RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS BTFO

HAHA STUPID AMERISHARTS!!! EVEN YOUR BABIES ARE ADDICTED TO DRIGS!!! YOUR FUCKING BABIES!!! HOW'S YOUR STUPID """""PRESIDENT""""" GONNA FIX THIS???

foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/more-us-babies-born-addicted-to-opiates-like-heroin.html

drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/infographics/dramatic-increases-in-maternal-opioid-use-neonatal-abstinence-syndrome

statnews.com/2016/08/11/babies-opioids-addiction/

I can smell the Leaf in this post.

OP is right though.

Why would you fix the solution to the nigger problem?

That represents the increase in illegal immigrants.

They have to go back.

You retards realize that this is mostly happening in WHITE states, the retards who voted for DRUMPF. I.E. West Vrginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio etc. Sometimes you have to actually face a problem and not blame Minorities for everything. I mean, life expectancy of US non-hispanic whites is decreasing, while all other groups are increasing. EXPLAIN THAT RACISTS???

>liberals paying drug runners to get whites addicted to drugs uses said act to criticize whites
These people have no honor

There really hasn't been much of an increase in border crossing though
Most illegals we have came in the 80's and 90's and their children and grandchildren children (who also need to be deported)

Opioid abuse is heavily, HEAVILY concentrated among the white working class. It has nothing to do with n*ggers. This is why people don't take right wingers seriously.

This is the result of the degenerate normies normalizing illicit drug use. It will keep getting worse.

Wife works in labor and delivery. Can confirm. Babies are born addicted and have to withdraw from opiates. Usually spend almost a day shaking. Some have mental and other health issues because of this.

Keep in mind also the huge surge in heroin has occurred over two presidents, but has a direct tie to Mexico, since that's where a good 90% of it crosses over. Illegal immigration is a problem with the drug trade and better enforcing a border does help this situation considerably.

It also has direct ties to the bullshit in Afghanistan.

We have a perverse health care system where doctors prescribe opioids often against their better judgement because that's the procedure in place. White people are less likely to use illegal drugs but more likely to take what is prescribed to them because of trust in their doctor and health care system. This gets them addicted to opioids, equalizing them with the rest of the scum who got addicted to drugs by their own poor decisions and (((they))) know it. It's unforgivable what is being done to white people in the US right now.

They need jail time to straighten out.

>Opioid abuse is heavily, HEAVILY concentrated among the white working class.

FTFY:
Opioid abuse is heavily, HEAVILY concentrated among white trash wigger garbage who sorely need gassing.

How bad are opiates really? My job is giving me chronic back pain. Advil doesn't do shot.

kikes sold you prescriptions and you loved it

Opiod addiction is directly linked to corrupt doctors giving out OxyContin like candy. And, opiate addiction has skyrocketed within cities as well. Baltimore and New Orleans specifically.

I literally got a bad sprain in my ankle and went to the doctor because it was bothering me and he gave me a bottle of 30 10mg Percocet.

Absolute insanity.

I wouldn't touch them. Idk how the laws in Canada are, but in America, prescription opiates and narcotics are so prevalent addiction is often more than likely.

Isn't being born like the perfect rehab anyways? It's not like they have to worry about other babies smuggling in oxy to the nursing ward. And it's not like their parents are going to waste their expensive hits of yummy yummy drugs on an infant that can't really appreciate them.

This sounds like a non-story.

bingo

Yes but nowhere near Mexican cartels and prescription drug abuse in terms of numbers. Afghan is flush with poppy but the biggest amount of drugs are from cartels south of the border. At least here.