youtu.be/N_2usn-pkgU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbrMcH63XM0
youtu.be/q2vekGuV8xA
youtube.com/watch?v=RV4xQR6Yzic
youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews.

there humongous penis is like an anchor.

Your ancestors never had to, or even considered attempting to, same as why niggers never even got to the bronze age

When I was lifeguarding we used to joke that we wouldn't jump in to save an abo if we saw him on the bottom because he's probably trying to steal the tiles off the bottom or sneak water out in his lungs, the filthy little coons.

Adult Ape BTFO by 1 year old White baby
>youtube.com/watch?v=CbrMcH63XM0

I used to lifeguard for a while and have some insight on this. First of all yes, it is 100% true that they can't swim. Some people say it's because they have "higher muscle density" which is bullshit because the fat ones can't swim either. When I watch them try to swim they thrash around and have no concept of how to use the water to keep themselves afloat or propell themselves forward. It's almost like their panic takes over for them and they think through how to stay above water

So most of them are like the one in the OP video?

They give an animalistic and primal response, have you ever seen an ape swim well?
Whites can simply figure out things like swimming much more naturally.

>have you ever seen an ape swim well?
youtu.be/q2vekGuV8xA

Pools are full of whites. I know it sounds strange, but blacks can't stand the smell of wet white people. so they never bothered to learn how to swim.

As pic related illustrates stink travels up. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction thus the stink actually pushes blacks down in the water.

SCIENCE!

I think it has to do with evolution and IQ.

Europeans had floods all the time, lakes and rivers everywhere around them, especially in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe. So back in those days, it's just expected that you throw the baby into a lake and try to teach it to swim so it can survive water. Look at White babies, they don't panic, they float/swim. When I was taught how to swim as a 1 year old, my dad would just chuck me in the pool over and over until I learned how to swim. Now I'm grown up, and I can swim non-stop for 1+ hours, despite weighing 255. A few years back, we were at Lake Huron I believe, in Ontario at the beach, and a few of us swam out and tides were coming in, I was able to stay afloat despite the waves. A guy just down from me apparently ended up drowning right below me and I didn't even notice. They evacuated the beach and walked in groups trying to find his body, sad, but some people are just weak swimmers.

Now look at a niglet,
youtube.com/watch?v=RV4xQR6Yzic

They can't swim and look like they're panicing. Look at the older swimmers, the 60/70 year old guys that swim regularly, all of them are white.

They should be good at it because of their often times muscular arms, but it just doesn't come naturally to them at all.

I have seen worse...
All of the competitive swimmers I have seen have definitely been white. Whites just look more natural when they swim, even babies which leads me to believe there is some evolutionary aspect.

Blacks in the Caribbean can swim just fine. Blacks in the USA can't swim because they didn't have to.

You can argue that it is because historically blacks were not allowed to use pools but most southern states that had the highest amount of blacks have beach access. It was true that they were not allowed on the beaches but it's been 60 fucking years now.

Its general laziness at this point.

They just aren't capable of swimming; probably has to do with their cerebellum being difference (responsible for balance), other brain circuits that have been conditioned to swim.

Like when I swim, I don't think about moving my arms, or kicking my feet, etc. It's done subconsciously

Skeletal differences cause their weight distribution to be wrong in the water. They're tree-dwellers.

I think it's because they are very impulsive. They can't concentrate or keep calm and always go apeshit. They are unable to be in a calm, relaxed state in order to be able to learn to swim.

Because swimming is racist. They were brought over to this horrible country on slave boats and have a natural adversion to water because they might become a slave when they step out of the pool.

Their cocks are too heavy

>Because swimming is racist

Thousands of Africans lived for thousands of years on the coasts yet they never built a seaworthy vessel nor developed the ability to swim.

You can take a white infant and throw it in a pool, it will swim. You throw a black baby in and it will sink like a stone, same with the adults. The only whites who cannot swim are those whose ancestors mixed with negros.

>t. guy who never spent time in the Caribbean

t. guy who taught lifeguards in Jamaica for 2 years.

