Random dame on the internet becomes a target of mocking and meming, which eventually leads to harassment and threats

>Random dame on the internet becomes a target of mocking and meming, which eventually leads to harassment and threats
Why did we do this?

>which eventually leads to harassment and threats
Source?

Bitch gonna burn the coal
Bitch gotta pay the toll

>which eventually leads to harassment and threats
Source?Never saw this meme outside of pol desu

You have made it horribly obvious this is a bait thread, especially with that flag.

that poor soul will go the way of Agronak Gro-Malog

Slacktivism, basement dwellers think that they actually doing something useful for a greater cause, when they're just being angry autistic incel faggots.

>Slacktivism, basement dwellers
You're thinking of Twitter/Tumblr.
Say it with me user: FOR

burn the coal pay the toll
that bitch and her niglet have no right to call themselves polish and deserve all the hate they get disgusting

This is slacktivism. Everything alt right is about is slacktivism. It's nothing but memes and podcasts.

Oh yes, I'm sure you're gonna change the world if you just post enough pictures of frogs on Sup Forums.

She's just going to go to the media sooner or later I know it, this will only set us back.

We should have just kept to posting memes about them on here and the yt comments, not writing news articles about it.

The baby looks like Anglin as well

>Why did we do this?
'we' didn't do anything. When this bitch posted her me and my black boyfriend video there was literal comments telling her enjoy getting abused and ending up a single mother. She mocks those people

>months past
She's knocked up and posting prego vids, again comments say enjoy being a single mother. She mocks those people

>months past
She's literally now a single mother and black boy is long gone. She wasn't the most attractive white woman to begin with but now she's fucking toxic with that nasty looking niglet mutt. People laugh about it and some reddit fag asks 'why did we do this?'

Some people chose to be the Horde.
Some are chosen.

some people just want to watch the world burn

This is what Americans will look like in 50 years, and it is beautiful

Your understanding of the time horizon of gene spread is pretty fucking weak.

that fucking jawline

Tell that to National Geographic

>tfw no qt Polish Jawfu

no wonder shes fucking niggers

we are NOT about (((podcasts)))

take it back

Because she moved to London.

Poles: NEVER let your kids move to Western Europe.

Okay?

>Hope
I think "Rope" would fit just as nicely.

Exactly.
Dayim she's ugly.

race mixers are cancer and should all die

we know, that's the whole point of this board

looks worse than the average latina,probably fucks less and cook less and drink more, fucking people without sence of value,

albino negers were killed in Africa until a few months ago.

Go break balls at african negers, (((you))) fucking asshole nigge lover SJW fag

Fucking Corvin. He is good.

>harassment and threats

Where?

Lauren Southern looks like her in 20 years.

Clear proof that the mongol blood is strong in the slavs.

>race mixers
Only the ones that fuck niggers and shitskins, especially if they believe in Islam.
Everyone else can stay so long as they don't try to genocide my race, but niggers are beyond redemption at this point.

Fucking batboy.

>I got yellow fever
kys my man

mock her until she kills that ugly kid and then herself

What everyone fears.

You can hate on them but both of those people have done more for the right wing than Sweden has done in it's modern history.

We shouldn't. All nigger loving white women deserved to be shamed and abandoned until the rest get the fucking message. You left and betrayed your entire identity and tribe, why the fuck should we look out for you and help you raise the enemy? Fucking nigger loving whores are almost worse than Jews.

>threats

I don't believe that for one moment.

Preach

fucking BASED

Who?

Wow.

>made some clickbait videos to cash in on "alt-right"

>cultural leaders

pick one

Shareblue now attempting to use guilting tactics. Sauce is very weak, desu.

Being called a retard and having le funny memes sent to you by some NEETs with anime avatars on twitter hardly constitutes a threat.

Nah, chink lovers are just as bad. Almost always weak men who can't obtain a white woman, so they go for a reptile woman.

I honestly have more respect for a "man" that buys a sex doll than an Asian lover.

Anyone have an infographic or link to the original story of that baby?

>burn coal
>give birth to a batboy
>get mad that random people on the internet laugh at your mistakes

wew lad

mixed niggers look like soulless mutants. I see more spirit in native Africans than mixed mongrels

>kekistan fag asking why we raid random people
Well you see, before you right wing social justice warriors came here from Twitter/Reddit attacking people for having different political views than you we had a phrase...

"For the lulz." As in Just because it's funny. The oldest raid I remember seeing was on Hal Turner, a neo Nazi radio host. If anyone suggested that gere now you faggots would be autistically screeching "shill!" At us while spamming Laura southern' s Patreon account.

brutal

Holy shit

Lok'Tar friend

looks just like it. the Orc meme is real

Is the baby an Orc? I'm legitimately confused by this.

Now I feel bad for her, she finds herself with that unholy creature and has to convince herself it's not that bad while thousands of people remind her of it every minute

Hahaha

"The future of Europe is mixed, and its beautiful"

this one cracks me up every time i see

damn poor woman.

"Feel bad"

Never. some sins are too great for sympathy or forgiveness.

Streisand effect.

>My Internet lawyer, Sargon of Akkad
Kek

she deserves the rope, no sympathy for coal burning whores

>lolsuit
>backtraced
Fucking savage.

Her dumbass fault for posting her and her mongrel kid's picture on the internet.

To shame coal burners and that will be served as a warning for future ones

>Kekistani flag

Go neck yourself, nationalist or cuck but not civic nationalism

you don't get to decide that, fuck you

kek

Fuck you magda.

whoa! stop the train!

whats going on here?!?!

Why else?

>looks worse than the average latina
average latina looks like a man and is obese

Except thats what Poland will look like in 2017.

Finally somebody else said it.

These kekistan kids are waaay worse than anything Chanology and "Anonymous" produced.

there is absolutely nothing wrong with that kid

>Why did we do this?

Raids and whatnot are against the board rules.

Must have been Reddit.

>batboy
I miss reading those fake newspapers.

Yeah. Organizing and instigating raids is not allowed

Lmfaoooooooooo. Oh god, my sides.

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, City Of London, London, England, EC1A 2BN

zug zug

Burn the coal, pay the toll.
JUST

I don't do that last quest only because it makes me feel like a dick and the end of the storyline isn't satisfying

Sure is summer

dude Trump was elected because of us

kek