How do we fix white women?

i dunno, it's fucked

just join isis or something to get some excitement

we can't come back from this

jews win, again

Is that a cig with a pink filter?

They're gone, user. It's too late.

Send them to India.

Yes, millennials will buy anything cute even if it kills you.

This thread again

How do we stop sliding

you don't. live your life without thinking about sex all the time. sex is overrated anyway. pursue goas in life that don't have to do with sex. and no I don't mean MTGOW bull shit, I mean literally keep yourself open for any woman that comes into your life, but don't tolerate bull shit.

women have become just as fucked up as men, but in their own twisted way. men are pussies nowadays, women are wenches. good people still exist but you need to let life happen and just accept the state we are currently in

We wont.

destroy the internet.
they seem to be incapable of differentiating between good and terrible ideas and the internet is full of terrible ideas.

Please use Sage. This thread is here every hour. Obvious shill thread.

Yeah it's one of those fancy cigs that you write on paper or cardboard with instead of smoke

It's a fucking marker you idiot

It's a crayola marker you retard

>people still trying to salvage white women
You could be doing something much more productive with your time.

>men are pussies nowadays, women are wenches.

Kinda feels like whole generations never got told by their parents what the other sex actually looks for in a partner.

So men start behaving like women and women like men because both sides don't fucking understand that the sexes have vastly different preferences.
Just look at all the retarded white knights thinking their "harmony" and "everyone's a winner!" sentiment would get them laid only because they are attracted to kind, warm women. While the women think that them having a career even shows up on the man's priority list at all.

Stop sending them to college.

anit broke dont fix it

commies n jews xterminate

Target practice
I'm kidding CIA (not really)

White sharia of course.
Beatings when justified.

your du bs speak truth. hence why guys go
>omg why do girls go for all these ass holes
it's not the fact they're ass holes, it's the fact they're assertive and don't tolerate bull shit (or what they view as bull shit, even if they're in the wrong)

not sure how it goes with women but them pursuing a career makes me not even want to date them. I don't want a woman who wants to work all the time. I want a woman who likes to take care of the house, nurture the family while I'm out busting my ass to get us the resources.

feminist chicks either end up alone or turn lesbo. I dated an older woman who was a feminist, she ended up in her late 30's alone, regretted her career and admitted she was worried being childless. but it's too late for her, and she most likely will end up childless.

women are digging their own grave with this recent surge of feminist bull shit, but we'll see the fruits of that within the next 10 years.

Or we can just make our own militia

perpetual rape

Clearly, she has strong BDSM fantasies. As it is the duty of a gentleman to aid a lady in distress, I would gladly rape her.

We must stop boyfriends from raping their girlfriends using telepathic mindwaves. Also:
>it took me 4 years
of course

The problem with career women is not that they spend their time on making money, but that they behave like men.
They are overly aggressive (for a woman) and keep trying to assert themselves. That's just not what your average man is interested in. Most of them want coy, loving women with a cheerful attitude. (Cheerful seems like the wrong word here but I can't find a better one).

It's a marker

can we dox her and actually rape her? that will at least make the 3rd one true and fix her sign a little bit

You get your shit together and maximize everything in your power in order to become more attractive. To the extend you're willing to do whatever it takes. Then it's a matter of dicking her hard enough and even the craziest sjws turn around. I've seen it happen too many times around me to take 99.9% of women seriously anymore.
The question is whether you'd want to do it after putting in all this effort, or whether you expect someone equally worthy in return.
This is all assuming you're starting from down low, then again this is Sup Forums.

She sounds broken

she seems to be a little obsessed with rape.

R A P E
A
P
E

i bet she accuses everyone she dates from now on of rape.

It's a "white-boy" dildo since it is so small

lol

zing

WANNA KNOW HOW TO FIX WHITE WOMAN

WELL FIRST OF STOP DONATING TO PATERON,STOP WATCHING THEIR TWITCH STREAMS, AND STOP BEING A BITCH THAT AGREES ON EVERYTHING
LAUREN SOUTHEN IS A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE, THINKING APE HAVE NEARLY 200 IQ AND HE GET SHIT FOR VIEWS, ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU PUSSY BEGGERS WHITE BOIS RUINING SOCIETY

>anit broke
It's very broke.

Yes, and it is also the size of her foot.

Markers tard

Traditionalism.

Find a group and create an enclave.

We don't. Embrace yellow fever.

Kek is that pic real?

Some traditions are worth keeping some are not. Most of traditions are there just to get the shekel out of you. It dates to the medieval times where kings had to invent something to make the money go around.

>I am a victim, pay attention to me!

>2016+1
>still caring about filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whores

Take the 2D redpill senpaitachi~!

She could've said no, I had a chick tell me no once because she was on her period.
I stopped immediately because I've had sex with a woman on her period before and it's fucking gross.

Isn't a bachelor's 4 years in the US?

Funny that.

You cant fix bullshit like this.

We live in a victim culture full of attention seeking idiots, men and women. As long as people have an unhealthy attachment to being special or getting attention they'll latch onto anything they can find. Without anything legitimately special to garner said attention they'll use victimhood.

Until you teach people to stop emulating attention seeking behavior it wont end, only get worse as future generations become more narcissistic via social media.

>Old friend messages me one day
>Tells me she really needs someone to talk to
>I'm thinking she's pregnant or has cheated or something
>She starts telling me what's wrong
>She starts telling me how she was raped
>Getting kinda hard over the thought of it
>She tells me she met this guy at a pub and they went back to hers and had sex and when she woke up he left and hasn't called her
>She doesn't even remember his name
>She's crying and saying he raped her and she wants to make him pay
>She's asking me to help her track him down
>She basically wants me to track him down because she's bitter he used her for a one night stand then bailed forever
>Kinda disappointed it wasnt a raunchy rape story

With your dick and brains, faggot.

Modern women would never be decisive enough to do anything like that. They'd just get married, then bitch on tumblr about it for 4 years until they found another guy that was more entertaining.

Women WISH they were the girl in that video. But, lol, no.

Her 1st point is true.. Only idiots understands it in 4years..

Remove their (unearned anywas) 'rights'

Parasites have no rights

#PARASITEGENDER

>"I was raped user"
>"gimme a sec, i'll get some tissues and lu.... I mean just tissues"

They aren't broken