false flag just to give an excuse to implement new policy. Never trust these kikes.

I agree. Israel deserves this.

I see the Goyim picked up on the News.

I wish the Middle East didn't have nukes, I don't trust these barbarians.
Israel would be okay if they didn't have Zioshits running the show. (Sampson Option)

OK ahmed whatever you say

Looks like you're the goyim now

>calling me Ahmed
>checks flag
Gotcha
You guys can stay in your containment zone just as long as you don't bother the civilized world, Asia and Europe and Africa will be European colony so they'll be protected

>that bottle of Grant's whisky
These were totally radical islamists, goy.

Fuck that. One state solution is the answer. These fucking jews are trying to wipe out the white race and you want to give them a safe haven? The entire planet needs to team up to destroy israel.

Don't you have a goat to fuck?

Don't give
ID TAG: O8F+V12n
(you's)

IS THAT SOME FUCKING COKE ZERO? TOP FUCKING KEK WHAT A HUGE FAGGOTS

thats the jewish home where a muslim attack happened,Ahmed.

seems good

>semitics killing semitics

Why should i fucking care?

There are not going to use the sampson option. They are worthless as a military, and they would collapse before doing a damn thing. They got their arses handed to them in the 2006 lebanon war by a bunch of bandits. Jewish soldiers are a bunch of pussies.

you should really read about the 6 days war where these "pussies" literally assfucked 6 sandnigger nations with huge armies

>Israel would be okay if they didn't have Zioshits running the show.
>Israel would be okay if they didn't have [people who support the idea of a jewish state] running the show.
You know that Zionism is just supporting the idea of a Jewish state in the Land of Israel, right? You're contradicting yourself.

Just wait until the Iranian bulls show up.

I like the Israel-Palestine conflict because no matter who wins, sandniggers and kikes die in the process

Good. The kikes deserve it.

even if they shoot their nukes israel has a special rocket designed to counter it. its like iron dome but its anti nukes, its called "arrow"

>kikes and mudslimes offing each other

I approve.

Quit being fags and genocide the Palestinians. I'm tired of hearing about your shitskin squabbles.

Everytime israelis try, US OF A FUCK YEAH MURRIKA comes along and forces israel to yield their gainz and make peace.

>shitskin on shitskin violence
More news at 11.

is right. I think that at this point, if anything will be done to the Palestinians it'll cause such a huge reaction worldwide and it's just not worth it. And even if we'd give the Gaza Strip to Egypt or Jordan - I don't think they even want the Palestinians, and I sure don't blame them.

boohooo hoo, whatever will we do to get more Palestinian clay?

Cry me a river Shlomo.

Only with western technology and knowledge.

I'm pretty excited about the coming war, its been a long time. Wonder if Tel Av*v will get fucked this time.

I deathly want a one state solution because it would mean the Jews would be a minority in nu-"""Israel""".

This land belongs to whoever can both take and hold onto it as well as develop it. What kind of a faggot fascist are you?

Semites vs semites thread.

Who gives a fuck.

Just BOMB them. The Palestinians, the Israelians. They litteraly have the same merchant mentality. No difference between a wall street banker and a cunny market merchant, only IQ points. Jews are litteraly smarter arabs. But they have the same cancer metaphysics and the same vision of the world

same desu, im going to recruit soon and i fucking knew something like this would happen jujst before i go. brb going to die in gaza so mr. netanyahu could get richer

obviously the american kike supports israel

At least you aren't going to die mid dinner in your own house huh? What a life

I don't care about either group. Let them all die.

Druze are a mix of all three religions. We think . They aren't supposed to talk about it.

I came top post that

Fuck off ur such a fag. "The only difference" is natural superiority. And arabs aren't merchants have you seen ISIS?

bring a jar of ants and you're fine

>taking sides

The Jews are kikes who ruin Western governments in pursuit of more clay, the Palestinians are the niggers of the Middle East. Neither side is worth getting worked up about.

How strange

You can see something was wiping in that direction so how did the handprint get there.

>Jews hate the Druze

if they're cops then clearly not

No, Druze is a religion seperate from any of the Abrahamic religions, we only associate ourselves with pisslam because they would kill us otherwise. It's a very difficult situation for Druze in the middle east, because in Lebanon you are seen as a traitor, in Syria you have no religion since its only Bashar and in Israel you have to be with the Zionists.

Thats the most staged fake crime scene I've ever seen on the internet. You'd think the jews would know how to fraudulently stage a convincing crime scene by now.

That's what the israeli's get.
God told them to slaughter every man, woman, and child. They didn't. Now they have to fight over land that God said was theirs simply because they refused to kill the people who were occupying the land.

my faceberg is really kvetching over the last few days about this. why are they acting as if its anuddah shoah?

That isn't how apartheid worked, retard. Under apartheid niggers were given self-rule in the Bantustans with the most developed bantustans given independence. The whole point was to legally remove the nigger-populated areas from South Africa.

It fell apart when they let all the niggers move into the cities to be cheap labor because the whites didn't mind niggers once the post-war economic boom made all the whites rich enough that they didn't have to work in the mines anymore. Then the niggers became the majority everywhere in South Africa whereas prior to the 1980s they were only the majority in the bantustans.

The Jews do not want Palestine to become a state because then what they'd be doing there would be highly illegal.

Tbh this is the closest thing to the next intifada, and I think its gonna be the last one.

>The Druze faith is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion based on the teachings of high Islamic figures like Hamza ibn-'Ali Ibn Ahmad, Al-Hakim bi Amr Allah

One can only hope

>wikipedia
>actually talking to a sheikh

>random shitskin religious guy
>leaf flag

checks out, fuck Canada

you have a canadian flag too and im not random im actually Druze :/

this wont be the last one. the day this ends is the day either side decides to wipe the other one out for good. which wont happen. israel just has to accept that a 2 state solution is the only option. no one gives a shit about the holocaust anymore nor do they feel sorry for them when they bomb civillians. that time is over clearly. its just fascinating how whenever there is a war there i see tons and tons of people leaving the country to go join the fight as if they're actually even needed in the first place when the idf is pretty much facing goat herders kek.

lel what a fake flagging kike
>situation in a nutshell
it's literally the opposite of every lie you spewed

>killing Druze cops just keeping the peace
I hope Iran, Syria and Lebanon leave the Palememians to rot.

What do you think will happen during the year following the hypothetical creation of a Palestinian state? You know damn well this conflict end with either extermination or banishment, regardless of how both sides approach it.

>But why the fuck are they killing Druze? Druze are based.

Zero Semites are based. All are sand niggers and Cuckstainity is the doom of the white race no matter how many autistic superstitionshills squawk otherwise.

Semite is the enemy of the European therefore all whites. When they die, laugh!

The thing is netanyahu needs another intifada to solidify his party. He's fucked next election, most israelis that I know say the Zionist Union is gaining ground and if they do win 2 state incoming

>Kekistan
BASED BLACK GOY

As do I!

The noses are not the same by mere accident.

You are ignorant

Looks like a latex glove potentially.

Arabs are traditionally merchants. You must never have visited real Arab nations. I have.

israel needs to learn to be more tolerant and accepting of muslims

He's right.