archive.org/stream/worldinrevoltpsy00lebo#page/n5/mode/2up
archive.org/details/ApplicationsOfPsychologyToTheClassificationOfRaces
archive.org/stream/psychologyofpeop00leborich#page/n5/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=o1NVyAVrVF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Federalist Papers

your mind

David Foster Wallace.

"All Semen is white" by I. R. Theniggest.

Responses so far show Sup Forums is dead I think. Remember the reading list threads?

Reading pic related

my next books:
Bible
Around the World in 80 Days
The sheep look up (again)

but i need more. Any suggestions Sup Forums?

Dune, nigga

>(((reading)))

I'm reading one of the most red pilled books ever written

Mein Kempf

Slowly mulling my way though
amazon.com/Origin-Consciousness-Breakdown-Bicameral-Mind/dp/0618057072

and The Well Grounded Rubyist

the non local universe: the new physics and matters of the mind

niceget

chek out mine

Guns germs and steel during the commute to work on the train. I think it's probably right.

Animal farm at work because I have nothing to do. I've read it before and of course it's great. I also read road to Wigan pier this week at work and liked it.

At home I am reading snow crash.

It's Saturday and nice out. I'm only here bc I'm taking a shit.

Introduction to Mathematical
Philosophy
by
Bertrand Russell
tough shit but satisfying

Reading Bastiat's The Law and Manifesto of Communist Party (although it's pretty boring)

I'd like to suggest this book to everyone.

nice one, I liked that too, just dont take it too literaly

The selfish Gene.

Yeah yeah. But i gotta read it myself before i decide if its shit or not.

baki dou

What's wrong with my flag?
When did Russia annex Montenegro?

I love books by intellectual youtubers eg molyneux, laura southern

The Illiad and Notes From the Underground. Going to move onto Evola after.
Have the complete works of Evola as a gift from me.
mega.nz/#!LF9hnYpT!o-mn7yRFVY94JgsuvjZub31-PFtgK4BLawQGkojSZrY

Much obliged.

keynes. lol

Chaos - Gleick

digits confirm

This

Pretty interesting read so far

Right now i'm reading /x/ conspiracy like mystery stories that were published in the 3rd Reich and therefor also have (((topics))) in them
>pic related

The one on the left is about a mysterious ancient jewish temple burning down releasing "jewish ghosts". Like most 3rd Reich publications, there are no english translations, sadly. Shit is hilarious though
>pic related

Or this one on the left where our german hero goes to the USA and meets black people
>pic related

>mega.nz/#!LF9hnYpT!o-mn7yRFVY94JgsuvjZub31-PFtgK4BLawQGkojSZrY
ty

God this chart is so shit.

Prometheus Rising is pure fucking garbage.

do you practice or do you read about it only? I like the topic though I cant help not to cringe on some of the bullshit from theese authors

heh

Something occult i'm still working my way through from 1895
>pic related 1/3

>2/3

i'm writing a book

I'm catching up with 2D wrestling games.

Sophisticated enough.

ive been getting into it some recently, only have read a few books as of now.

Michael Parenti-To Kill a Nation The Attack on Yugoslavia

After breaking away from the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, Croatia was ruled through most of the 1990s by the President Franjo Tudjman and his party, the Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ, "the party of all Croats in the world"). A close look at Tudjman is more than comforting. In a book he wrote in 1989, Wastelands of Historical Truth, he claimed that "the establishment of Hitler's new European order can be justified by the need to be rid of the Jews," and that only nine hundred thousand Jews, not six million, were killed in the Holocaust. "Genocide of Jews is a natural phenomenon," Tudjman wrote, "in harmony with the sociological and mythological divine nature. Genocide is not only permitted, it is recommended, even commanded by the word of the Almighty, whenever it is useful for the survival or the restoration of the kingdom of the chosen nation, or for the preservation and spreading of its one and only correct faith" (that being Roman Catholicism for Tudjman). Pope John Paul II, who never had a harsh word for right-wing autocrats, gave vigorous support to Croatia's independence under HDZ leadership.

