Fix Manlets

archive.is/fWQbZ

Should all manlets be required to get this surgery?
Height is correlated with income, happiness, and success with women. Might give a boost to the economy, while getting more people off anti-depressants.

Has anyone gotten this procedure or unironically considered getting it?

Purely cosmetic surgery is degenerate. Work with what god gave you.

This is the same thing as ugly women getting surgery to look pretty and then end up producing ugly children. Genetic selection should just be left alone.

Fuck that, I'd rather be a manlet than have all mobility taken away. Some of you people put way too much care into height, and the manlets that get this procedure done are just as degenerate as women who get their tits pumped up with silicon.

Should all niggers get this surgery?
Blue eyes are correlated with being less criminal, happy and successful with women. Might give a boost to the economy, while clearing the streets of disgusting mudeyes.

Has anyone gotten this procedure or unironically considered getting it?

I know these are shill threads to divide and conquer. But I have to say man, they are nearly starting to pretty fucking work.

Not shilling, just a semi butthurt manlet (5'8, 1.73) that would consider this if the side effects weren't so shitty.

The cost of the procedure in the US is over $150,000 which is Completely justified. They have to pay a manlet tax to be taller.

>tfw 6'1"

>tfw natural blue eyes

plus both of those look unnatural and out of proportion

Exactly, plastic surgery is a way for genetic defects to still reproduce. Pic related. It's unfair to your partner.

Positive note to this picture: the man sued his wife for giving him ugly children

Of course you aren't. Like a shill would say they are a shill. It just suddenly happened for all bitter manlets and manlet haters to make 10 threads about this a day.

Tho, almost same height and I'm pretty much in your shoes. Only that it would be too expensive as well. Fuck life.

Every single day, they make sure this thread is here so you have one more thing to separate yourself from the rest of your user brethren.

At best this is /bant/, take it there or take your own life fag.

I'm 1m90 in a country of manlets, height has nothing to do with success

so... when did you realize that we are the Orks

>falling for the rumor

Kek, that pic was an advertisement for a south korean plastic surgeon

You got me. I make 5c per (you) from (((Them)))

>success with women
well I'm 5'4" and I've got a wife that's 5'6". I'm pretty happy, and I make enough money to live comfy. Maybe I'm just an outlier though.

Where can I sign up? Don't hate if I do it better and I take your job though.

I fell for it damn I'm dumb

>loser who posts on imageboards all day
>LOL MANLETS
when will this meme die?
The natural state of man is 5'5", niggers and disgusting north europeans have ruined it

You take more energy to sustain as your bodies are bigger and you carry more weight, the evolutionary benefit of height is a complete manmade farce. Being tall is being degenerate

Thats not how economics works haha

You're not an outlier, OP is just a fucking retard, as always.

I just get an email whenever my assistance is required.

How can someone call himself the Ubermensch if he can't accept his natural condition or how he came into this world?

This goes for anyone that does petty cosmetic surgeries or tattoos in general.

If you can't accept your own height, how can you possibly rise above other races through struggle and sacrifice?

I second, as a 5'7" guy. Same goes for trans shit

Perfect.

Wrong image.

wtf no

physically cringed watching this

>Work with what god gave you.
I wish more people would realize that.

>see ugly manlets going out woth banging hot qts
>see 6'2 well dressed guys going out with 5s and 7s

OP is mad af he has no balls

I lost them in a boating accident, and I'm really sensitive about it.

Surgery won't change your genetics

Eyy at least you can take bants

I'd get it

Though desu it is fair to say I have a bit of confidence issues, mostly related to a sordid relationship with my addict father, but that's another issue.

5'10 manlet here. I want this surgery and don't care if it cripples me. There's nothing worse than being just 2 inches shy of being a real man.

A...ARE THEY LEARNING?!?!??

Do you have the ability to work out?

5'6 manlet here. I'm going to assume I'm still a man in the eyes of society because even low expectation straight men don't want to fuck me.

I'm pretty /fit/ tbqh. Tough I kinda slacked the last few months and put on a lil 10lb spare tire, normally I'm pretty cut.

Though I have encountered a few "I don't below 6" roasties, I know my issues are generally not physical. I just started wearing boots and heel inserts and just lie and say I'm 5'10. Get ghosted a lot less often when I do that (had multiple tinder convos end by me honestly answering "What's your height?" and getting only silence after)

So sorry. I'm 5'9". I'm a manlet by Sup Forums standards but my height has never been an issue. If I was uglier, dumber, or fatter, yea it would be limiting for me.

bleh, wanted to include this pic

5'10 is the average height for white men in your country. 6' is a meme.

Unless you live in SoCal, 5'10" is entirely respectable (my experience 5'8" and did fine until I moved out here).

Agree, that's 100% my problem.

I currently live in a richass so cal town and have a shit record with women. I've lived in germany (taller average height than here) and NorCal and had no problem in either of those places.

Al Paccino, Bruno Mars, Tom Cruise, Putin, Hollande, Messi etc..
How about those?

Rich, Rich, Rich, Rich, Rich, Rich, etc...

$$$ and fame >>> everything else

Bruno's pre-fame prom data, for the record