Falkland Islands

Does Sup Forums think the Falklands belong to Argentinians or the British?
strawpoll.com/12z89raf let's find out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
enorsai.com.ar/politica/22512-repudian-al-alto-funcionario-macrista-que-propuso-entregar-malvinas-y-tierra-del-fuego-a-los-ingleses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro
youtube.com/watch?v=OiGu60g3Q-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which fucking island you talkin about

UK

>burger education

they are british ..and always will be

Is there something more amusing than panchitos hating on eachother?

>12z89raf
>raf

british

Uk

Shut up, you moorish fucker.

Argentina is whiter than the United Kingdom

It doesn't fucking matter since the current president is going to give the falklands and the southern province away to the (((british)))
So much for another land free of jewish tricks

I haven't watched the discovery channel in a while, so i'm unfamiliar with your current political situation, but are you saying your president is going to give us something we already own?

It's okay the Falkland will soon seek independence from the UK, the people of the Falkland would never allow Muslims in London to rule over them

I love Chile.

Sounds like a smart man

grow up britcucks, Hitler should have beheaded you in Dunkirk.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

Argentina, obviously.

enorsai.com.ar/politica/22512-repudian-al-alto-funcionario-macrista-que-propuso-entregar-malvinas-y-tierra-del-fuego-a-los-ingleses.html

I'm not translating anything
I'm too pissed off

I'll just say that they want to get rid of the south because "eetz hard 2 mantainn

>Be aggressors, invade islands
>British launch operations
>Oh shit we're losing now
>muh Belgrano
>Cry like a bitch for decades
British Clay.

Isn't sad that the only thing that your little mestizo country can feel proud of is being UK little bitch? I mean, do something for yourself m8.

Pinochet give your whole industry to the jews and you are proud of that? So fucking bluepill

They are British and nobody besides leftist care about the Island m8
But I get it... The Falklands Wars were the last time the UK were relevant and powerfull in something so you wish to remember that while your country is being converting to Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFrBYI3Ntro

youtube.com/watch?v=OiGu60g3Q-0

Argentina. They might be filthy beaner-skins, but they wouldn't allow Muslim and other sandniggers to move in and defile the Malvinas.

>Last time UK was relevant
>Only time Argentina was relevant
¡Dios mio!

My first though too. Quality post.

what are you relevant as, other than a country full of cctv, shitskins, crooked teeth motherfuckers, pooinloo curry eating cunts and googlebox?

Seriously, as a first world country, you suck dick big time. Now brexit? what a bunch of tits!! M8. your country is the toilette you built while trying to be an empire. Now you have all those shit people bombing your cities and taking over you little white bitches...

Fuck off to a corner and weep as you remember the good ol days of great britt and you see it fall deeper onto a piece of shit island of Islam..

1/3 of English births are to non-English born parents now. I hate to say it, but you're probably right.

You fucks are so obvious. Just because your great grandmother fucked an Irish bum doesn't mean you're Irish.

they belong to australia, fucko

now pucker up and kiss my ass

OMG how can you even type you sad little edge of a continent moron. You are just our bitch, nothing else, we own your country, so stfu and keep on doi g what we say or we will cancel your trade deals and you will go back to being as irrelevant as alway.

At least Argentina has amazing looking women, you have the ugliest motherfucking bitches I have ever seen

Try not to fall out of your mobility scooter.

LOL you guys are just sad, Irish? fuck those potato eating imbeciles. Go back to watching 9 out of 10 cats and stfu little boy.

>Argentina
>Shitskin

Argentina is more White then London and I would say 10 biggest British cities in percentage.
Britbongs GTFO