Based

>3/3

Wtf this about jessu

This is some ATAACK ON TITAN SHIT HOLMES

Stupid manifesto written by a guy who is trying so hard to be Hunter S Thompson.

This one is really excellent.

Mein Kampf

youtube.com/watch?v=SFcvOv9zAHg
___
youtube.com/watch?v=pK1th-9X0cc

>not taking the green pill

youtube.com/watch?v=W9S1CiGPX2Q

I think he was right about goalmoving in academia.

I can't make sense of most "esoteric" books between 1590 and 1920 that i own. This one is the only one i understand every page of because it goes very detailed into the story of:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcassonne
and
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montségur
and the "holy grail" the Templars allegedly hid in the mountains around Mont Segur
This book from the late 1590s i own also talks about Templars and "Magic" but i can't understand latin so this one will have to wait a bit before i go through it.
Maybe a latin speaking user here?
>pic related

>Yeah yeah. But i gotta read it myself before i decide if its shit or not.
I really enjoyed reading Dawkins on evolution. It's his bailiwick, good stuff. Watched him talking about religion, laughed at how he obviously had not researched well.

Currently reading Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.

Rate my reads. How am I doing guys?

I really learned something from pic related.
Mostly that ignoring warning labels and practicing too advanced can result in temporary madness (which can result in death or injury). And that it certainly isn't just nonsense.

Reading is for leftist scum.

>Bible
>pic related: the advanced bible

i realised its 23th today and your digits are 32. (23 enigma is a R.A.W. synchronicity meme)

I'm thinking of taking the Mishima pill. Where do i start?

It's pretty good so far

I know everyone in this thread is a shitposting teenager, but I'm actually reading Men Without Women by Murakami

I personally recommend this if you're researching kundalini yoga. the gnostic gospels are divinely inspired, and much of their theosis is blatantly and boldly lied about.

That book is good as a start but take that book with a grain of salt.
A book that is not named "Psychology of Fascism" or anything similar but is about it, as well as relevant political ideologies during that time and a great explanation for what happened in the Weimar Republic
Here you can download and read it for free translated from french to english:
>archive.org/stream/worldinrevoltpsy00lebo#page/n5/mode/2up
I also recommend a couple of his other psychological books like
>archive.org/details/ApplicationsOfPsychologyToTheClassificationOfRaces
and
>archive.org/stream/psychologyofpeop00leborich#page/n5/mode/2up

>pic unrelated: Poo-In-Lool-Occultism book i own

Dense for sure, but an interesting theory

It is, but also to you i recommend the writings of Gustave Le Bon that are essential eventhough some points are different today than they were back then in the 1880s-1920s
See: >pic related: "The Psychology of Education"
another book of him i recommend, also exists in english

This

I bought it just for the forward
t. Jebhead

book is dope

Hey Reichbro is back. Did your Granduncle find anything interesting on his trips? Also thoughts on the T-4 program

>Anne Frank's Diary
>shit-tier

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

From a freemasonry book from 1872
>pic related

what does that imply?

Extremely underrated posts.

Yes, including some of the books i own, the creepiest thing i inherited is a real human skull from Tibet that has been artistically worked on so long that he eyes are now spirals, the teeth are sharp like razors and the whole skull is covered in seashells. I'll show you by e-mail. Did you e-mail my throwaway account from last weekend?

>pic related

Good question, what about this one and where was/is this underground masonic place?
>pic related

Thank you, glad to see at least someone in here enjoys me showing off some of my collection

Yes I did. I can send another one later on. And if you are a man who values his anonymity I would recommend that you are more careful describing your family.
>pic related
The race question fascinates me.

For whom the bell tolls
Love mishima tho

what does the text accompanying the ilustrations say?

>I personally recommend this if you're researching kundalini yoga.
Nah, lost my mind playing with techniques from that book. Watched myself for a year to make sure I wasn't just crazy, then picked up practicing safe beginner stuff. Reading hindi/buddhist scriptures really made me understand more of the bible though. Haven't done much reading in years, the Book of Enoch makes a cool metal album though. youtube.com/watch?v=o1NVyAVrVF0

My nigga

Here some more from the same book
>pic related 1/3

check out lectures on yoga by crowley

>2/3