World War One

Why does the world not talk about the first world war?

In the west we constantly wank and suck ourselves off over WW2 and Pat each other on the back but no one ever wants to talk about world war one. No one even bother to teach it in schools either.

Why is this?
Was it just so vile and shameful?
Did nobody win?
Are we all concious of how bad it fucked up the world but never bother to admit it?

Also why is it so aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=286aZvaFGQE
youtu.be/6_uljaIkiYI
armorgames.com/play/2267/warfare-1917
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We talk about how it basically caused ww2

>WWI
>more aesthetic than WWII
please

i have no idea what you are talking about, i have been learning about ww1 since 7th grade lel

Another a*glo atrocity.

>basically
>BASICALLY
Are you serious?
The Polish corridor was THE ONLY REASON WWII started in the first place and it within itself was an issue with the Treaties of Versailles moving the borders to make the city of Danzig Polish territory even though all the citizens were proud German citizens.
Poland got what was coming to them.

only the countries that jumped in later won i guess because they to the least damage Romania is one that comes to mind and US build its arms industry on the war gave loans to both sides

Nobody talks about it because of this guy.

I wouldn't say thts the only reason. Hitler was demanding land from everyone. It was just because the Polish didnt give in like everyone else did. If they gave in, Hitler wouldve kept demanding land from other people until someone finally had enough.

Jews will be Jews

there is lots of coverage of world war 1 on the BBC

pic related basically

I don't know about you but every single time I learned about it from 5th grade it was
>uSA USA USA USA
>Muh lucitania
>Muh Versailles
>Muh league of Nations

Hell 5th grade seed the only time a teacher bothered to focus on it
>Learned it wasn't all muskets and cannon balls
>To children teacher described the horros of flame thrower gas and Verdun
>To kids
>Learn about Kaiserschlact
>What the Soviets did to the royal family
>League of nations was set up but was entirely impotent without the USA being apart of it
>Woodrow Wilson basically had a mental breakdown following the end of the war
>Something about tribes in the middle East being arbritairly divided into modern Iraq Syria turkey and Iran thanks to the Brits and france turning their backs on the Bedouin tribes.
>No one ever taught it in more debt and infact was less detailed to people with greater mental development with age.

it was a looooong time off, and most people could give a fuck even though it began the cascade of events leading to the cluster fuck we call today.

Because those kikes made that shitty treaty that nobody followed (look up the nations that actually disarmed) that told Poland this was their territory. Hitler didn't demand shit he negotiated for over 6 years with Poland. Even allowing them to keep the land, resource and territorial rights in exchange for the citizens being allowed to call themselves Germans. Poland denied then later started to oppress the German citizens by burning their farms and raping their women.
I repeat. Poland got what was coming to them. The other nations had no business getting involved.
Historians the world over agree WWII started because of the Polish Corridor. Attend a lecture sometime for christ sake.

Is the eternal anglo meme a JIDF psy-op to try and hijack the truth that is the eternal Jew?

Hitler was reunifying German people. He hated the French, with good fucking reason. He would have eventually invaded Bolshevik Russia, but did not want war with US and UK. He was foolish for thinking tptb (Jews) wouldn't have found a reason to eventually intervene. Poland was the easy in.

Because the whole dn thing was pointless. Avenging Archduke Franz Ferdinand was not worth the deaths that the war caused.

It was the greatest mistake of the white man; our grandest error.

The worst of all the problems we face today can be traced back to the First World War. We avoid this topic because it is, admittedly, incredibly shameful.

*Damn

The last war in wich the French were competent

ww1 gave birth to communism and respect that. without it our movement wouldve never got off the ground. so thank the allies for creatign the greatest political ideology of all time

now wit that we will use communism to destroy white suprmemist capitalism and create a more unified world without war and starvation.

it was long time coming that war the murder of the Archduke was just an good casus belli

If anyone is really interested into learning about WWI in great detail, there's a really good youtube channel called The Great War. They follow the war week by week, exactly 100 years ago. They also have specials where they go into greater detail about all kinds of things. Very interesting.

Here's the most recent weekly episode:
youtube.com/watch?v=286aZvaFGQE

bumpity bump for history
and if there is a comprehensive learning program i'd do it

not really you were pretty good in ww2 you just got outmaneuvered funny charles de gaulle was talking about the same tactics

ps thanks for sending him over

Love them.

Here's a great series from BBC with sad music. Really good series.

youtu.be/6_uljaIkiYI

best thing on youtube that and Military History

It's pretty obvious isn't it? Muh 6 gorillion

We (central powers) should have won...
And you should have stayed out of it.
The world would be a better place

and the "good vs evil" thing
someone post the brainmeme

You had plenty of competent people in WW2.

