You are looking at our future

you are looking at our future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 500% ok with this.

Women, and transwomen (who are also real women) are more capable and intelligent than the average cis white male. It's time to dismantle this obsolete patriarchy and put the superior women of the world at the helm. Strong alpha men of color can stay as such to continue strong bloodlines, but white males and transmen should be domesticated and serve their time as the wife of the household.

Honestly, all white males should be immediately forced to be put on HRT. This would remove their ridiculous male toxic aggression and child-like tantrums, as well as remove their weak genetics from the gene pool. For the white males that are truly transwomen, they can have their genetics preserved and given a high position in the matriarchy.

that's kinda hot

so much butthurt about this dude in my city its hilarious

wtf they're breeding now? HOW DID IT GET TO THIS???

At least they are making white children.

God has left us for dead.

>Child-like tantrums

you already GTFO, so shame on you for projecting

women are shit,we all know that

I hope they die horrific and painful deaths for desecrating their bodies in such a devilish fashion.

Fucking japs memed this into reality

why USA people are that much degenerated?
what the fuck is wrong with you,you can't live like a normal human?

no
u

Once again women have the upper hand even when transitioning to the other sex, dude still looks like a dude while the chick just looks like a beta manlet

and it's beautiful

t. Trans woman

>America is based

Thanks burgerland, without your help I would never have heard about feminism, LGBT and trans "woman".

So, what's wrong with a white hetero couple procreating? I mean, sure, the kid could come out a monstrosity thanks to the hormone instability of the two but, isn't that basically what Sup Forums always rumbles about?

She's hot desu

That thing on the left is a crime against humanity tho

>she

The Cavs had the worst offseason in NBA history.

Hans, get my luger.

>those arms and hands

/thread

I'm just going to see this as a bad photoshopped image

I disagree the chick still looks extremely feminine with the only masculine characteristic being the facial hair. Notice the narrow shoulders and the complete lack of muscular definition, basically looks like a chick with a beard.
The dude on the other hand is pretty passable as a chick theres nothing really obviously masculine beyond his body proportions in comparison to the chick

WHY do you give a shit about what 1 in 10k people do that hurts no one?

>think of their poor child
Then 99% of people shouldn't have kids because the vast majority of people are shit parents anyway.

I bet these two faggot's kid will be more successful and happy in life than Janeisha's 9th welfare ticket

>Even transpeople can have more kids than snowniggers

When will snowniggers become human?

>tfw slowly realizing the Nazis weren't the bad guys

Did the guy whose dressed as the wife remove one his ribs? His top looks like he is parading this around. What a poser. His dudette is pregnant and he has go to show of his new waist.

>White "people"

How is this even possible? Trannies who take estrogen stop producing sperm and trannies who take testosterone stop producing ovaries...

Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.

They want the world to think that 1 in 10k is actually 1 in 10

it's a tough redpill, but everything makes sense once you accept it.

God doesn't exist, you stupid faggot.

Probably saved his sperm in the (((bank))).

DELET THIS FUCKING HERESY. MY EYES

The thing on the right is hot, and the fact that it has a dick doesn't turn me off for whatever reason

Am I degenerate ?

Brazil has been doing this before it was cool.

Kyrie gone

U r dumb

That is my face at the moment. 100% accurate.

get the fuck off my board lefty cucks

Bye bye.

HUE is the land of the sheman.

Until the purge, anyway. I'm not even worried anymore, it's coming.

>WHY do you give a shit about what 1 in 10k people do that hurts no one?
WRONG! They want to make it illegal for you to even want to avoid them as a hate crime. They are destroying the very foundation pillars of society just to push their degeneracy. In fact at the rate they're going I would not be surprised if all white men are obligated to adopt some random single mother's child where 60% of your earnings are seized by the government and given to them and not wanting to fuck a trans woman would land you in jail and put you on death row for being an intolerant bigot.

This is an abomination against nature and against God.
This is Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.

