Why is Sup Forums suddenly hating on Trump

Recently I'm seeing a lot of negativity towards /ourguy/ in here, disillusioned or infiltrators?
What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
archive.fo/8Ip6f
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/354020799096688640
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/339145969734148096
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/351498163175178240
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/440331541580099584
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/592698043629215746
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trumptwitterarchive.com/

Honestly, he’s just a joke taken too far. It now has real world repercussions. Even a Sup Forums autist can see that.

Because this board and other alt-right websites are one of the first places prosecutors will turn to shut down and arrest posters for treason once we find out the Russian collusion investigation is not a "nothing burger" later this year.

People starting calling him a shill after the whole syria fiasco.

Fuck off drumpf tards

Too many months of nothing.
It's not actually his fault, everything is bogged down by globalists.
Also he's super Jew cucked.

Got proofs?

Shills, dummy, shills everywhere.

>literally everybody still loves Trump
>Trump proved he's not a cuck to the CIA just a few days ago
>shills are back attempting to divide and conquer
So boring.

ITT: Soros paid shills

Then why did Sup Forums wanted him to win so bad?

I dont, but i bet Mueller does lol

Normies
archive.fo/8Ip6f

Hey, i was just telling OP what happened, i still support Trump.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/354020799096688640

No one here supported this sodomite enabling retard. There was just a reddit invasion that refusses to fuck of. Same with this frog stupiity.

Paid shills. He's doing fantastic

This is a shareblue shill thread.
Y'all niggas toasting in a shill bread
Parsley
And thyme.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/339145969734148096

dude this board has been overrun by shills and tumblr discords and soros employees, if you dont believe me look up Sup Forums's traffic change when shareblue and CTR went online, the amount of poster doubled, they slide real threads, they post stupid shit like ''what does Sup Forums think of transgenders'' and they character assassinate people and do psy ops, this place will never be the same

America is a joke, the world doesn't give a fuck which of your clowns is supposedly in charge (none of them are), we just wait for you to start WW3 to get rid of you all because you suck as a people that's all.

>Recently I'm seeing a lot of negativity towards /ourguy/ in here, disillusioned or infiltrators?

Really? I haven't. This is still Trump Central Command

I'm not fucking paid hahah, I'm genuinely curious, I think he is doing pretty good and i admire his charisma and stamina.

Because they thought it’d be funny to get a completely unqualified abomination elected.

Now on, "everyone who disagrees with me isn't real Sup Forums or they're invaders", we see a disillusioned user who thinks he speaks for anyone other than himself

On several threads actually, you can also see the previous comments, many are against him.

Pol is white nationalist.

They chose trump to war with China and not Russia,

Totally ignorant that we had far more bad blood with Russia than any other nation. I mean we've been indirectly at war with them just about every year since the cold war.

Because trump is sucking up to China (Asians) and isn't making friends with Russia (white) they're hating him.

In all seriousness that's all there is to it

Ironic shitposters, shills, and idiots who think they're in good company.

Shills.

Sup Forums is 90% shitposters and shills.

((($hills)))

t. Jeb

>everyone who disagrees with my edgy tweenage snowflake opinion is a shill

Funny, I've seen threads like this ("durr why we hating on Trump") since at least February.

>/ourguy/

If you don't like it then feel free to fuck off to r/the_donald

>Why is Sup Forums suddenly hating on Trump
You're either a troll, shitposter or normie if you need this explained. Either way, you can fuck off because we're full.

I was actually in favor of Trump until very recently, when it hit me that the only reason I rooted for him was because I thought it was funny.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/351498163175178240

I M P E A C H E S N. C R E M E
T W O S C O O P S
drumpf BTFO, as they say

Everyone who browsed this board for years left and all that remains is faggots from reddit and shills.

How can you hate Trump? He is the only one in this god forsaken world that actually has the balls to point things out. All these other political correct faggots like Ryan or Merkel etc. ....fuck em. They are ruining the West.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

False projection of reality belongs on Facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=0To8NmwJ8Mk

You mean shills started using that as a wedge issue and all you brianlets agreed with them

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/440331541580099584

Don't forget about the nuclear codes.

I was always cautiously optimistic about him and he was always going to be better than Clinton, but he's an insecure dipshit that can't play the political game. There's a good chance he ends up impeached over nothing because of it.

