I agree

/Thread

Bye

well thing is, most of nu/pol/ are serious natsocs or ancaps from reddit

>most of Sup Forums agrees that some commies and cucks are okay

>NatSoc
>nu/pol/

>implying a strong government is not needed to keep the retard in check
You can argue all you want about freedoms, but when people use said freedom to cause harm, it is no longer a good thing. 95% of the people are stupid and needs to be told what to do.

Yes. my ameritard friend
nazism was adopted just for edge, but in 2010-2011 it all changed as newfag retards took it seriously

remember when ron paul was actually supported and not just "le happening man" ?

Fuck off, degenerate.

>i need a sugar daddy government to fix all my problems for me because i can't be independent
you're literally a crack whore, you know that? governments do not have problem solving magic wands, in fact they always fuck shit up and you end up with a nanny state
>but when people use said freedom to cause harm, it is no longer a good thing. 95% of the people are stupid and needs to be told what to do.
"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both" - Ben "fuck those redcoats" franklin

Hmmm. I guess I like the government fucking my ass. Barely

>hnnnng daddy government please fuck me harder
you'll do nothing when they come to grab your guns
oh wait, you don't have any since you're probably underage

Since going and killing all the retards is rather tiresome, it's better to have the government keep them on a leash. If you can't understand that, then chances are, you are in that group. Freedom is a retarded thing that the jews came up with during the french revolution. Cattle doesn't need freedom, they need to do as they are told.

>Fascism isn't our only hope

You don't know much about the political compass my dude. The Y axis is not authoritarianism, it's social attitudes.

Just the tip

Nigger nazism has been a core element since /news/.

Fuck off back to cripplechan.

>Since going and killing all the retards is rather tiresome, it's better to have the government keep them on a leash.

Nah, set them free and let them kill their own stupid selves. Cattle serve a purpose, they make delicious meat. Human cattle are fucking worthless.

tbqh either government shouldn't nanny anyone (so stupid fucks just die) or there should be feudalism/monarchy where actually intelligent people would decide matters of the state for stupid fucks.

You act as if you're in a position of authority talking holier-than-thou about these "cattle" like some monarch but if your totalitarian wet dream ever came true you'd be the first to get shot or get your freedom taken away
without the "freedom" you're shitting on right now websites like Sup Forums and the concept of free speech wouldn't exist
But of course, this level of bootlicking is expected of a commie block country
TLDR fuck off to north korea if you jack off to the idea of getting raped by the government

t. newfag

Coercion has never been an answer
almost all your problems come from corruption, think about that.

the average citizen (like you) under authoritarian governments (Nazi germany, eastern germany, italy, south american commie countries, USSR) has faced lots of shit by them
such as
>facing unhealthy amounts of propaganda
>secret police (stasi, etc etc)
>lack of freedom of speech
>draconic laws
>high levels of corruption
your current france can be considered heaven compared to those countries i listed. so next time your teenage ass tries to compliment something your grandfathers fought and died fighting against you should read some people's accounts

Nobody's arguing that people should have the freedom to harm others. It's that you should be free to do anything you want UNLESS it harms others. Are you retarded?

>feudalism/monarchy
>intelligent
pic VERY related (or alternatively look at the Saudi monarchy)
you have no idea about royal history, do you?

They work.

Yeah, this. In a democracy stupid people pull down everyone else.

Best Korea is actually a good place, you are the one eating up the "free" western propaganda.

>Nobody's arguing that people should have the freedom to harm others.
They should have the freedom to harm themselves either. Society is already established anyone not doing their part is a net loss. Besides you are not really free now either, it's just make believe.

So you say democracy is better?

>They work.
For what? To what end? Are we bees, all working together for one clear common goal? What is that goal?

>They should [not?] have the freedom to harm themselves either.
How does another person have a higher claim to your life than you do?

This

The left side shouldn't say "progressive". Progressive and liberal are not interchangeable.

Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities.

For society.

>How does another person have a higher claim to your life than you do?
>when stupid people do stupid things you shouldn't stop them

Daily fucking reminder that the entire authoritarian/Libertarian paradigm was created to convince right-wingers that authoritarianism can even exist on the right...it cannot.
This paradigm is a false paradigm created by people dumb enough to think the difference between left/right has something to do with the COLOR of those enslaving everyone and asking for handouts. It does not.
All you need is the true left/right spectrum.
youtu.be/ui-Jbaw8rZc

I see

>serious natsocs and ancaps from reddit
Get the fuck outta here

in fact yes.
an extremely selective (selective as in both the candidate and the voter) democracy would be miles better than montardism

You notice that half of US population voted hillary because
>they're 18 year old retards with retarded degrees and low IQs
>illegals trying to save their asses
and hillary is a career corrupt

Whereas trump voters are
>90 year old uneducated men
>rednecks and other undereducated trash
>edgy 18 year olds
And trump himself is just a businessman with no political background whatsoever and shows no signs of competence

If democracy was done right we wouldn't see these retards voting and we sure as hell wouldn't see faggots like trump and hillary trying to get to the office

So, our conclusion here that democracy needs higher standards to function
Higher standards in both the candidate (i.e he needs to have a clean record unlike hillary and with a decent political background unlike trump)
and the voter as well (college educated, property owning, citizen with a job)

And as you see this would be far better than having some irrelevant retard taken to a throne because he holds some far away blood relation to the deceased king.

