Be Africa, have reoccurring famines every 2-3 years

Famines get more severe each time. Now it is 20 million.

UN and SJWs say the answer is huge sums to cure the immediate symptoms of famine, that is food grown in the West being shipped to Africa.

Meanwhile, when you ask for the reasons of the famines that get worse and worse you get "it is war and global warming". When you ask whether the increase of the population from 229 million in 1950 to 1.2 billion now could possibly have anything to do with the problems of war and large scale famines and social problems in Africa, you will get told to "shut up" and "don't be racist".

Where is the compassion of the UN and SJWs? Don't they want a long term solution? You know, the thing they always talk about "teach a man to fish, and he got food for a lifetime". Well, let's teach Africans about family planning and "one child is enough" and watch how famines end up being a thing of the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM
youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RULES OF NATURE!

>Don't they want a long term solution?
Liberals are too stupid to think of long-term solutions. They want immediate gratification for their virtues right now. In there mind, there's no point for making a better, stronger, safer, and more productive world for their children or their children's children.

All that matters is if they waste someone else's money feeding some hungry "kids" (20-40 y/o males).

Stop having 10 children per woman then.

>makes te population dependent
>screws over local farmers
>population boom

The left has really fucked Africa more than muh colonialism ever did.

They brought this on themselves; not really my problem 2bh, why should I care?

I am fine with fighting the famines, but in return I want every woman, who already has a kid, in the zones of the famines, to be offered voluntarily sterilization (so to avoid the next famine with kids suffering).

It is your tax money that is used in Africa. Your tax money.

The long-term solution is let them fucking starve and stop giving them money. If we don't help them inflate their population above sustainable levels, they won't be having these famines.

STOP FUCKING FEEDING THEM AND THEY WON'T HAVE THIS ISSUE

Farming is for squares

kraut is right. we should offer aid in exchange for sterilization of their population. its like an investment

Shut up bad goy, you don't want to be racist don't you ?

HOPE ALL NIGGERS STARVE

I don't earn enough to be taxed, so no, my money isn't going to Africa.

Let them die. They'll be replaced within 8 months anyway.

Find out what a land grab is.
look at where they have been occurring
there's your answer

this kinda

No. Now is a good time to watch them starve. Sweep in and take all of their valuables. China is currently a major player in that game. If we don't, someone else will.

Maybe the dumb niggers should stop terrorizing all the white farmers that were feeding the entire fucking continent.

Africans are animals, threat them like what they are, they don't understand logic.

Fuck them, go famine, a counter balance to christcucks centuries long shitskin breeding program.

wtf i love destroying Western nations by importing millions of Africans now

Australia has a VAT. You are paying money for the Africa crisis famines.

They have always been mass starvation in Africa even when they had a smaller population.
The West came to their rescue starting around 1980 and has been supporting ever since. Instead of getting shit together and having less kids they just treated the USA mass food AID as the New normal and breed to the point they are flooding into Europe now all thanks to the white man feeding them for 4 decades.

>live under free market, free trade capitalism
>starve from famine
ebin

20 million. Not enough but it will be better in future. Nobody white should try to change it. There is too much of them.

I was sure that this is what charities actually did down im Africa and other places where they operate. Teaching the natives to run schools and build wells.

#BRING THEM HERE! (WE HAVE FOOD FOR ALL)
>soon

Fix their brains with genius sperm imports. Then they will be smart enough to grow their own food.

The only thing that will save afrika is mass sterilisation

if we just let them die then there wouldn't be a starvation problem

problem solved

Great, here comes another wave of millions of nigs

>send millions in aid to people you've used before

Unacceptable!

>Send billions to greatest ally so they can create even more chaos in the middle east, resulting in terrorist groups and shit

Gotta get that good goy status!

Think of long term solutions like providing them means of getting water from deep underground and shit.

Every night i pray a meteor big enough to kill masses of africans and leave the rest of the world relatively unscathed will fall so that the african blight might be wiped without anyone being to blame

>Fix their brains with genius sperm imports. Then they will be smart enough to grow their own food.

That's not how it works. They would return to the mean and would mean impregnating them in mass for 2 or 3 generations without any/ver very few of their males being allowed to imp regnant their women to the would bring the mean down.

>white-ish child
>time to rape, mug and cause brain injury

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

I do not find any records of large scale pre-colonization (pre-birth rate explosion) famines in Africa. You got any sources?

More like
>Have population growth without matching growth to agriculture and infrastructure
>Starve from famine
Ebin

That is under the presumption that I purchase things that have a GST. Many things here are GST exempt.

this looks like ameteur wwe

this bit was fucking badass! I sweated and all xD

Thing is, without children no one would care to help those niggers, because who gives a fuck about some old nigger. So they make children to show the world poor starving children.

I think the nature, being older and smarter than any human the Earth, has a solution for Africa, and regardles what it is, whe should let the nature to take care of nigers in Africa.

>Where is the compassion of the UN
They breed them to replace you, to have billions of new consumers, to make wages dirt cheap on the entire planet. In 50 years there will be not a single person from a middle class. There will only be 0.1% of the super rich and the rest will be super poor - corporate slaves that earn nothing, yet buy everything.

