What's the true red pilled opinion of women who don't shave...

What's the true red pilled opinion of women who don't shave? Hairless women are a fairly recent invention promoted by (((disposable razor companies))), who "conincidently" started the trend when we needed metal for war. On the other side the only women who let it grow are odd biches who think they are making a statement. In the enitrity of human history there will have been more women who didn't shave than did so they are not the speical snowflakes they think they are.

My gf is a conservative Trump supporter who hates liberals and sjws and she sports an 80s bush. Shaved pits though because she's not a hippie

I wouldn't mind it so much, but most women who don't shave it to be a contrarian SLAAYY KWEEENNN and that shit is beyond annoying.

Women are only good for fucking.

I may not find it attractive, but I could live with it. Last girl that showed interest in me didn't shower frequently though, that's where I draw the line.

women who grow out their armpit hair are vile.

they stink like shit and it's a signal to "STAY AWAY"

fucking gross manly shit

As long as she isn't a feminist, it's all well and good. It will take getting used to, though, for those who don't have it as a kind of fetish.

It's ok.

Unless it's a dramatic case I can live with it.

Whats up with the shills and hairy armipts? Is it some sort of fetish?

It's a turn off to me.

I don't really give a shit what the opinion is.

>armipits
Kek sorry for that

It was marketers who wanted to sell a fashion line and razors that started it. The sleeveless dress came out and marketers threw in the line you first have to get rid of questionable arm hair.

Shaving legs didn't come till a little later. Some actress made it popular.

Basically its kike marketing and women's egoism is what started it. I'm not complaining on this one though. Other than I don't like a fully shaved vag.

Shaved vags are strange. If you want to fuck a hairless fanny become a peado.

Its a misled attack on the patriarchy when it was capitalism and womens egos that started it. Then there's guys that fetishize it.

What is there to say, if she shaves, she's a brainwashed retard. If she doesn't, there's a pretty high chance she's a brainwashed retard of another variety. An intelligent free-thinking woman would never shave, of course, but they're in the extreme minority.

In any case, if they even go so far as to wax their forearms, or belly, or other insignificant body hair, they're lost forever.

If you don't like getting a good whiff of the pussy stench when you eat her from behind then you might be a faggot.

What would you say to his thread?!

I am questioning the aparent contridiction of a jewish pushed fashion being mostly rejected by SJW hippies. There is a valid point here.

>humans in their natural state
>a fetish

I prefer shaven, but when in a relationship it's not that big of a deal. Everybody has busy periods in their lives. I don't always groom my body hair, it's a fucking chore.

men are a only attrackted to hairless women because for literally millenia women around 12-13 were the primary getting put a baby in the tummy age

that of course doesnt meant men didnt have sex with under 12 year olds.

everything you find attravktive in a women are characteristics of a small girl, I would write the list but you get the jist

same goes for women, everything they are attrackted to are things a little girl feels in a man

dominance, status, height, even a big penis because for a tiny 4feeet girl even the average is huge ect
so to your topic of hair it's fucking disgusting, it's the same as being fat for a women. it signals us man that she is an old infertile probably none virgin whore

why is pol turning into /r9k/?

>Hairless women are a fairly recent invention

What do you mean?

Did classical era women shave?

Yes!
Do you think that shaving was invented 2 years ago?
Most people in the classical era shaved.

Proof? Arn't the statues just artistic representations?

I'm a woman that doesn't shave because I have better shit to do- it takes fucking hours to shave everything. I am in school and spend time studying instead

I'm a fairly hairy male and it wouldn't even take me an hour to shave all my hair.

You're making excuses for yourself. Whale.

Women shaving is good because it allows women to hide their masculinity and therefore pass on masculine traits to their sons while appearing feminine for their husbands. Selecting for hairless smooth girls has made European men gayer and have worse beards.

Good.

The ancient Egyptians shaved/waxed all their body hair, even the men.

Thanks you can shave yourself all day see if I give a shit, pussy.

Seeing as I actually have shaved legs, pits, and puss and it adds about an hour to my shower time, it just isn't a priority.

I go to school full time and work full time

Groomed hair on the puss is fine but hairy arm pits and legs is nasty as fuck.

I like big tits and round ass. How the fuck is that something a young girl has. You are full of shit and probably named Achmed, you fucking muslim pedo.