What are you waiting for to migrate to Greenland?

Greenland is the last White Man's hope:
>2,000,000 squared kilometers
>global warming is making it more and more inhabitable
>yet too cold for black or arabs to live there, and is protected by all the water surrounding it
>part of the ue, so every white euro can already legally migrate there
>get independance from denmark
>proclaim gun and tightened immigration laws (white conservatives only)

This new country would become a superpower within 50 years, and is a necessary project if we someday want to take Europe back

We need a /greenland general/

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/123947341
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Thule_Air_Base_B-52_crash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Passport_Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some cool churches from there

Bump

im on board, we /greenlandic/ now

U.S.A. will probably annex greenland at the soon after Canada.
We don't need a greenland general.

Can't find houses for sale. Any idea on typical prices for 2000SF or so?

>>get independance from denmark
Source? No? Ok then

I made a couple of threads about this a few months ago. It's almost impossible to legally immigrate there, and I don't remember the details but I don't think it is open to other EU citizens

it's a neat idea, and I'd love the experience of living and creating a life in such a harsh climate but it is probably not going to happen

yuki.la/pol/123947341
scroll to the Danish flags

Really? I thought it was subject to European immigration laws.
If shit hits the fan though, we won't need any law to migrate there

I wrote that as a thing to do once white Europeans and Americans have migrated there en masse.
Of course we'd have to adopt English as national language.

This is shitposting but here goes:
>There is an old US nuclear base in Greenland. Abandoned since 1960s and nuclear material is slowly seeping into the ice and water.
>FULL of chinky easkimos
>Cold as fuck all the time
>No land to grow crops
>Not enough fish to feed everyone
>Dark all the time

Essentially a cold version of hell. Dumb nigger, I know your urge to have a nigger on every land mass is strong but control yourself for once please.

We don't need the jewry of the US government ruining this land

>some sandnigs migrate to EU
>wtf are you waiting?! Move to a frozen island in the north pole NOW!!
Are you guys serious anymore? Is this a jew shill? Are you people retarded? Are you 15?

I meant whether or not EU citizens can own property there. I'm scrolling through that thread I linked, I had thought we had discussed it at some point

>ue

Its EU you fucking frog. This is an English speaking imageboard. Use English abbreviations.

>There is an old US nuclear base in Greenland. Abandoned since 1960s and nuclear material is slowly seeping into the ice and water.
The land is large enough not to live in the wasted parts
>FULL of chinky easkimos
We park them in reservations, we'd outbreed them soon enough, also "full" is relative, there are a mere few thousands
>Cold as fuck all the time
Global warming, also don't forget the White Man was molded in the cold
>No land to grow crops
See above
>Not enough fish to feed everyone
We can import cattle from the Old World and America
>Dark all the time
Better that than living in Africa 2.0, also pic related
>Essentially a cold version of hell. Dumb nigger, I know your urge to have a nigger on every land mass is strong but control yourself for once please.
Kike

the capital necessary for everything would be enormous. Everything would have to be imported. Maybe some sort of hydroelectric dam could be setup but we're talking at the minimum tens of millions for a small one. Greenhouses, housing, heaters, etc. all of that equipment would best be shipped in from Copenhagen on a rented freighter, that isn't going to be cheap

Sorry about that my dude, I know Americans are pissed about only knowing one language but still

I'm checking it, I didn't know this was a subject already discussed on Sup Forums

I maybe wrong about the legal stuff, at least for EU residents, but after discussing it there it seemed really unfeasible short of a military coupe and independence from DK occurring *before* any foreigner settlers

It's a literal non white country that's why. Only 2 black people live there so that's true.

I'd say our best bet would be the Faroe Islands or Tasmania.

Greenland YES. I'm in. We need a new flag. Ideas?

Yes, that's why I'd encourage as many whites to invest in this project, and to think of it as a one way ticket, so no reason to leave anything behind (including cars, cattle, guns, oil etc)
It would gain momentum on its own and soon White people would see Greenland as a promised land, the same way Europeans saw the US on the 19th century.

A coup beforehand is unimaginable, people there have no reason to do it...
This should happen, ironically, through white illegal immigration

Something that evokes Christian beliefs and European culture
>no swastika

It should at least bear the colors blue, white and red, which are present in many euro flags

>the same way Europeans saw the US on the 19th century.

they could make money, more money, and have a better livelihood in the US than their homelands at the time. This wouldn't be the case in Greenland, it really couldn't and I think we have to take into account basic economics of the situation

Have you ever WWOOF'd or anything like that? I've done it in a few countries to offset my expenses while seeing the countryside; it's a stupid system. People should be paid for their labor or else weird behavior and notions begin to occur; it's hard to explain if you haven't seen it. Starting this as a co-op or a communal society would only be possible for a very small community harboring beliefs of an extreme political or religious nature. These groups always have infighting from who wants to lead it. But ideally, for this to actually work and people to want to come they need to be paid and build up their own capital; which means this needs to not only cover its expenses but be profitable. I'm sure someone will try and tear this apart as capitalist Jewery or something; but it's the truth.

I would genuinely throw a good bit of cash into this, but this can't be larping or focusing on whimsical ideals or it'll never get close to happening

Oh look, it's already ruined

Literally highest suicide rate by far

Greenland isn't in the EU

The best (habitable) farmland is taken already. Fishing is heavily policed in the area by multiple countries.

Treating it as a corporation would probably be best, and treating anyone settling as employees could work. But it would have to make money somehow. The cold air maybe good for setting up server farms or something of that nature but there is still an endless amount of hurdles dealing with that

what about us?

