Creationists, so why did God created us?

Creationists, so why did God created us?
Makes no sense because he doesn't use the universe and doesn't interact with us in any way.
>Inb4 egocentric strawmen such as: WE WUZ CREATEDZ TO LERNZ N SHIEEET

He was bored and did it for the lulz.

Read the King James Version of the Holy Bible.

are you the user from yesterday's thread?

>Creationists, so why did God created us?
>Makes no sense because he doesn't use the universe and doesn't interact with us in any way.
Stupid motherfucker.

1. For entertaining.
2. He (It) is the Universe itself.

>something created itself

Becouse It can.

but it doesn't exist in the first place

maybe for fun? i mean think about that, you can create everything you want, see everything and shit, so you make some little ants to play with.

Exactly.

but life is 99% suffering

You make God sound like a patriarchal, bearded judge who tells you what to do and what not to do.

This is the first misunderstanding of God. You cannot know God; he is unknowable. What you perceive to be "God" is really your constructed idea built by other people whether in the religion, or outside the religion. In other words, you think "God" is this and that because someone else told you who he was.

There's a reason why Jews treat saying "God" similarly "Voldemort". The name is sacred, and any utterance of such a name or identification of may potentially misconstrue its meaning.

One has to admit there is a genius behind such a mystical utterance and its false interpretations.

>but life is 99% suffering
Only in the EU

He got bored

Trying to figure out why an omnipotent, infinitely intelligent creature chooses to do anything is like an ant trying to figure out quantum mechanics. We can't assume anything outside of what he tells us.

If you think you could understand his actions then you are just as arrogant and stupid as I'd expect any atheist to be.

Something that exists outside of the physical laws of the universe would not obey the principle of causality, therefore 'exist in the first place' is a meaningless quote in this context.

He and his "soldiers" (who was created because he was alone) were hurt from war... so they wanted new puppies... but its got out of theyr hands..

>why would a perfect god create an imperfect universe

Why would a perfect God create anything at all? Why would you ask a human to speculate on the answers to that question? It isn't written down anywhere.

>Not believing that the entirety of reality is just the consequence of aeons of random interactions between matter
Sort yourselves out, yoomans.

>not coming to a deep understanding of the fundamental truth of the universe
Try to keep up, greyman

Because it was funny, and he could.

>the common consciousness meme
Still doesn't argue my statement, hairman.

The universe, and all life in it, is one big cosmic coincidence. That's it. Move on.

Is an individuel cell in your body alive? What makes you alive?

This place is like garden, a place where souls grow for that faggot.

and the dumbest pseudo-intellectual projection of the year award goes to..

>What makes you alive?
Bodily functions i couldn't explain because i lack the specific knowledge and i wouldn't be done before this thread dies even if i did.

Because humans are fucking hilarious and God has a great sense of humor. All of human civilization has been the setup to the punchline that is the modern era.

we're just God's screen saver

It's kind of like why certain people own ant farms

We were created cause god was bored

Oh ye of limited 3-d understanding

I suspect the point is to make it all so absurdly ridiculous that no one can take it seriously any longer, thus triggering collective ego dis-identification
Making me do five captchas every single time I want to post is a good one. You got me there, God!