FUCKEM

>I do not find any records of large scale pre-colonization (pre-birth rate explosion) famines in Africa. You got any sources?

Probably because they died in mass during pregnancy, early childhood,and warfare.

Besides, the are Black and had no written record or even a written language to record such things before the colonial occupations.

>niggers
>people

You buy cigarettes and alcohol. You pay cigarette and alcohol taxes.

nAH MAN, THEY KEEP THE MONEY AND USE WHITE RICE TO FEED THEM POOR NIGGERS.

when the american midwest becomes unsuitable for farming due to climate change i trust none of the edgy americans in this thread will complain

I don't buy cigarettes or alcohol though...

maybe its time for the niggers to look after their own? white people interfering in nigger business is neo-colonialism after all

what's with all the germans nigger posting on a saturday evening

lmao

Serves them right for fucking a whole continent up

so, to fuck is the only entertainment for animals
i see homeless cats, they thin, they ill, but pregnant

It doesn't help that Christian missions are out there telling them contraception is a sin either.

The hybrids won't mate with the full blooded blacks, so your argument is invalid. If sperm imports were matched with foreign aid and development, and an understanding of the benefits of sperm hybridization, Africa can easily be fundamentally transformed.

Simple answer, let them die out naturally and stop giving them money and UN workers to feed them. Let r-breeders die out naturally, that is why r-breeders have large amounts of offspring to begin with, to offset the high mortality rate.

People are only doing them a disservice by helping them.

Don't feed the wild animals as it creates a dependency.

>implying global warming is real
bong, go pay your TV tax

the best part is if you look down the road after th fire starts you can see the dude pouring the fuel running away on fire.

That is why we here in Germany sterilize homeless cats. In Germany it is very rare to find homeless cats which are preggo or homeless dogs fucking other homeless dogs. Just doesn't happen, we are extremely efficient in catching any of these animals and sterilizing them immediately.

Cats in Germany have learned how to write, in order to thank us for the population control.

The difference is, cats do that because short of getting adopted by someone, their only choice is to race against hunger and disease to produce spawn in the few years they have.

Kind of like niggers now that I think about it.

>In 50 years there will be not a single person from a middle class.

That """logic""" can come only from a russian.
There's no super rich without middle class. Without middle class there's only poor.
You can only sell things for a price that someone is willing to pay you, if there's no one to pay you, no matter what you have is fucking worthless.

natural selektion and they cant keep breeding like rats forever!

the niggers do it to themselves

Bb-but I thought they were the superior race, shouldnt we be begging them for food not vice versa.

Good.

S

>we are fully aware that you fuck over animal populations if you keep giving them food
>"lol I bet it totally will be different for humans though"

*smacks lips*
WE

>Bb-but I thought they were the superior race, shouldnt we be begging them for food not vice versa.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM

Ah, ain't nobody got time for that starving, mate.

Liberals are too stupid to see it. Too stupid to know the how this all ends.

*jigs*
WUZ

>implying nigs aren't animals
shiggy diggy doo

It's the west that keeps creating these famines. If West didn't meddle nature would sort this out for the Africans.

Literally the fault of white people

This, all those dystopians are false because how the fuck can there be plutcrats if theres NO ONE that can afford anything they peddle? Amd why buy when you can murder and steal at that point?
It just leads to anarchy

Time for whites to harden their hearts
Liberals no longer have the power to force others to help them and liberals won't get off their asses to help them on their own.
there is going to be a lot of death in Africa in the coming years.

>Bb-but I thought they were the superior race, shouldnt we be begging them for food not vice versa.

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520

Theees hitchhiker triiieed to rape me!

>UN and SJWs say the answer is huge sums to cure the immediate symptoms of famine, that is food grown in the West being shipped to Africa.
If there were some way to put up a magical unbreakable barrier around Africa then sure I say feed them until they're literally shoulder to shoulder across the whole fucking world.
>Well, let's teach Africans about family planning and "one child is enough" and watch how famines end up being a thing of the past.
You might as well try to teach whitetail deer about family planning

how is global warming going to reduce farming output in siberia? also if america loses half of its production cpacity we would still have enough to feed ourselves.

Oh no user, colonialism and such. It's our fault!

*daggers a ho*
STARVED

>CTRL-F condoms: no results
>CTRL-F education: no results

As usual, Sup Forums doesn't have a real solution and it's just a retarded circlejerk.

As long as there is misery, NGOs will get money.

>teach Africans
nice meme

>implying they would use contraception anyways
I mean that's like telling a Brit that brushing your teeth is a sin, it's not going to have any impact on whether he will or won't.

>Sup Forums doesn't have a real solution
gj not reading the thread you illiterate nigger.

the solution is to stop feeding them and let the population drop back down to their nigger-tier carrying capacity

>the niggers do it to themselves

just like you do with your mexican drug cartels,
so stop invading US, Jorje

the real answer is
let them starve
niggers are not our responsibility

>implying

Simple choice - voluntarily cut aid now and watch millions die and the region stabilize, or be forced to cut aid in 50 years when we can no longer afford to continue it and watch hundreds of millions die