Vegan redpill

I just watched this and I'm just in shock. Everyone is on this doctors, cancer associations, dairy and meat products. I never thought I'd say this but I'm going vegan and I think everyone should to.

Other urls found in this thread:

raschfoundation.org/programs/organizations/
youtube.com/watch?v=vltbg3NUSQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watch one propoganda film on veganism
>welp that's it guess I'm a vegan
Don't be so easily persuaded

I have thoghts, about this, what think pol?

>Don't be so easily persuaded
JEW!

>Don't be so easily persuaded
JEW

Humans in their natural state were meant to eat tofu, what do you think those canines and incisors are for?!? Tearing into curds obviously

Oxygen causes cancer. Stop breathing.

A properly managed vegan diet is morally, ethically, and nutritionally superior, and befitting of a social, superior animal such as man. However, a properly managed vegan diet is also incredibly difficult to manage and thus beyond most people, including myself.

I stopped eating red meat (cow/pig) after seeing this. I didn't bought the rest of the bullshit. But what is a fact is that red meat = cancer. You can't argue against that anymore.

>Read one post written about one man that watched one propoganda film on veganism
>well that's it guess it's the Jews
Don't be so easily fooled

Im considering it too; I've watched enough Kosher slaughterhouse videos I think

No it not morally and ethically superior.

it is satanistic to put non-human living creatures on the same level as humans.

Vegans are more prone to mental illnesses, that is a fact...research it.

you vegans are modern day satanic witches.

>Reducing the suffering placed upon God's creations because you have alternative options is Satanist

I'm not a vegan, by the way. I'm about to work out and eat a fuckload of chicken. Something I have noticed a lot lately on social media is anti-vegan or vegan-mocking sentiment, and I have to question why it has suddenly become so prominent.

the bottom line is that if you don't hunt your own meat you can't eat it. Vegan diets are cheaper and better for you.

Breakfast; Oatmeal, protein shake, apple
Lunch; Rice, beans, tortillas, siracha,
Dinner, Broccoli, eggplant, mushrooms, mangos

And stay the FUCK away from soy and tofu. Ever wonder why vegetarians / vegans look so faggy?

but if you instead and MUST eat meat ALWAYS buy local.

so can some1 redpill us on ((Vegan))?

>health organizations don't want you to see this
>is on Netflix
The greatest story never told is actually blocked in several countries. If big money/big government didn't want you too see something, you wouldn't.

This documentary flooded /fit/ with vegans who expect me to eat 40 lbs of kidney beans every day instead of one chicken.

Even if you buy local they still aren't safer just less toxic and barely at that.

you mean, Vegan bluepill

faggot

people being greedy is no conspiracy

this is true, but most people have to take the conservatarian route and eat less meat in their week. Most people cant go from straight omnivores to vegetarians and vegans.

>from the creators of cowspiracy
Lol, not even watching this documentary, cowspiracy was garbage.

>Breakfast; Oatmeal

without milk

no thanks

>Lose weight
>Buy cheaper foods
>Shit a ton, because you eat a ton
>Live longer
>Lose some gains

I've tried it and its hard. Way easier to be vegetarian

superior superior

is this the inferiority complex of vegans speaking?

I got a real red pill on nutrition for you instead user.

living = cancer

most people never have bowel cancer

Almond milk if you have to. Otherwise you should question what youre drinking. I'll help you out
>antibiotic puss, cow growth hormones, corn

>I never thought I'd say this but I'm going vegan and I think everyone should to.

Typical burger: "What??? My Kentucky Fried McBurger Pizza isn't healthy? I have to become a vegan skinny-bitch and eat tofu until the stones make my kidney explode.

You are a fucking victim. Just buy the meat at your local butcher and combine it with stuff like salad, couscous or vegetables.

>another shitty vegan "documentary" based on fake stats and disinformation to push a faggy agenda

Yeah, nah, veganism is for fags and cunts, and is utter rubbish.

