If you use the word "Hispanic" in a racial discussion, then you lose because hispanic is not a race

If you use the word "Hispanic" in a racial discussion, then you lose because hispanic is not a race.

I'm sick of the lack of race realism in the board of retards who are too lazy to search the word hispanic misuse it.

Dylan Roof should be executed solely on the fact that he misused the term. Lazy fuck.

Why should pure spaniards be blamed for mestizo crimes?

>Implying spaniards are pure in any sense

So you're triggered by the misuse of the word hispanic? You're reminding of a certain group hated in politics for throwing tantrums on whatever triggers them hmm...

>DUDE MESTIZOS SHOULD REPRESENT ANYONE RELATED TO HISPANIA LMAO

It may nkt be a race, but it is a culture. Barely any of them are pure. And they all commit more crime.

>Mestzios shouldn't be blamed!
>European spanish culture from Hispania is the problem!

Ok so if black anglos had "Anglo culture" and committed more crime, should we blame the anglos?

>Implying that's even remotely the same
Hispanic culture doesn't work nearly as well as U.S. culture. Hispanic countries in general aren't doing that well.
Some are white, some are good people, but it's so small of a difference that I really don't care if your feelings are hurt if you're lumped in with the rest due to hispanic in general bringing us down, not just the brown ones.
Anglos are at least mostly helpful to society. Blacks are a minority, which is the opposite case.

Slide thread nothing to see her goyim.

I support anglo saxon culture in the U.S and I don't want America to be spanish speaking. But hispanic is more of a term of geographic linage regardless of actual race than culture.

Also it's stupid to act like unironic white hispanics are the same as mestizos. It's really stupid

White hispanics are generally Irish tier and they ditched their spanish speaking whereas mestizos don't ditch their spanish speaking

Hispanic is not a race and it's stupid to blame them as a whole when all the crime and bullshit is done solely by mestizos

If you want to talk about spaniards, just say so.

Hispanic is a useful category even if it doesn't refer to a specific race.

Sure, I guess. It isn't a rock solid definition. One truth is the hispanic world is ALWAYS behing the anglo world, which hints at some form of race and culture. It's variable enough for some countries to have a couple thousand dollar gdp and some to break 10,000 but they are all poor at the end of the day.

I don't care at all, it's mainly used in USA and I have nothing nor I want to have nothing to do with that 44% non-white shithole

Deal with it, faggot. Most people use hispanic as a short-hand way of saying latin american mixed race mestizo/pardo/sambo shitskin

Fucking lazy inconsiderate slime

>Most people
*Retards

>double quoting

Get fucked, pedro. You will never ever be white.

agree

The hispanic world wasn't ALWAYS behind the anglo world, even if it is now.

move to america, you'll be a white hispanic

It's an American word, not even mexicans use it in mexico

Yes but back thwn the people in control were white.

Bitch faggot, I'm whiter than your faggot ass. If you're too lazy to look up terms then you lose white points.

Wow, you must be a fucking gymnast. He never said that it was Spanish culture that was the issue you mongrel. Culture can fucking change if it is not upheld.

t. pedro velasquez del nahuatl

well said

>And they all commit more crime.

Eh, barely. Keep in mind El Paso, TX is heavily hispanic and is consistently ranked as one of the safest communities in the U.S..

You know what the texas sharpshooter fallacy is? This picture means nothing, as it probably is cherrypicking a place like Laredo, which I assume is NOT INDICATIVE OF THE AVERAGE murder rate of hispanics.

stop spicsplaining

No one cares Pancho. You're all the same

not an argument

You believe mestizos were the ones who sailed from Spain to colonize the new world? lol kike