Someone asked a panel at a Youtube convention if traps are gay

Someone asked a panel at a Youtube convention if traps are gay.

The entire convention is now having a total meltdown due to the horrific transphobia of this question.

Video of the event in question here:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500730323267.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery
archive.is/FXLS4
youtube.com/watch?v=0r70uc9vcJk
liveleak.com/view?i=c91_1404380485&comments=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you let your autism get the best of you and asked a dumb question in the wrong place and now you come crying to Sup Forums about it?

BROUHAHA

Totalbiscuit's meltdown.

TRAPS = GAY
FUTA = NOT GAY
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

Spotted the fag enabler

do you see anyone crying here, you little bitch?

>Traps use hrt
Reminder: the only difference between a trap and a tranny is a few months if hrt
theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery

BAN ASAULT MEMES

>FUTA = NOT GAY
Wow, you are so gay.

This meme is fucking annoying. Quit trying to make it mainstream

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/FXLS4

But did they anwer? Are traps gay?

Poison isn't futa or a trap, she is a biological woman.

Top KEK

If you don't know it's a trap it's not gay, if you do it's gay af.

Where is the FULL video with his actual response?

>There to fuck with them
>Literally just said a meme that's about masturbation not fucking politics

Go back to Sup Forums, faggot

no, a TRAPhaha

I like how he threw the real life there.

>just because someone cries you must act regardless of the situtation
No wonder modern world is so cucked

>Getting srs before removing facial hair

These people aren't even trying to pretend they're anything but fetishists

You're a fucking freak!

When you've fallen for the marxist ideology, EVERYTHING is politics. That's one of its core principles.

What the fuck did you say to me bitch?

so are they gay or not??

Futa is gay. Their dicks are often bigger and gets more use than the tiny feminine penises of traps. Nothing like a cute trap locked up in chastity cumming from anal

ew

I dont understand, is this comic con?

Who are these people?

You're among the greatest of us, norgeanon.

What the fuck is wrong with the West?

youtube.com/watch?v=0r70uc9vcJk

can we meme his cancer out of remission?

Bless

Can I get quick rundown on basically everything?

What is Coxcon?

hehe give that question asker a medal

So I've been working to achieve a sissygasm on and off for roughly the last year. Frequently I would get to the point where it felt like I was going to climax but before I could reach the tipping point my ass would contract, attempting to force the dildo out. This was very uncomfortable, and sometimes painful, and completely undid any progress made during that session. In an attempt to make it easier to achieve the coveted sissygasm I put myself in chastity for the week. Today I cleaned myself up, put on some of my favorite hypnos on my TV and spent roughly 3 hours fucking my pussy. About one hour in I felt an incredibly intense burning pleasure in my clitty and it started spasming, shooting out cum. I had done it. My first sissygasm and it felt amazing. But I was still insatiably horny and I kept going. For the next two hours I would have waves of pleasure wash over me as rammed my prostate with my dildo. At one point I had a sissygasm so intense that I started uncontrollably peeing. And, since I was in full slut mode I cupped it in my hands and slurped it all up. It was very sticky and gooey as it was also full of precum. After three hours I am still insatiably horny, but am too exhausted to continue. However, if someone just walked in with their cock out I would mindlessly start sucking it and then take it in my now gaping hole. I just wanted to say thank you Sup Forums for showing me what my purpose is in life and guiding me along the way to being an anal whore. If there was any doubt in my mind that I was not a sissy cumslut they are now gone, replaced with the desire to experience more pleasure from my pussy being used.

Edit: I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was lube up my pussy with spit and finger myself because I was still so horny.

>Dying of cancer
>Let me donate some money to some fags

>someone here made a joke I don't like!
>HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED!

I checked out his Twitter and there's a bunch of pics of him with other mentally ill men as well.

Watch, Biscuit's gonna get ejected from an event sometime in the near future and bitch about it, then we'll all just repost these and laugh at him.

Mark my words..

>his face in that clip
FUCKING KEK

a place where people go to suck cocks obviously

You're a hero Norway

The absolute state of British women

>when people come to you in tears

He mean actual people or these mentally ill freaks?