Cowspiracy had a lot of good points sven. You can't expect to feed the world on free range cattle.

To me, the director was advocating mass genocide of nigger countries like yours.

your veggies are full of pesticides and biological trash. you should stop eating them, seriously

You can watch that on YouTube tho not really that hard to find. I think part of the fact why it isn't really hidden or blocked is because everyone finds vegans annoying, and who really wants to give up those delicious tendies.
I'm just trying to help people

>You can't expect to feed the world on free range cattle.

if you care about "feeding the world" you're beyond bluepilled

>soy and tofu

get educated. milk has much more estrogen in it than any soy product and there are no cases of anyone being feminized by either.

stop parroting myths that have been used to fear monger against veganism.

We dont need to feed the world, let the world die, 2 billion niggers more are useless.

Cowspiracy is also created by a fucking kike.

Just like this stupid ass fuck documentary.

Yes this was one of the challenges of the diet. However factory farmed meat is 100x worse. If we want to talk about GMO foods we can talk about (((Monsanto))) and its kikery

>a properly managed vegan diet is also incredibly difficult to manage and thus beyond most people
And if you don't properly manage a vegan diet you might have your health damaged by nutrient deficiencies. I was vegetarian for 5 years, have gone back to eating some meat, none of that factory farm shit though; don't want to fund it, or put it in my body. Eating meat from wild boars doesn't trouble my ethics or morals one bit.

>veggies are full of pesticides
What do you think we feed cattle? If corn is covered in pesticide, you can bet that shit is going to build up in a cows system

it mostly builds up in their liver, intestines are unhealthy, you shouldn't eat them if you don't have to

I'm not shilling for milk faggot. One of the things that new veggies / vegans do is go to faux meat. the easiest one is soy / tofu. Theres better faux meat (Seitan, Jackfruit, Eggplant etc)

Face it, the superior diet is the Mediterranean.
>meat once or twice x week
>lots of fish
>lots of fresh fruits and vegetables

Vegan shills can fuck right off.

>if you don't hunt your own meat you can't eat it

>milk has much more estrogen in it than any soy product

soy doesn't have actual estrogens, but it can be very high in hormones that resemble them

>To me, the director was advocating mass genocide of nigger countries

Read up on dioxins

Lacto-ovo vegetarianism coupled with resistance training and meditation is the true redpill.

Way more testosterone than vegetarians, same health benefits.

>The greatest story never told is actually blocked in several countries. If big money/big government didn't want you too see something, you wouldn't.
Yeah, the vaccine questioning film had a hard time finding venues. They probably don't mind you going on any meme diet, so long as you don't read, experiment, and develop a diet that works for *you*.

You act like meat fell from the sky before the 20th century. If you wanted to eat meat you'd have to kill it. If you don't at the least kill it you don't get it. Simple as that.

veganism causes homosexuality & leftist leanings

What's wrong with fish?

Also shown to reduce plaques contributing to Alzheimer's.

yeah, the diet in this picture is very healthy. you will feel healthy, too.

too fucking bad my man, we used to have to grind wheels out of stone, now we just go buy some
retard

Sisisisi un po di pesce spada gnagnagna fritto misto del mare, sgombro sott' olio

I saw that docu on Netflix recently and did some quick research afterwards.

i will just leave this link here, you can figure out the (((details))) yourselves. hint: EVERY TIME

raschfoundation.org/programs/organizations/

the only downside is that many fish nowadays are contaminated with heavy metals

any ideas how to avoid this problem? can we trust them when they say it was fished from the sea?

Funny coming from you

well maybe if you are MEDITERRANEAN

as whites we have to eat differently.

only noticeable in big fishes like tuna

Fish and chicken are fine

Red meat is fine too if bought locally and eaten at times of low stress

>I've tried it and its hard. Way easier to be vegetarian
Yeah, eggs are great. I avoid gluten, do a bit of baking for myself, and it just doesn't work right without eggs. I think a more eco-friendly, moral and ethical diet is great, but not eating eggs and honey seems like madness to me.