It's just that half of them were competent in a style of warfare that had been irrelevant for twenty years, and the other half didn't get a say.

You should check out the book Price of Glory

It details the battle of Verdun from start to finish detailing how absolutely fuck it was.

Reasons WWI sucked:

Germans couldn't solve trench warfare.
Austrians and Italians were equally terrible.
Russia imploded and we got commies out of it.

Because only goyim died

someone pls post the feels story from the trenches when that german soldier took another ones mask to safe himself from gas.

WWI was the first move by the Zionists to destroy rule by the bloodlines of the people and replace it by rule by finance (controlled by the Zionist bankers). WWII was just a continuation of this. This century-long war continues today, as the Zionists prepare to step out from the shadows and sit upon the the world's thrones themselves - as they have forever coveted.

Ww1 was just scary. The battlefields looked like some Martian landscape

"HELL"

Painted from memory during Verdun

We learn all about it here, in a relatively unbiased way.
Get educated brown-burgers

Wew

If you read price of Glory there's accounts of soldiers losing their minds from thirst during drum fire then running out into craters to drink water that's infused with mud, blood, shit and piss, and with a layer of chemical sludge from gas attacks.

French reinforcements during Verdun died just trying to get to the front line, falling into craters and drowning in the efluent below.

Horrific.

Imagine being this balls deep into arbitrary conspiracies instead of looking at the logocal reasons past events happend

A fun but depressing little flash game

armorgames.com/play/2267/warfare-1917

>LIONS
>DONKEYS
>SOLDIERS SHOT ON A DAILY BASIS FOR MINOR INFRACTIONS
>INCOMPETENCE
>LIONS DONKEYS
>POINTLESS
>NO ONE KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING
>DONKEYS
>READ THESE POEMS
>WATCH BLACKADDER GOYIM

Yeah alright

People like to feel righteous about WW2, in retrospect most people agree that there was a "good" and "bad" side. The allies had to fight to stop Germany's expanse, and they achieved that goal, regardless of the horrors of the war.

WW1 didn't really achieve anything. It was noblemen playing at war with their fancy new equipment and being utterly out of touch with the reality of "modern" war, leading to unprecedented industrial scale slaughter and the breakdown of lots of the old notions about honor and glory in combat.

Not to mention just how excruciatingly bad the conditions were. Millions of men being annihilated over what? A couple of miles of farmland that's now toxic anyway because of the heavy metal pollution in it.

I would gladly charge into medieval pitched battle to my death if the other option was rotting alive in a freezing trench for months whilst being constantly bombarded by artillery.

>Vast simplifications used to teach younger children.
WEW

The massive loss of life was stupid. Some people made money. In the end it was just really dum and people realise how fucking retardet it was killing millions because of nothing. Europe just got fucked hard and realise they where fighting for nothing
>tips hat and sell you a can of rats

the Donkey part is quite unfair plenty of generals killed in combat 58 british i believe and that was a sign of a bit of pride leading from the front

They spent one week out of each month at the trench. It went front line, rear, support, rest, front. You had much, much higher odds of surviving WW1 regardless of role than any medieval battle.

In the western allies, and among most other armies, they were fully aware of "modern" war. They understood it, worked with it and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. The idea that they had no clue what they were doing is one that comes from GCSE history text books and other people who have it in for Imperial Britain. There are exceptions; mostly of a Slavic or Ottoman nature, but by and large the officers and soldiers of the Great War had a far more sophisticated understanding of what they were doing than in most other instances.

Because nobody killed 600 trillions of jews, so they cant make profit from it

I think it's less saying that the leaders were cowardly, and more that they were just dumb. Or at least, out of touch with the impact of modern weapons on their old tactics.

When you have cavalry charging machine gun nests you know there's been a lapse of judgment somewhere along the line.

>League of nations was set up but was entirely impotent without the USA being apart of it

Isn't this that institution that was championed by america, who mostly begged the world to join?

Isn't it that thing Wilson brought with twelve points to the French president who then laughed at his face and said:

"Mon Dieu! Even God only asked us to obbey the 10 comandments."

Burger education is real.
But we don't get much better in Europe so... one has to educate oneself.

The Christmas truce of that war is legendary though.

The Jew meme was invented by AIDF so we will forget about The Anglos

How come the French were good in WWII?

Do you mean they were good for Romanian standards?

It is absolutely unfair, and is a major gripe of mine. You were more likely to be killed as a junior officer than as an enlisted man. Only at the rank of Major did it start to balance out.

They shouldn't bother at all. It's propaganda, plain and simple.

What are your thoughts on Venezuela?

If I recall correctly, he campaigned hard on it throughout Europe then was shocked and appalled by the treaty of Versailles and complete disregard for his twelve points. Then when he went home he again campaigned hard for the US to join and Congress didn't want to do it exactly how he wanted and basically had his party torpedo it because he was a meglomaniac with this vision of himself as a white knight to save the world.