What the fuck is a Cox Con? Sure as hell sounds kinda gay to me.

Time to take the trappill:

Traps = accepted their feminine dick and have enough good looks to pass for a woman if they try
Trans = usually degenerate mentally ill fags who think cutting off their penis will turn them into a 10/10 female

wtf i love white genocide now

TotalBiscuit's a bit of a hypocrite

Sorry Brits it's you or us

Good thing he got a 50% suicide rate with it

It's a youthbe organized by Jesse Cox and Totalbiscuit and a bunch of their eceleb friends.

Holy shit I had no idea m00t transitioned
Not a big surprise though

Traps arent gay if its 2D

>That pic
Sorry brit bros the Jews made us do it.

Jesse Cox is an annoying, unfunny retard.

I've never laughed at an LP he's been in. He's just fucking loud and annoying. Even Simon from Yogscast is less annoying.

what the everloving fuck am I seeing?

WROOOOOG

>that face
Is that m00t on the right?

so hot. Didn't really find an attraction for traps until I realized just how much they love getting fucked

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

>"we condemn".
they love to grandstand dont they.

YouTube convention*

Ah this is the faggot that worked with Yogscast Hannah to dox a 12 year old isn't it? Posting his school info and the rest.

This is the objective truth.

>So triggered he can't even speak

My SIDES

No joke though, that guy will be hounded. His employer will be harassed, his family will be harassed, and he will likely have to quit all social media. Lefties are insane

That guy died fyo

you son of a bitch

I really really like this pasta. Mind if I save it?

NO U

How is TotalCancer doing? Despite his autistic screeching, I hope he's continuing to fight his illness.

i used to like that faggots hearthstone videos. Sup Forums has ruined even that for me

Wow, now that's a BASED black man.

MOOTYKINS WHY
WHY MOOT
WHAT MK ULTRA PROGRAM DID GOOGLE PUT YOU THROUGH

If he was honest he would have been thrown out and put on blacklists. Traps/trannies truly oppressed.

Yup exactly. He was going alright for a bit during / after gamergate. Calling the games media out on their bullshit, highlighting all the "outrage" about stupid shit etc.

After he got cancer he REALLY let loose on the media and so on, really speaking his mind.

Then shortly afterwards (around the time of that pic) he's gone FULL fucking SJW, especially around the time Trump was coming in.

He's always been a self-admitted "left" person, but this is way further than before. You'd think someone who's 1. Rich, and 2. Dying, and 3. Raged about previous SJW's bullshit, wouldn't become one of them. :S

SJWs even started shit with his wife online multiple times too so it's not like they've not felt the brunt of what these cunts do.

That's what the world is come too.
The Truth, or right or wrong is irrelevant, all that matters now is who is crying, and how can we make them stop crying.

We should all tweet his hypocrisy at him for pretending to be so "progressive"

>"are traps gay?"

Why is that question even offensive? It seems like anything there is to be said about transexuals in general causes butthurt from someone. Why get butthurt over words and why get butthurt because someone wants to cut their balls off and shove their dicks inside their body (assuming that's how it works)? There's so much other shit to worry about, I don't think transexuals have a "normal" psychology but I really don't see how people care about this enough to defend it or criticize it.

I thought that faggot died to cancer. The only raison I know of this bitch ass nigger is because of his shitty planetside 2 shilling while it was in alpha and beta.

That's it. He finally took the blue pill. I can't believe he actually went that far and let those mentally ill trannies convince him they were right.

No. Poison is a newhalf. Poison literally has a dick and balls.

No idea, I haven't heard anything about him since Sup Forums wished his ass cancer into existence

>3D traps
user, the only traps that are good are 2D traps.

It's better with sound.

liveleak.com/view?i=c91_1404380485&comments=1

Who is m00t

Thanks for the good news, pal.

>always looks bored, tired, or smug
dosnt sound all that abnormal considering his age
Jesse Cocks hates children

What illness? Extreme faggotry or a genuine physical illness?

Trump being elected president really did a number on him