>You hate Trump now don't you, goys?
It may work for the newfags but not everybody will fall for your subversive kike tricks.

Drumpf has done some kinda good things over the past couple of weeks and now the shills are out in force

Fear, uncertainty and doubt

LMAO how wrong you are. Trump is pure Russia.

Because of Muslim-sympathizing cucks, mostly European, who adore Assad and are jealous of American prominence on this board. Also shills. Not necessarily paid shills, but bluepilled faggots from other boards who come here because they want to cry about Trump.

>pro-trump posters call anti-trump posters leftist shills
>anti-trump posters call pro-trump posters r/the_donald shills
Is Sup Forums just shills shilling shills?

At least he is stopping illegal immigratiom from SPICS, ARABS AND NIGGERS

I wish we had someone like him in germany. Our politicans are selling us out and import the third world human garbage by the millions to europe.

Europe needs a BIG FAT WALL towards that shithole called africa and the middle east as well.

Fuck off lefties

Oh yea we totally wanted war with China. Kill you self Jew

It's now apparent he's far from the next Adolf. Win some, lose some.

Yes

>suddenly
wtf are you retarded.

No, really I'm just new on Sup Forums and i don't understand what's going on

I'm seeing the opposite though.

Trump has finally defeated most of the anti-trump shills' talking points and we're left with more or less silence from their end.

The only negativity that remains is found in ultra shitposts that don't even deserve a response.

>Why are people posting different opinions on an anonymous website
>treating a website as a person
You're the worst kind of shitposter and I hate everyone in this thread that replied including myself

You know, you really don't even have to have a political opinion on Trump himself. Rather the reaction from the deep state is what matters. He is charting a path through the most corrupt, politically weaponized, cartel/mafia in DC that any subsequent patriotic/anti establishment President will have to navigate. I mean Muller is going after family and friends of Trump in a political witch hunt to send a message to any outsider considering on running. This shit is out of control, this same exact shit would have happend to Ron Paul had he won.

The moment they announced this website on mainstream media it was over. Fucking normies.

Sup Forums was heavily pro-trump then in 2 months all sorts of shilling with memeflags pops up. It's obvious we're getting raided

IMPEACHMENT WHEN

The guy didn't accomplish anything and, if anything, only made things better for (((Them))).
It was clear from the very first weeks after the election, when he unveiled a transition team full of bankster and kikes. But now the redditards are running of excuses, so they begrudgingly admit "our" le god king isn't as epic as they hyped him up to be.

also at least on Sup Forums anti-Trump sentiment stems from his annoying reddit fanboys more than anything Trump has done

>be an actual shill for Trump
>call everyone else a shill
rlymksmethnk

Tell me how his actions in Syria helps Israel you shill faggot. I'll wait.

>China is raping us

>ohhh China eats dog

>ohh commies

Like every other thread. You PREFERRED war with China, but you all were too fucking retarded to see that was impossible.

Anyone who doesn't agree with my first comment is too retarded to see it,

Just spend some time shitposting pro USA you'll have every WN pro-Russian and every anti-jew pro-Russian Muslim asswipe on your ass

>Two Hookers
>Two Scoops
>Two Terms

Shills

>there's still an unnatural yield of liberal degenerates trolling /pol, both of the paid variety which is the vast majority and the smaller blips of the publicly retarded.

many are attacking trump but the only ones you should pay attention to are the one that say : i dont like trump and here are my reasons,let discuss them.
everyone else is a shill and you should just ignore them for the sake of the board
Heil Hitler

Two's a crowd Gronald

This isnt true. Without connections to Russia Trump could actually drain the swamp. Hes only giving a true grassroots leader a bad name.

This.
Trump is establishment to a degree, all the Goldmans in his Admin, big military spender, big Government,big surveillance.
However he isn't bowing to ((them)) 100%. He's trying to throw the people a bone when the establishment wants IT ALL. Not 50/50 , not even 90/10. They want 100% control over everything. The neo-cons lost their shit over Trump discontinuing arming ISIS.

/thread

GIVE UP THE FUCKING SCOOPS GRONALD!!!

Kid, I've been coming to this site for over a decade. I wish I had a blowjob for every time a faggot like you whined "Waaahhh duh normies know, secrit club aint fun anymore". It happens with every successive generation of users, and I guarantee the guy you replaced said it about you.