That's my take.

Based on what? What else would you have your cavalry do?

In 1916 a horse was faster than any car, could traverse through any terrain you threw at it, was largely immune to the weather and had a crew of 1. You could put the animals to work, and if they died cleanly they could in an emergency be used food. The Germans kept this going until the Second World War, and smaller/irregular forces have kept it up since.

The perception of staff officers of the war is entirely based on plain lies.

i often find that its almost becomes a sort of class warfare the lazy nobles sending the poor workers to die that is why i am suspicious
also funny thing it was considered cowardly for british officers to duck they could take cover but when in the open had to stay tall

Pretty much correct.

plenty of good modern weapons better than german ones in some cases so no by romanian standards

all i got taught about this war is trenches are very spooky

No, the Anglo is literally and truly the cause of all wrong in the world. Thank God we broke away from them in our war (I just wish that we broke economic links too and spoke French as well). If we didn't we would have been forced to be fodder in Gallipoli like invasions and never expand past the Appalachians.

You see, the Anglo caused the brutality of many wars and removal of European powers. The Anglo destroyed the Spanish empire (seriously look up how they planned to steal Spanish colonies after the Napoleonic wars, classic Anglo strategy), and caused the destruction of France multiple times! Then to make matters worse, the beady bastards would often betray their allies as well. Germany was a British ally until they grew in strength and the British plotted the elaborate backstab by allying France in a defensive alliance against Germany. They also had the nerve and lack of any emotional sensibility to betray the proud Portuguese people and make a ultimatum for a strip of African land or else (similar to a cause for another war, maybe Danzig, typical English perfidious nature).

Never trust an Anglo. Ever!

Just a curiosity, I remember reading some time ago the requirements for a Lusitanian horse in proper shape to be used by some side of the forces in the Civil War during the early XIX century.
They required the horse to be able to make 50Kms non stop in about two hours or so.

Also, I know nothing of horses.

Oh yes. They had grade A equipment.
And the Maginot line was a legendary fortification.
They also mannaged to mostly stop the Italians.

There were people in the French administration and command who wanted to restructure the order of battle and rethink their military doctrine in a way that would have allowed them to counter a German offensive.

the Maginot line was high tech and they had the plans to improve it and french tanks were superior to german ones if they did not have the czech 38t

Always makes me sad because if he hadn't been such a little cuck and the French and British not faggots, we could have gotten a decent treaty that would have not allowed the conditions to give rise to WW2.

Everyone goes
>Literally kill baby Hitler
But they forget that he only rose to power because of the conditions beset upon Germany by the allies of world war one being complete shit heads.

this was one of their best

>MFW half the production run of both tanks fell into Axis hands

It's too complex for your average person. In leaf land we talk about the battles but that's it, the cause and results of the war are only given in an extreme simplified sense.

plenty of other tanks but really does not matter they were good tanks and the axis could not even get to were it was without using massive amounts of captured weapons and armor of all kinds

its a country standing up to imperialistic capitalism. and its failing is only due to white supremist capitalism putting embargos and other restrictions on them. dispite them never attacking another country. you see white supremist imperialistic captialism does this. they claim a country like North korea or iran are dangerous even tho these countries have never invade anyone. these countries are seen as a political threat and it scares white imperialism. in other words they need fake enemies to justify exploiting poor nations. capitalism leeches off poor and helpless societies

Basically, they are good people.

Keep in mind that the British strategy is to never allow a dominant power in Europe. They are like the thunder of Jupiter that will destroy the mighty and arrogant.

About the ultimatum:
We wanted to keep the territory between Angola and Mozambique, namely Rhodesia and some other shit.
The Brits did not want that, and we knew it.
We had little capability to effectively control and colonise the area but that was not really the problem.

The Brits wanted the French and mainly the Germans to get as fewer colonies as possible.
Then emerges the problem of the Congo.
Of course, no European power would be able to effectively colonise that huge territory, but who ever controled it would have an imense wealth of resources.
The English wanted us to have Congo. We wanted to have Congo but were more interested in Rhodesia (easier to colonise and it would create an axis of Portuguese colonies in Africa that would be rather "centralised". Also, our troops had already "pacified" some tribes in the region and our explorers had made a huge effort to chart the area).

Also, we had already Christianised part of the Congo, had relations with them and their Kings had Portuguese names already.

The British campaigned hard for us to get the Congo. It ended up in the hands of the Belgian King. It is unthinkable that such a joke of a country as Belgium would get colonies in Africa... what about the Congo!

Anyway, we pushed for the control of Rhodesia and the English eventually send us the ultimatum. I do not blame him. Too much shit was going on with our elites finding a new French orientation.