We are The Sons of The Apes and can not into water :(

>sneak water out in his lungs
Best lifeguard

1) no father figure to teach them to swim
2) greater muscle density in thighs/ass which makes them sink

It depends on the blacks. I used to train competitively with black Olympic hopefuls but they would never beat a guy like Phelps. They were good enough to get scholarships to colleges up here though so it is possible for them to learn to swim really well.

That said there's actually a really large proportion of blacks and Indians who can't swim in the islands. We have cases of people drowning because they can't swim every public holiday. These are mostly poor people who can't pay for swim lessons though. Many schools now have swimming as part of the P.E. curriculum to stop this problem.

Blacks can learn to swim, and in some cases, extremely well, but it really doesn't come naturally to them.

why can't blacks stop being criminals?

I am going to tell children this.

>greater muscle density in thighs/ass which makes them sink

It's funny you mention that. It made me remember that the black kids always had a harder time staying near the surface of the water. The coach would always bitch them out for it because the more water pushing on you the slower you go. This is probably a big part of their lack of natural ability for it.

I went to a summer camp that was all black because my parents are retarded. I was the only one who could pass the swim test and all the black kids kept asking me to teach them to float because they couldn't. Jamal don't float I guess

They had floods rivers and lakes as well.. Honestly they seem to psyche themselves out. My sister dated a Scottish dude who couldn't swim. He didn't tell me this until we were in the middle of a lake and off the jetski . I swam to the jet ski and then noticed he was just chillin, clutching his vest and just sort of frozen so I swam over and he admitted his deep dark secret. Took less than a minute to calm him down and get him to swim to the ski.
He said later that he didn't tell us because he figured he'd figure it out when it came to it and anyway he had a vest on.
Same thing with black girl friend of sister's but this girl started freaking out unzipping vest, clawing at water and me... I had to get on the ski and drag her up so she couldn't drown us both. Ask her why she lied about being able to swim, she said because she didn't think we'd end up in the water.

Now I make people swim for me before I take them out. I've taught a couple adults how to swim or at least talked them through the scared part but I've only seen the one person so freaked out they were definitely going to drown themselves

so qt little swimmer girl

Best part about growing up in Florida was swimming was pretty much a must. I learned to swim when I was like 4 or 5 because lots of opportunities to drown as a kid.

Why cannt poor people stop being poor?

Everything makes sense now

> paying for swimming lessons
Are you serious or is this a joke?

>Are you serious or is this a joke?

Everything has a price here.

Nice try. Niggers can't swim because they are stupid

I did swimming lessons during two years, yet I was still sinking at the end.

Increased bone density makes it difficult to remain buoyant.

>"higher muscle density"
No one says that. It's BONE density, part of the reason why niggers are at low risk of bone cancer.

Super serious! It's how I learned to swim as a kid. I think it was an excuse for my parents to have Saturdays off from us though. My mom also wasn't a strong swimmer, she taught herself, but she wanted us to have proper instruction.

There's a huge market for it in my home country and here in the states. A lot of people can't swim so they send their kids so at least they learn. Some people are also terrible and can't be bothered to teach their kids themselves.

dey be to intellegent too swim

Look at a nigger's ass. Very thicc. It's not fat you're seeing, it's muscle.

Muscle in your ass helps you run fast and jump high. It also makes you sink like a rock in the water.

Come on, the answer is easy.
Who taught you to swim, Sup Forums?

ROFL

I think most people will mention how African rivers are filled with crocodiles. Yet I've never heard of an Indonesian who couldnt swim. Every body of water they go in is filled with deadly animals yet they all seem to be able to swim

Same reason why women are much better swimmers than men... oh wait.

DON'T ENCOURAGE THEM.

For fucks sake I like my beaches nigger free.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac
Eric Moussambani swimming the 100m freestyle at the 2000 olympics in Sydney, The madman actually did it!

Because they're retarded apes

>Why can't blacks swim?
Some will say their muscle to fat ratio is too high, but since blacks have a higher obesity rate than whites do, I think it's simply a matter of their being too stupid.

>there humongous penis is like an anchor.

>Comments are disabled for this video.