>thread about "last White Man's hope"
>this question

I couldn't figure out if the poster meant "us" as in Americans that wanted to settle there or settling in the US

>they could make money, more money, and have a better livelihood in the US than their homelands at the time. This wouldn't be the case in Greenland, it really couldn't and I think we have to take into account basic economics of the situation
Well it's all relative, if mass immigration doesn't stop, most of our first-world countries will become literal wastelands. A country with land where to build and grow food without being tracked down by muslims would already be something many will search for

>Have you ever WWOOF'd or anything like that? I've done it in a few countries to offset my expenses while seeing the countryside; it's a stupid system. People should be paid for their labor or else weird behavior and notions begin to occur; it's hard to explain if you haven't seen it. Starting this as a co-op or a communal society would only be possible for a very small community harboring beliefs of an extreme political or religious nature. These groups always have infighting from who wants to lead it. But ideally, for this to actually work and people to want to come they need to be paid and build up their own capital; which means this needs to not only cover its expenses but be profitable. I'm sure someone will try and tear this apart as capitalist Jewery or something; but it's the truth.
I haven't, but I know of friends and some family who have, and I understand what you mean. But this should be avoidable by introducing regular capitalism, while preventing any kind of usury and, in the long term, central banks.

>I would genuinely throw a good bit of cash into this, but this can't be larping or focusing on whimsical ideals or it'll never get close to happening
The thing is I honestly think of this project as something that should be done naturally through time, and that will eventually have to be done, so no need of having actual millionnaires throwing cash at it since the beginning

Is this the power of American education?

If you mean "us" as "what about White Americans" then you of course are welcome if you are conservative and ready to build a new nation
If you mean "us" as "what about America as a white nation" I think I don't need to answer you, since America is pretty much the country that has pushed for white genocide for 70 years now, and is the first country to suffer from it

Bump

>The thing is I honestly think of this project as something that should be done naturally through time, and that will eventually have to be done, so no need of having actual millionnaires throwing cash at it since the beginning

I really don't see it as possible to do this without an initial investment of tens, or even hundreds of thousands for a very small group, ten give or take. Let's assume land is secured for this group
>a generous acreage on a decent (for Greenland) property where someone can grow potatoes for a short period in the summer. >There's a small herd of climatically adapted cattle
>A couple of greenhouses
>heated housing
>some small watermill type construction to generate some energy in a Fjord

let us assume this exists. What then? The group can definitely not produce materials internally for repairs to this stuff. Clothing? Supplementary food? Seeds? so on and so on? What allows them to make some money to afford those things? Dependence on donations from foreigner supporters? That doesn't seem safe, I wouldn't allow my life and livelihood to depend on that

Why the fuck would I want to move to a frozen wasteland where nothing grows?

Churches for ants

I don't think you should be too quick to knock the US or even Canada. The US, while it is much harder nowadays, still has historically been a place that has had some pretty wacky isolated sects that are able to remain almost entirely separate from the mainstream. This is still possible in some areas, though ATF and the Feds can still fuck you up over made up things. Still there's plenty of isolated cults that control local areas and can maintain and protect themselves

Doing something like this in the US would drastically reduce costs and make more aspects feasible, such as something approaching self-sufficiency (if just from a Plant Hardiness growing perspective)

Not just that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Thule_Air_Base_B-52_crash

A lot of cancer right now.

Well then I would be all for it, specifically areas such as the midwest that are well over 80% white and loose gun laws, but to survive in the long term we'd have to secede from southern and coastal blue states
And if I am honest here, I've thought about this for long

Wow, I didn't even know the flag was used officialy, pretty rare

We could build more, and bigger ones...

Btw, where do you live?

Nuuk. An EU citizen like you can't move here, only those from Scandinavia can. Even those few that do manage to move here need sustainable jobs and they can only stay as long as they have an apartment, pay taxes and so on. You'll be deported quickly if you don't meet the requirements. Even Danish people who have lived all their adult lives and married Greenlanders have trouble staying long here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Passport_Union

>ywn establish a hegemonic neo-pagan white ethnostate in Greenland
come home white man, the Hyperborean Empire needs YOU!

I would, but its owned by eurofags
perhaps when they are fully independent

>88

Since this may sound odd, I'll elaborate: the only two known Danish men who have retired here is a former carpenter who ruined his body working in winter and the other is a Danish man who owns hotels, bars and restaurants. The first one is a case of sympathy, the other is very rich. Unless you're willing to fuck up your body or pay millions of taxes, fuck off.

Are you a chink or a Dane?

Wow, more of this user

How is it to live there?
As a Greenlander I mean

slavs wuz ayy lmaos

yeah, run you coward.
>see a flag
oh, of course...

Why the fuck should we retreat to Greenland and wait for them to invade us there as well, when we can simply stop the cuckoldry and conquer the fucking planet?

Greenland is not part of EU

USA needs to stick to the baby leagues (Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq) before progressing up to African countries. In a century you might be able to beat Italy. I think Canada is way out of your league.

>>get independance from denmark
Stop talking about our clay bitch.

NJ
Doing something at all resembling this in the US brings a whole different set of challenges. Firstly, the group must be grounded in something and in my opinion that something must be more than simply White Nationalism. It needs ways to culturally distinguish itself from the outside and keep itself a coherent group. Religion is one form of this group identity, cultural or linguistic differences is another. That's all a whole different discussion. Maybe, as a Frenchman, you may want to look into Quebec? Towns on the coast around the Gaspe peninsula are both isolated, have fairly harsh winters, and are probably usually +95% white. I don't know, is there something unfeasible about the French countryside?

>he thinks global warming is real enough to plan a future in Greenland on

yeah really, every couple years they come up with a way were doomed. but it never happens.

greenland is not part of the European union you dumb fucking frog

if i were a burger, i'd seriously move to alaska