should murder be legal?

The people in the society enforce it
no.

How's 8th grade going?

i remember middle school

How do they handle disputes?

School is a capitalist construct

Proxy-Communist*

>OPs graphic represents the weight of all the taxes paid by each group, or the weight of all the dicks he has sucked

I presume you abide to the NAP

How do you deal with complex externalities, such as non-mandatory education causing social strife, crime and rioting?

How do you deal with corporate pollution when there are no clear answers about who is responsible or even if they could be stopped?

How do you deal with unwanted immigration? Say the land owners are over-run with violent immigrants - how do you enforce the property rights?

How do you deal with hostile actors who wish to subvert your anarchist paradise for no other reason than they want to?

The bottom 50% are too poor to pay taxes you moron, but yeah I guess it's cool that people starve.
Anarchism is heavily dependent on participation. If two people had a dispute they would call up a town meeting and all in attendance would vote.

>school is a capitalist construct
Thats exactly what some 12 year old who hates school would say

Why are all of you literally retarded?

>call up a town meeting and all in attendance would vote
t. Democracy

please just explain anarchism to me, how do you punish murderers? rapists? will they go to prison? who will manage the prison? will it only work if the entire world magically just decide to have no countries anymore?

How do you distribute resources in an Anarchy?

anarchism has two things going for it
1 its the natural (the objective) state of nature and politics
2 in a world of collectivist ideologies its an individualist approach to politics

the rest is not needed, as no one can argue with those two points, unlike the rest which they can from their authoritarian, collectivist perspectives

*can't argue with those two points

who will gain even more power if the state is abolished and why is it plutocrats?

How does your commune respond when some outsiders self-organise into a hierarchy, march over and threaten you with their weapons?

Absolutely fucked bro

How does it feel to have a weightless brain?

Besides anarchism wouldn't last but for 2 days, people would pick and choose leaders and form new governments.

>How do you deal with complex externalities, such as non-mandatory education causing social strife, crime and rioting?

There wouldn't be crime because we would eliminate poverty

>How do you deal with corporate pollution when there are no clear answers about who is responsible or even if they could be stopped?

there wouldn't be corporations because we'd abolish private property

>How do you deal with unwanted immigration? Say the land owners are over-run with violent immigrants - how do you enforce the property rights?

immigration is a construct, we don't believe in borders or private property

>How do you deal with hostile actors who wish to subvert your anarchist paradise for no other reason than they want to?

The people would unite to protect the commune. Same as any other group of people.

ad hominem is not an argument

what's wrong with democracy?

>How do you distribute resources in an Anarchy?

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need

wow deep picture

Do you like old school cyberpunk videogames?

>From each according to his ability, to each according to his need
What about people who take in more than they produce?
What happens if the majority of people become like that?

You are scum.

Do you suck cock?

>eliminating poverty would eliminate crime

>democracy is an ad-homenim
Wew.
How do you attempt to enforce "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need"

>There wouldn't be crime because we would eliminate poverty
Come on, you're making it too obvious. Why are trolls so effortless now?

>There wouldn't be crime because we would eliminate poverty
>there wouldn't be corporations because we'd abolish private property
How do you enforce said abolition?
>we don't believe in borders or private property
I don't believe in you being a moral agent, thus you are eligible as a target for preemptive self-defence via execution
>the commune
Sounds a whole lot like another name for "daddy State"
>From each according to his ability, to each according to his need
Who defines ability and need?

This is a shit thread with shit answers which prove that anarchism is a shit ideology supported by shit people.

I'll take the bait OP. I'm now a resident in an area where you are building a anarchist free-zone. Convince me that I should sacrifice my sweat and labour to contribute, while demi-sexual dickgirls who haven't worked a day in their lives can sit around playing town hall and suck dick. What motivates me to actually do hard labour when I have no rights to private property or to give anything to my descendants?