Are we just stirring racism by allowing a show like 'Confederacy'?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4619826/Man-accused-killing-Muslim-girl-illegally.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who give a fuck what a nigger thinks.

>it's another mudshark goes on a long twitter rant about white people episode

>HBO wants to make another "EBIL WHITEY" show
>backfires horribly because niggers are retards

A mudshark is a white woman who fucks niggers. This is just a female nigger.

No dude, you're thinking of "coalburner".

What lynching, where, and what girl kidnapped and where, and what the fucking shit.

And in other news, niggers killed other niggers in Chicago today, and the Chicago police force has laid off temporary and new workers because a new soda tax bill failed to pass.

Damn, I'm glad I'm not a Yankee.

Do we support drowning by not closing lakes or not burning down public baths ?

Do people actually think its going to be anything other than an all white people are evil show?

It happened in her mind.

>This is just a female nigger
I believe the correct term is sheboon.

Somebody ask this bitch what she thought about the four nigger youth that livestreamed themselves beating a mentally handicapped person for being white.

That's exactly what the fuck I thought.

>16 tweets to write some bullshit.

Wrong format you retard.

coalburner is another word for it, yes. check urban dictionary, it uses it in a pretty funny sentence.

Have the people who complained about mass incarceration ever confronted the fact that black people commit more crime? Do they address that in "13th"?

also this I have no idea what she's talking about

>especially with how insidious racism has become
pic related is more relevant than ever

>The people vs OJ Simpson

Wut? The show was pretty clearly pro-prosecution and anti-oj. There are some moments, but generally the conclusions it comes to is that OJ took advantage of many privileges while pretending to be a victim of a racist system.

Shut up nigger.

This. I honestly don't get what they think is going to happen.
but I hope HBO doesn't make it because of the outrage kek.

2 jews and 2 blacks try and create an anti-white show. Nigs get angry because Jews have been claiming they're white for so long they think it's whitey have a wet-dream.
It's pottery.

>liberals turn against Hollywood
>niggers turn against Hollywood
>Hollywood Jews just can't stop jewing and turn against each other e.i. Silicon Valley
>Liberals and Jews will start their own race/class war before the right has time to do anything

I have the most confused erection, but I like it

Well shit I've been using mudshark wrong for years.

>I am shaking
hahahahaha

I'm not going to bother reading whatever that lame chimp has to say about her 'boohoo black people bullying shouldn't be marketed' bullshit.

However, I do agree that this show will be dog shit and shouldn't be made. It's going to be nothing more than a bastardization of legitimate Confederate complaints, nigger virtue signaling, and over exaggerated representation of aristocratic women being general cunts. This show will produce nothing of value or reference to what people of the CSA actually demanded for their rights against the abuse of life sucking governments. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there was some fetishist cuckolding scene of some plantation owner forcing a nigger to rail out his wife, just like they pulled on Boardwalk Empire.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4619826/Man-accused-killing-Muslim-girl-illegally.html

this maybe? no idea about lynching and bombings

Yep, it's another "Jews pretend to be white and scold fellow whiteys for their racism" episode.

>implying a show on HBO won't be pozzed as fuck

You're wrong, newfriend.

> illegal immigrant beats muslim girl to death with bat over road rage incident.

Yeah I can see how she'd blame whitey for this. God knows a bee can't sting a horse on the nutsack without it being some honkey's fault.

Are mulim arabs the same thing as niggers to niggers? They do know arabs had slaves too, they just castrated their so they wouldn't have the nigger problems that the U.S is currently having?

Satire is dead.

Looks like niggers are really taking this show serious.

jesus, it just goes on and on and on. I got bored at about her 10th post and didnt read further. this is not what twitter is for you nigger.

They do not know that, or are intentionally turning a blind eye to it. Muslim slave trade is not taught in American schools.

These people are so fucking braindead they can't comprehend a piece of fiction exploring the opposite of your views actually forwarding your views.

>ascend to this level
lmao

>she unironically needs a blog

>the right kind of stories

Yes, let us only create stories which are suitable and empowering to all genders, races, religions and sexual orientations (except for white, christian hetero males of course)
Everything else would just promote racism and would be doubleplusungood.

>wet dream for ugly ass white people
>whitey need respect and decency
fucking niggers have zero awareness of their own stupidity.
>if you support this, I will track you down
>gonna pop off on you, your family, your kids AND take your pets
hahahaha, oh yes, threaten to chimp out like a wild ape, smash things, put people's lives in danger, and steal their animals! Animal cruelty, intimidation, blackmail, terrorism, hahahaha, keep stacking up those so-called dindu points!

fucking loser.
>demons
>no offense to real demons
niggers are retarded.

holy shit stop blacksplaining we literally dont care

That muslim girl she was referring to got killed by an illegal immigrant lol

And since when have blacks not been mass incarcerated?

Niggsplaining

someone should tell her about tweetlonger

Well, at least she says make our own shit rather than taking other peoples shit

>retarded twitter rant but ends on somewhat positive note and encourages others to not waste their time on twitter
4/10

As good as this things get.

>using twitter to post an essay
Whenever I think I can't have a lower opinion of nigger intellect, I get proven wrong once again.

There's really no way out of this short of genocide, is there?

Tomi Adeyemi is a Nigerian-American author. Her book Children of Blood and Bone is the first in a trilogy to be published by Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group. Forthcoming in 2018, Children of Blood and Bone is a Black Lives Matter-inspired, young-adult (YA) fantasy novel; it features protagonist Zélie Adebola who fight a monarchy to return magic to her people.
>WE WAZ KANGZ

>So if Confederate pisses you off open your laptop, write, create.
This is what I've been saying to niggers and women for years. You people constantly bitch about whites making shows about white people, then you bitch about whites making shows about black people for being insensitive. Well no one is fucking stopping you from writing anything you lazy nigger cunts. I've taken at least 2 dozen writer's workshops and only two of the students in any of these classes were black, and I live in Chicago. No one is fucking stopping you from writing, in fact we all know that networks are more likely to hire you since they can meet their diversity quotas.

But you people just like to fucking bitch and whine and moan about how whites portray you without creating anything of your own

It is the collapse of the rescue game, the final stage in which the participants go on a circular firing squad identifying ever the more obscure and subtle offense to which to embark the labeling of prosecutors, victims, with the ((rescuers)) lurking in the wings.

No.
But how is that a problem ? Genocides are fun.

>Left-wingers 50 years ago
>"We must make sure to tell the story of these bad things that happened, to make sure the future generations do not make that mistake again"
>Left wingers today
>"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT HISTORY WHEN IT WAS RAYCISS, REEE"

It was an illegal spic that killed a muzzy

Or worse when they do write they write shit like Tyler Perry.

This is hilarious because this show is clearly supposed function as anti-white propaganda but these nigs are too stupid to get that.

Bumpp

Or negress

I try not to concern myself with everyone's opinions and that's why I wish Twitter will collapse.
"I'm offended"
"You should be offended"
"I'm more offended than you should be and that's offending"
Fucking stupid assed faggots the lot of them.

If they can LARP their KANGZ bullshit, let us LARP a distopian history. This is the same as fucking Man in the High Castle or whatever the fuck that Amazon did.

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

STEALTH RARE

This all the fucking way

anyone has a trailer or something of this shit...

seriously i can't find anything about this show

>jews mock my people to win social justice points.
>nignogs hate their bullshit pandering more than everyone else.

Good. D & D deserve nothing but scorn.