That's a false dichotomy you've erected in your mind.

A vote for trump was a vote for a new path. We don't know exactly which way he'll take us, but we know it isn't to war with russia.

It's not just Syria you shit-eating mindless cultist. Syria is the symptom, not the problem. Even ignoring the long series of lies and media manipulations meant to demonize and attack the clearly good guy in the conflict (Assad, in case you newfag need this spelled out for you), the strikes in Syria are a clear sign the (((Deep State))) are still in ones in charge.
The motherfucker failed on almost every campaign promise. He put the absolute worst kike Wall Street had to offer into the strongest positions in his cabinet. This is not the savior of the White race - this is the same old neolib/neocon politics tuned up to 11.

/ourguy/?
what the fuck?

> slave to Israel
> slave to the Saudis

yeah nah, not in my team

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/592698043629215746

"Too many months of nothing.
It's not actually his fault, everything is bogged down by globalists.
Also he's super Jew cucked."

sounds familiar

and all the people complaining were right

Leftist infiltrators.

They are wandering over from Redit and Tumblr in an organised fashion.

Heck even the guys who got Lauren banned from Parteon are shitposting daily about her.

They discovered the sekrit speshul club thanks to the elections and want to ruin it because most of poltards don't agree with them.

Trump so far has been a meh president who has been meeting with obstruction from both the shills in the Republican party and the beraucrats who got their jobs thanks to 8 years of Obama.

I predict that his second year is going to be the most eventfull in terms of him fullfiling his promises once the administration has been cleaned up i.e. Swamp draining in progress.

Most of them are actually organized in some kind of chat room (probably discord) where they invaded threads about Trump threads and derail them. The threads don't even need to be pro Trump, they just want any discussion of Trump to be "lmao he is a kike neocon puppet".

Hes replacing proxy ground forces with heavier bombing. Trump just sends americans to die instead of using enemies to kill each other.
Yup.
Been here since 2004 when Sup Forums was full of CP and /pol didnt exist. You are wrong as well. 4 chan was a thing people never associated to other people with. The nastiest shit would protrude off this website and prior to internet phone users the internet was very segregated. So dont tell me like i havent witnessed the fall of internet due to normies. The internet was once a hate machine you have no fucking idea.

I used to be a drumpf supporter like you, then I took an arrow to the knee XD

funny how there is no evidence that shareblue even posts here, but yea they're in every thread and make every post telling kekistani fags to fuck off

> But we know it isn't to war with Russia

Whether you like it or not, we're supporting an independent Syrian government and have already engaged in dogfights with Russian aircraft.

The cold war never really ended, it's always been NATO-backed forces vs Russian Federation-backed. Every year there's been fighting.

The reason why we and Russia keep making new jets etc is because we (or our allies) USE THEM against eachother.

> War
I doubt there will be all out war, but in that respect you don't have any idea if trump actually did change anything.

>a false dichotomy

I'm talking about /pol specifically, Sup Forums has become a recruiting ground for WN. The severity/concentration of them fluctuate with time, but they're the majority here.

I'm not talking about regular right wingers who are casual racists (like everyone) from time to time, this is home of the aut right.

That dude is guilty as fuck. Just look at how he deals with accursations. Temper tantrums on Twitter like any Tumblrina. Kike controlled.

Things we know:

A. Globalist kike organisations parading themselves as liberal (Share Blue, Correct the Record, etc.) have been paying students to shill for their causes online.
B. It is Summer.

1+1=2

It's probably just /leftypol/. The problem is that they always tell each other "lol nice, you btfo'd that blumpf shill" in the threads. It just looks so artificial.

>Been here since 2004
jesus christ at least make it halfway believable.

He's not the only one who's been here that long (on and off). Sorry if that hurts your feelings, newfag.

Both are true. I can't even tell what a ShareBlue thread looks like, because r/The_Cuckold Trumpanzee faggots just screech about Sup Forums and r/t_d unity. I'm sorry, but this plebbit cancer is terminal.

All those "organizations" are balanced out by RW ones like Nimble America and Young Patriots.

The /pol racists don't like his foreign policy (outside the borders), how can you be so blind

>What happened?
Electionfags left.