I just ate three bugers and am now punching my chest to fight heartburn. I am a real American, fuck off veggienigger

yeah he's first hand witness

(((Almond milk))) is for faggots and shitskins who can digest real milk!

(((tofu))) makes your femimin benis shrink!

The first step to being a good vegan is to let others come to their own realizations without your whining

Stop proselytizing things you just learned about, you overweening little shit stain psuedointelluctual

The true redpilled diet right here

>(((tofu))) makes your femimin benis shrink!

laughed hard

Wtf is that shit, are you on Keto?

>is this the inferiority complex of vegans speaking?
They have transcended bourgeois white guilt, and have a superior shame of human guilt.

not all swedes are lovers leftist nigger-lovers. some of us believe in conservatism, maga & that the only good towelhead is a dead towelhead

I can drink milk. But I dont want to drink antibiotic hormone fueled puss you faggot kraut

Let's see a dick pic.
That's the only way to determine the merit of your post.

And before you say it's not tasty, have a look here. It's actually my dinner tonight.

>Be a weak vegan so we can make you look like a jewish work camper, muh 6 million.

Fuck off (((doctors)))

>muh hormones muh ovo paleo neo lacto vegano kale cleanse
Stop being such a faggot, just eat without being an unhealthy fuck, it's not that difficult

>still hiding behind a faggot sign...

maybe in your shithole of a country is any of that crap you mention, here not!

It's the natural diet of Northern Europeans(white people).

Industrial meat packaging is fucking gross on many levels. I work around food production so I know what I'm talking about

Yeah Kraut, america's milk is fucking awful. Good for you tho

phytoestrogen != estrogen. our organs process phytoestrogen through a different receptor and this has been proven by medical studies including those on breast cancer. estrogen from animal products inflames our tissues which causes women to develop breast cancer and men to grow boobs. it's almost impossible for the phytoestrogen in soy to do this. most of the propaganda comes from egg and dairy industry because soy beans have a similar amino acid score to eggs as they are a complete protein. they will use millions of dollars to slander soy while literally killing people with cholesterol, cancer and actual estrogen.

we've used grains for a long time

Impossible.

lol no, rye, oats, barley, wheat and after 1492 potatoes always made up a considerable portion of the calorie intake of northern Europeans.

>using images made by a literal cuckold

More and more places are selling pasture raised eggs now. You can tell there's a real difference in the quality of the egg. Better flavor, darker color, better nutrient and lipid profile.

sauce plox

>eco-friendly, moral and ethical diet
I've heard oysters and clams are considered just as ethical as plants since they don't have a CNS. It would offer a natural source of b12 for people on a diet like that

hmmm

Milk is the least of your problems faggot, NEET basement dwelling is much more hazardous than pasteurized milk

Watch Earthlings please.

Is this board called /californiafaggotry/? Am I in the wrong place?

I'm 100% I get more exercise and live a more productive life than you. LOL I'm here for the pizzagate and vegan threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=vltbg3NUSQs

Dr. Greger fact based nutrition.

So what's the goal here? Living to age 90 vs. dying at age 70?
Who wants that? Why fear death? Eat steak, drink ale, smoke meth.

You can replace eggs really easily in baking. Try flax egg, 1/8th chickpea flour per egg or buy an actual vegan egg replacement product. In my experience it's all pretty good.

>(((nutritionfacts)))

that literally a jew who owns that website.

>LOL
I 100% am less of a loser and not totally insufferable in real life

I'm sure you can make something nice but what's the problem about a chicken laying an egg? It's what chickens do. They have no use for accumulation of eggs in their nest anyway.

>as you post on a Cambodian vegetarian hat making forum
ok faggot. kys like your hero Chester the molester