Law and order is dead

AYHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA

HOW IS THIS INVESTIGATION AND ENTIRE COMMITTEE ALLOWED TO RUN

THIS IS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LAW AND JUSTICE

ITS A TEST OF LOYALTY AND OATH TO DEMOCRATS

ABSOLUTELY INSANE
I HOPE THEY ALL SUFFER

What's wrong with the investigation though?

Sure, you might consider it a waste of tax dollars. But then again I consider everything that Donald Trump does in the White House a waste of tax dollars. He's being investigated just like Clinton was, and just like Clinton was he will probably eventually be found innocent simply because he makes the investigation so convoluted and ridiculous. We live in a country where anyone can be investigated if there's enough reason and in this case there's ample reason to suspect he was involved with Russia. Probably not maliciously, I think he did it because he didn't know what he was doing.

>what's wrong with the investigation

Well, just for starters, there's no actual claim being made outside of a vague "Drumpf colluded with Russia" allegation. There's no specific allegation of how he colluded or what collusion even means in this scenario.

We see the result of this vague inquiry in the wide range of topics Mueller has "investigated" thus far.

>What's wrong with the investigation though?
Everything. There's no evidence of any crime. It's a fishing expedition. Shit like this is what happens in the most corrupt political systems. It's machine politics 101 and the people conducting it are the real danger to our country.

Basically this The investigation isn't meant ot uncover anything other than dirt on DNC political opponents. They will use this dirt to force everyone they can kneel or be "exposed".

The DNC has been weaponizing the government against its political opponents for 6+ years and this investigation is only the latest attempt by the democrats to do this from outside elected offices.

Basically the entirety of the DNC hierarchy needs to be jailed desu.

I will spit on your grave.

That's how investigations work though. Any investigation. Even in the police force it normally starts off with a vague tip of "I think user is selling drugs" then a more in depth investigation starts where they look for specific criminal instances.

Right now the claim is "Trump has a lot of Russian contacts. There's reason to believe Russia attempted to influence the election in Trump's favor. Did Trump or his team participate in helping Russia influence the election?"

And there is quite a bit of discussions and shady things going on. Those need to be cleared, then Trump can be on his merry way. What you've described is a normal investigation.

>and just like Clinton was he will probably be found innocent
but she wasn't found innocent. Comey pretty much said "She fucked with evidence and if my Lockheed Martin connections weren't so convoluted with the Clinton Foundation, I'd push for a more legitimate investigation."

>what you've described is a normal investigation

What I've described is what's called a "fishing expedition" in legal circles. There's no specific allegation of wrongdoing, the police are just digging around hoping you find something. This is the reason why we banned general warrants and require probable cause for searches. The government isn't supposed to be allowed to dig around in your personal life until they find something.

It's a waste of money
There is zero (0) evidence
It's literally just something the Clinton campaign made up

there wasn't even a vauge allegation.

No one said trump did anything specific. They just said russia "colluded" with trump then proceded to level baseless accusations of everything under the sun. From running a "disinfo" campaign, to spreading "propaganda". to "hacking" the election.

get real dude.

Trump Jr. released emails admitting that he met with a Russian with the intention of getting information to hinder Clinton. At this point trying to say "zero evidence" is just delusional.

"The Trump team colluded with Russia" is an allegation. How is that anything other than an allegation? I don't understand your point of view.

Reminder that this entire investigation, and the msm's public outrage machine, is based off of "russian hacking" claims by the DNC that have not been verified by any intelligence agency.
Anything, especially leaks, allegedly coming from intel agencies are vague statements about possibilities and uncertainties.

>met with a Russian with the intent of getting information

And what happened after that?

>colluded is an allegation
It's a vague allegation at best. What exactly are you alleging happened? What did they collude to do?

This whole thing is a laughable distraction from Hillary's terrible campaign. At first Comey was to blame, then all the racist white males, and now Russia.

>opposition research is illegal now
>implying Trump Jr. wasn't set up

>have zero evidence
>start investigation anyway
>months later still have no evidence
>but a guy did a thing so you're on to something
>can't stop investigating now!

It's just a boondoggle at best and a DNC hit job at worst. This whole thing is a fucking sham. Mueller should be executed by Jeff Sessions and then Trump should make every congress person stab Sessions in the back so he can know how it feels.

Fuck this whole system.

When can we kill democrats? They are ruining the whole country for everyone

>everyone who isn't a democrat is a russian traitor
somehow I think this won't go well for them

Campaigns can't take money or valuables from foreigners. Opposition research is worth money (because people hire people to do opposition research, meaning they pay for it).

Like the piss dossier? That was certainly paid for by fusion GPS. Don Jr. Didn't pay nobody anything. You guys suck.

Not anymore they aren't.

It's their job to waste our money by trying to investigate everything before they finally come out and say
>well we tried our best but found nothing

plus if they keep this up till 2018 elections they can play it off as a problem for repubs

>"We would like to give you tenbux" -Mongolia
>"k"
>illegal

>"We would like to give you opposition research worth significantly more than tenbux" -Russia
>"k, send that shit"
>illegal

It's reasonable to accuse him of accepting a foreign donation at this point. That's illegal.

It's all based on 'their best guess". Their document released in January admits this.

They had a disclaimer at the end saying that there is no hard proof at all - it's insane.

Laws are supposed to apply to everyone equally. If you start imprisoning DC politicians for getting info from foreigners, you'll have to lock up the whole town. Fuck off with your selective enforcement.

>give you tenbux

and fuck off back to D&D you cancerous goon

>it's not illegal
>ok it is illegal but everybody does it
So you admit it's illegal then and you were wrong earlier

And we have clinton camp emails actively courting foreign campaign donations.

Call out dems on twitter

12 hours later sources say

You're trying to reinterpret a law and apply a vague term (value) to this situation in order to stick it to Trump. You can't do that. It's never been illegal for others and it's not illegal now either.

Yeah well it was her turn and Trump is a threat to our democracy

a Russian =/= The Russians