Pedos get the rope in T Minus 48 Hours

imgtc.com/PQJpdHV

Fucking yes release it now the pedo's deserve to be hung from the highest towers. No mercy for pedo's let them be crucified for future generations. to know this is how we deal with pedos

And don't think you kike bankers are off the hook. All traitors of western civ shall get the noose.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgtc.com/PQJpdHV
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone know what this nigger is talking about?

No idear. Wish I knew.

Bump

ok but can you do it on a cold, rainy Wednesday night at Stoke away?

hope that guy protected himself from CIAniggers

>imgtc.com/PQJpdHV
oh look another LARPer

Big pizzagate reveal in less than 48 hours soexisted to see the great pedopurge I feel I was born at just the right time.

Forth reich now

This sounds fake but if true I will gladly help string up fucks who do shit to kids.

kek wtf

Would be neat if true.

Hmm.

I want to believe this is real I sure do hope I can roost marshmallows over the corpse of dead pedo's soon.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

this is one of the biggest LARP's in recent memory
i feel bad for conspiracy theorists like you, because although there is merit to some stuff, when you take it to an extreme like you do where you actually believe this is a happening (a guy 'demanding' LEA to make a public statement????), then you've dove off the deep end

>swordfish

Did you write that letter user? You think they'll give you evidence after they are intimidated by your letter?

bump

Somebody says this every week, pls be real this time

That would be so cool, I miss the summer happening

Indeed

Wtf I love LARPing now!

why would you be doing this on a Saturday Besides having no life and being bored?

thats one hell of a larp.

Incrediably stupid though.
>hurr here are my demands!
>turn yourself in and i wont post my proofs!
yeah ok. Kill yourself op.

sounds fake and gay desu

This. Stupid op

Bullshit. If that faggot had anything concrete he'd post it. He's bluffing if there is a pedo ring they're a laughing at him.

when has anything like this ever worked. All it does is give them 48 hours to hide and cover up as much evidence as possible. So stupid

>It's totally legit they're going down
>this time they'll cave and no more pedo shit
Stop this fucking retarded larping you headcase, it's embarassing and it slides good threads

>post my proofs!
inb4 everything snipped together in ms paint

t. pedo

>Discusses child abuse ritual
OK

>Discusses night club venues, concert technicians
OK

>Discusses State Department
Ummm, what?

>Discusses ISIS
WTF M8

>Discusses Chris Cornell
OK I'm out

t. pedo

Sounds like a pipe dream from a LARPER trying to feel important. I'll believe it when I see it.

Anybody with solid proof of pedogate/pedowood/pizzagate, that doesn't release immediately, for any reason, is no friend to the cause.

This guy is most likely a larping faggot of immense proportions. Id love to be wrong though.

There is nothing wrong with pefosexuality, you've let the Jews put you into white destruction mode.

inb4, one of those conspiracy theory shills that make up stupid proofs to undermine all other people that posts tehories.

What they do to children can't even be called sex you pedo fuck. We have plenty of rope.

All these pedos ITT shouting "LARP!"

Biggest LARP I've seen in my fucking life. Mods delete this please. Who falls for this shit. "Hey everyone I have evidence of a massive child trafficking ring! If you don't come forward I'm going to release the tapes xD"

Bumping

Why the fuck wouldn't he just release the evidence? Are you really that gullible you retard

You fucking wat nigger? I been on this shit for ages.

Goddamn fucking moron. End you life instantly.

Don't you have home decor to be maintaining?

-TPTB

Why are you protecting these pedos so much?
lmao sorry, PEDOS

Rope fuck that We do this french revolution style

Sneak peak please

You don't know how to LARP do you? There is more to LARP than changing flags and getting digits

This
>48 hours later
>That user totally committed suicide guys

Acceptable. As is burning at the stake.

If that doesnt happen in 48 hours, come back so I can laugh at you

There is a 100% chance that absolutely nothing happens and this is all fake and gay. Rich, powerful people do not face consequences.

Stop arguing. Just pray and wait and see.

100% of Sup Forums happening predictions are LARPs

>being this bigoted

That shit is legit though, there's a shit ton of pedos high up in government and entertainment because they form a bond of secrecy that binds them together for life in their little sick fucks club.
It's like how kikes get far, because they look out for eachother

Damn, why do you hate pedos so much? They're just trying to live their lives.

>implying I've gone away for a period of more than 8 hours since zimzam.
Get good fag.