I blame the English, and their "Whig" government for interveining in the "wrong" side of our civil war. But I honestly don't know much about it. I consider a betrayal more of the "whig/labour" party than of the English as a Nation. But that quadruple alliance shit was ugly.

the problems of world war one have already been addressed with the advent of hitler

Thanks, Ovidiu.

>Commies won't talk about it because they undermined Russia and accepted a terrible peace treaty
>Wehraboos won't talk about it because it was 4 years of stalemate for Germany until it finally collapsed
>Anglos won't talk about it because it's hard to sell as the battle between good and evil
>Burgers won't talk about it because they barely showed up
>Jews won't talk about it because no 6 gorillion

I think WW1 is important to the French, though.

We did, but it wasn't well explained and was blamed on Muh nationalism is bad

>Why does the world not talk about the first world war?

so... you consider you inner circle "the world"?
typical case of american narrow-mindedness

People talk about it all the fucking time over here

It's a shame they weren't employed properly. French tactics in 1940 assumed the German invasion would be another WWI and they didn't pay attention to how Poland and the Low Countries were beaten.

It's interesting to see how the captured vehicles were modified too. Romania had some of the most outdated tanks by 1942 so they had to come up with some pretty interesting designs their limited industry could build.

The people of Venezuela are starving and have little acess to medication. Besides the violence, there are stupid deaths everyday out of "economical disfunction".

Yes, the poor of Venezuela were better off with this system, but look where it lead them.

I hope they get overthrown and are made an example.

Too many people here had big dollar business with the "Bolivarian" elite of Venezuela.

I fail to comprehend how someone can defend such a sorry regime.

>Why does the world not talk about the first world war?

Do you not in America?

We certainly do in New Zealand, and I imagine our ANZAC brothers in Australia do too.

WW1 was big shit for us, even though we were on the other side of the planet. Being a small country, we lost a larger proportion of our population, and we were a young country, still very connected to and proud to fight for the British Empire.

The fact the ANZACs got butchered at Gallipoli is a big part of the remembrance and ANZAC Day is one of our major holidays.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

What oppressed race and gender are you brother comrad?

>then later started to oppress the >German citizens by burning their farms >and raping their women.
Citation needed

Best mele weapon was sabre! OHK every time. Able heal self AND replenish munitions! So great.

yes our main weapons supply came from france and the czech so you see our problem
fun fact we used to call tanks war chariots and that says chariot hunter
here is a tank hunter we made before the hetzer

Whether that's conspiracy or not, the portion about bloodlines has a significant nugget of truth. The death totals of WW1 hover around 18 million with 11 million being military. Millions of Europe's best & brightest marched off to what was essentially a genocide in the pastures of Europe. Many of these men were quite young and never bred or had the chance to breed again. Their individual genes, capabilities & potential lifetimes of contributing to society were lost forever & buried in the pastures of Europe.

Make no mistake, Europe's genetic destiny was forever altered, indeed damaged. This was carnage on a scale equaled by the Huns. The world is considerably different because of this war and the natural trajectory of the European gene pool was changed massively by what was a man made catastrophe.

Scout, screen and act as a mobile reserve to exploit breakthroughs and counter breakthroughs by their opponent. But charge machine guns and artillery fire? No.

Mustafa Kamal? Why?

Too bad King Michael cucked out and joined the Soviets. Didn't work out to well for him in the long run. Hitler should have invested a lot more in Romania because Germany could not afford to lose the Ploesti oilfields when they failed to take the ones in the Caucasus.

He is the mastermind behind the Gallipoli defense.

the captialists at opec are making sure the price of oil is down. this isn't the "free market at work" its purposely done by capitalists to kill its competition. so you can't say people are starving "cuz communism don't work hurr" its because capitalists are doing what they always have done... by using violence to kill its competition. white suprememist capitalism always does this. just look at the hisotry of cuba they have been exploited for decades then they get theire indepenence and till this day. cuba is considered an "enemy of freedome' even though they have higher life expectancy and the best medical care in the world.

sorry but capitalism is the cancer kiling the world

WORKERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Germany refused to give aircraft engines to Italians provide weapons without pay to Hungarians and at least modern weapons to Romanians and Fins sure they arent the industrial power of the US that gave tanks to soviets for basically free but damn at least let us buy them and make some for ourself
another fun fact all that oil we did not see a coin for that germany still had money to give us until a few ears when we droped the ideia

Hitler didn't remove enough Jews from the German weapon industry from the looks of it. The Axis could have prolonged the war by a few more decades if Krupp and co weren't so anal with their patents.

i think at this point they were taking in some of the jew traits on themselfs i mean fuck tell italians about Radar after cape matapan really nice guys