That is a white heterosexual relationship.

lol you will never reproduce. and you probably will life and die alone, because nobody likes cucks like you, your family included

>him pregnant
>him

The tools needed to birth a child; ovaries, tubes and a uterus. A vagina for delivery. These are incompatible with the word Him. Even if this woman was taking a bunch of testosterone to look more manly and whatever she cannot maintain that during pregnancy. The fact that she had to stop that and probably take/allow her natural proper female hormones to actually conceive and allow the baby to grow is proof of that.

But they'll never consider this because they're fucking insane. We're going to look back in 50yrs on this the same way we did on lobotomies and phrenology. We'll be shocked that a person presenting confused to their doctor was thrown into an operating room to have their dick cut off.

how can we go further?

>I'm 500% ok with this.
didn't read the rest

also this thread is b8, sagggeeeeee

shes hot. I'd fuck her

it's self mutilation brought on by mental illness. these people need serious help

No

God will end it soon. Hes tired of all this bs

>The fact that she had to stop that and probably take/allow her natural proper female hormones to actually conceive and allow the baby to grow is proof of that.

haha i bet she's poisoning that fucking child with all manners of supplements and substances

the mentally ill shall birth the physically ill and the world will be overrun with genetic rejects, coddled by those who seek to profit from their existence

What is the HRT going to do to a growing fetus?

??????????????

why did they have to pump themselves with hormones to have a child?

I know this is a troll post, but I think Sup Forums hates the OP's picture so much because even somebody who they think is a mentally ill freak has gotten more pussy than them from a hot girl that would never even give them the time of day

its like when they get triggered seeing a black guy with a white girl

I've seen a lot of sick shit on Sup Forums in my time but this is a new level.

Sounds great to me, less competition for real pussy, good looking women, good job positions. Shit almost everything will be better for me.

kill it with fire

Better question would be, what standard are these mentally ill freaks being held to when it comes to conceiving a baby? Are doctors supervising them or are they just left alone to their own devices, fucking up a child's life before it's even begun?

At least the MtF sterilize themselves, most of FtM don't even get sex reassignment and end up getting fucking pregnant anyway. It pisses me off

Why help when this allows so much money to be made? Drug companies making hormones, counsellors and psychologists making a killing, surgeons making $$$ from cutting dicks, lawyers making $$ drafting up hate speech laws. There's going to be a hell of a push back when info slowly starts to come out that this transition business isn't actually a cure for their confusion. Imagine being a doctor who's been prescribing HRT for a decade only to find out you've been killing your patients with wrong treatments. They won't be happy to accept it and there will be a huge push further down the rabbit hole.

Assuming she stopped the HRT for the kid because I don't think you even have a period when on that shit. That she needs to stop all that madness and concievevthe kid as the woman she was born and not the "man" she became won't dissuade her from saying that a man fell pregnant. Sad

Soo the guy was a female and the female was a guy. Am I getting this correct? This shit is too crazy for me.

yeah until there's nobody left but muslims to carry on

First thing that came to mind, top lad

This is your future Germanistan.

Imagine coming to the west and while you enjoy the rule of law, civil society and prosperity, the things inherent in western society that have made it so attractive for all the world you witness this shit. You see people cutting off dicks and societal decay all around you. It's not surprising these immigrants go further into their old religions. This is despite anything they see before them being infinitely better than what they left behind. Sad

>mfw I am into mpreg and have no issue with this

>".....the abyss will gaze back into you"

>It's time to dismantle this obsolete patriarchy and

That's why God left us

God I love that story.

This is one of the few things that can get me to completion anymore. My life is hell.

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey may have closed their doors for good but the DNC is still open for business.

There need to be some reajustments that's for sure. The communists essentially won the cold war and that's what got us here.

Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM

But what her feminine benis which she used to impregnate his male bagina?

Surgery addiction is getting ridiculous

So a heterosexual couple is having a baby?

Seems like a lot of pain and money to go through in order to have a "heterosexual" relationship.