I took offense to nothing, I was just pointing out a fact.

oh no, a retarded newfag.

Is there a website I can use to find out where I am on this?

Working for others and not yourself against your will is slavery.

You are on the left. Slightly to the right of Communism.

I know, I'm just dumping political compasses.

How does this work if I like institutionalized morality I should everything on that line or everything above it?

politicalcompass.org/

I'm safe

You should kill yourself.

If you do not understand that humans live in a hierarchical structure and sane upper class people who support authoriterian views dont want to be rulled but want a reasonable structure where they can achieve something as individuals and as a group.

Spekr, it's the most reliable one.

Made up, made up, made up.
Fake, fake, fake.

>Best Korea is actually a good place, you are the one eating up the "free" western propaganda.
well why don't you go there?

Of course Hillary is right wing to the UK, u got Jeremy Corbyn running Labour.

She's more of a Lib Dem than anything.

Most of Sup Forums agrees with it.
Except for a few very angry NatSoc and DeusVult dudes not thinking long term and for the greater good.

Pretty much yeah.

>an extremely selective
It wouldn't be true democracy then if not everybody can vote, but I agree on your sentiment. The biggest problem is that 50% of people have double digit IQ. The problem is that if you have to create tests to determine those values you want, somebody can skew those tests in their favour.
In general my opinion is that elective monarchy is the best system (though modernised, of course) because it added the layer that only people who rule are the people who were taught how to rule since birth, with (hopefully) voter base being wiser than general population.

Fuck of commie.

>slavery is bad
You have the misconception that rights are given, they are not, they are earned, if you can't guarantee your own rights they are as good as nonexistent.

Because I hate gooks and it's half a world away. "why don't you go there?" is not even an argument, if I say that mars is better because there are no niggers there are you going to ask me why I don't move there? Fucking idiot.

>Windows 10 is watching you
>I've said that exact phrase and I'm right about that position on the compass
Spooky

Pretty accurate.

Am I right?

>I don't beleive crack whores exist if there is no government
you are stupid
the government is needed so we can kill the crack whores

>It wouldn't be true democracy then if not everybody can vote
who cares lol
it'll work better than most systems

Right wing to the UK...The spectrum does not compare countries...it measures how left (Pro-government) or right (anti-Government) someone is. Country you are talking about makes no difference.

>uttermost libertarian right
>a repressive theocracy
What.

It's both, really. I have libertarian views on civil liberties but I'm also traditional on sex and immigration so I'm only just below the center.

I'm not bashing it kek. Democracy where everybody votes is doomed to become populist ruled. I also advocate for """democracy""", though a stricter one.

That is just the upper part of the graph. Authortarian basically.

Holy fuck how can you even be this bad at english?
are you an underage or are you so autistic not to be able to spot analogies?

Bunch of losers didn't fall into the OP safe zone

>he needs a strongman to rule over him and restrict his freedom

>You have the misconception that rights are given, they are not, they are earned,
"Rights" that have to be earned are not rights to begin with.

Oh wait, you inverted the usual authoritarian/libertarian.

Fake, fake, fake, fake.
You are all fake as fuck morons.
Good day.
You morons have inverted EVERYTHING, including basic truth.

No.

I try to fix your idiotic view, read mypost please.

>most of Sup Forums
>not natsoc

Ok sweet that's where I got.

Questions on this thing were retarded as fuck though.

Safe, i suppose

You don't matter
Your feelings and your existence don't matter
If you don't have strong, loyal members of society your society is doomed and will slowly slide into decay

>>Makes a thread with something almost all of Sup Forums agrees with
>>Cuckmany

checks out

People in the red zone honestly believe most people are basically rational and decent, they're simpletons.

Well, there are no fundamental rights. What I meant is that you get it for yourself otherwise the other party can take it away as easy as they were given.

It's funny how many people would still consider me extremely rightwing just based on some of my views regarding race and immigration.

Lemme guess
>Support gay marriage
>420blazeitniggers
>Abortions are fine I guess

>if you're not in the red zone you're a legitimate retard or a redditor

What's the difference?

>this absolute retard gargles Sup Forums's shit about the concept of hierarchies but does not know that he's living in the fruit of capitalism and equality and that these are the only reasons germany is a first world country

Granted, if your wet dreams happen you'd be in the lowest of the low, an untouchable, then i'd like you to justify what you've said again.

So you don't believe rights exist, only privileges.

So i'm right?

People who believe there is a difference between authoritarian and left wing are the simpletons.
You are one the simpletons...you just believe it about whites, not everyone.
Your view of this chart is entirely racial politics identity. You morons ARE the identity politickers. The shills falling for Jew BS.
It would be totally funny, were it not so scary.

What is wrong?

I4m bottom right of the red square but not yet in the ancap zone. I just want to be left alone and the only roles of the government are courts and gassing the Jews.

Too drunk to say.

Same. I see myself more like a social democrat, but some people consider me a fascist because i hate mass immigration

Why do people still pretend to be libertarian in the age of Trump? It's not 2007 anymore. We know what the stakes are.