Why is it always Hollywood and arts folks accused of being pedos? This is the only reason why I think it's bullshit, because it's obviously a right vs left smear campaign.

You would want this to just be a LARP would you, pedo.

No mercy for pedos

What are the odds that someone actually had the evidence and is able to show it without getting shot?

I've read enough of these to not get my hopes up anymore..

t. blompfph supporter

>not releasing the information into the wild causing hysteria and outrage which would actually accomplish something
Eh, I'll bump but I feel this is a larper.

False. Art is an excellent way to launder money. Especially shit tier modern art. Hollywood is controlled by kikes with money. Hollywood sways the normies opinion on cultural norms. The Disney channel alone has been sexualising children for decades now, ditto the music industry.

Kek. Let me know when they start making arrests, friend.

Pedo rings are real and they're incredibly fucked up, but the people participating in those rings are the law. They're not above the law, the ARE the law. That's why nothing will ever happen aside from a bunch of keyboard autists spamming LARPs six times a day.

send and post screenshot of sent mail

Bump

who are the kikes?

>larp
Yawn.

Please be real!
It makes me feel nauseous to read things like this hoping they will be true, and always being disappointed with NO justice, NO accountability, and nothing ever happening. There are people out there who need to man up and step forward, drop the info here and we will use it, ffs...

It's ESPECIALLY intimidating because his handle is
>Swordfish
JUST LIKE THE 1337 H@x0r from the 90's movie of the same name!!

Now they know it's serious biz when THE Sw0rdfish gets involved!
Satanists and pedos and Global Elite WATCH OUT!

This "warning" is just going to circle on here, Voat, reddit and pizzagate facebook groups for a few days and thats that until the next "smoking gun" or "final nail in the coffin" revelation.
The saddest part is is that these posts are 90% Intel/PR groups who are oversaturating the field so people will ignore any REAL evidence posted.

Only Feds post with Doom Paul to announce anything worthwhile.

SHILL ALERT
>SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
>SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
>SHILL ALERT

Tell your kike masters the RWDS is coming for them.

Maybe the evidence? The hundreds of stories about it from child actors?
Facts are just facts you libtard faggot and evidence is just evidence, if it leans that left wingers are overrepresented in being pedos then that's what it is, doesn't make it not true because it 'feels' like a smear campaign ffs

He made a fancy infographic and distributed it on imgur bro, he's gotta be legit

Hollywood and music industry access to children

Ask yourself: why would he give everybody time to hide traces, why not simply leak the info?

You're still alive? How's life on the run?

No, lets keep this going. If it is real, I can have a good laugh. If it is fake, then it still will spread like cancer and I can have a good laugh.

I'm not saying this larping faggot is legit, because he has a 99.999999% chance of being a complete retard.
You were talking to a different guy and his posts are pretty much factual
>had the info and lived
if they know about it pretty much zero, but observations aren't enough evidence in a court of law
What do you mean, they're headlines, just look them up you complete retard

>Hey guys I have evidence but you have to release it first xD
What a shitshow

I did?
He had green id

HOLY SHIT WE ARE NEAR LOOK AT ALL THE SHILLS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this
sorry.

Just release it....if you really had something you would.

>"PIZZAGATE IS REAL!"

>b--but the pussy grabber trump is i-innocent..."

i always found funny how pizzagate is a thing when your leader is creepy old man pussy grab babydick friend of stein DRUMPF!

Are you /ourguy/?

WE HAVE TO KEEP FIGHTING FOR JESUS/NATURE PEOPLE SO KEEP PUSHING AND SORRY FOR MY AUTISM ILL STOP NOW

I believe there's a rampant pedo ring in Hollywood and the government but this seems like a David Seaman level of crazy. Wouldn't be surprised if it is him posting this.

A part of me will still hope it's all true though

/thread

Wrong. We will go where the trail leads. Reps and Dems don't matter.

hmmm

No names , wording screams bullshit hoax , plenty of ' outs ' to not release anything.......
They're Soooo concerned , WTF is the point ?

You attempts at shilling are absolutely pathetic.

God I hope Mueller gets fired. It's going to be so fucking funny when the first group of antifags gets multiple 30 round mags dumped into their little resistance.

>Adult pussy
>Consenting pussy
The day of the rope is almost here shill.

Like your fat nigger ass has ever accomplished anything. We elected the motherfucking president what the fuck have you cuckoids done besides cry bitch and moan and lose. My god I can't wait for the day when we can start sending all you obese welfare leeches to camp.