Muh aid! The reality is that the third world is developing the first!

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2017/jan/14/aid-in-reverse-how-poor-countries-develop-rich-countries

>The US-based Global Financial Integrity (GFI) and the Centre for Applied Research at the Norwegian School of Economics recently published some fascinating data. They tallied up all of the financial resources that get transferred between rich countries and poor countries each year: not just aid, foreign investment and trade flows (as previous studies have done) but also non-financial transfers such as debt cancellation, unrequited transfers like workers’ remittances, and unrecorded capital flight (more of this later). As far as I am aware, it is the most comprehensive assessment of resource transfers ever undertaken.

>What they discovered is that the flow of money from rich countries to poor countries pales in comparison to the flow that runs in the other direction.

>In 2012, the last year of recorded data, developing countries received a total of $1.3tn, including all aid, investment, and income from abroad. But that same year some $3.3tn flowed out of them. In other words, developing countries sent $2tn more to the rest of the world than they received. If we look at all years since 1980, these net outflows add up to an eye-popping total of $16.3tn – that’s how much money has been drained out of the global south over the past few decades. To get a sense for the scale of this, $16.3tn is roughly the GDP of the United States

I want to see white nationalist racist bastards try and talk their way out of this. If Africa were really for Africans, y'all would be poor as fuck!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ljhey
targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's archive that archive.is/ljhey

Fpbp

>Poor countries don’t need charity. They need justice. And justice is not difficult to deliver

Lol them and what societal structure.

this makes me feel better about aid; its like welfare to keep them complacent. I like this.

Of course poor countries invest more in rich countries than vice versa. If you were a rich person in a poor country would you be more willing to invest in a shithole where you are less likely to get a return on your investment, or in a stable country like the USA?

It's those countries' fault for being shit.

it literally is welfare.

good luck opening a business when there's somebody next door selling a higher quality version of any and everything you might consider selling, for the low cost of $0.00

Cool. So any non-african company should pull out of africa.
And we should cut off any aid. They would be much better for it. No more ebil whitey putting them down.

obvious bait thread

still I'd like to give you this

whats your meaning. Outsourcing drives prices down when derived from 3rd worlders?

you act like it's a THIS or THAT PICK ONE scenario. you can invest outside your own country, and then use the proceeds from that to build up the infrastructure of your own.

it's almost like, how private individuals invest money, and then use the proceeds from these investments to better their own lives. as opposed to just flat out getting a job at the company they planned to invest in.

>Lol them and what societal structure.

They had tradition societal structures that whites destroyed

If capital and income keeps flowing out then those countries can never improve! The first world needs to fuck off completely (except they would no longer be that if they did)

So why don't you do that? You act as if you are doing us a favor. There's no such thing as free favors in this world that last decades. You'll NEVER convince any first world govt to do what you are proposing because they know it's suicide. So stop acting like you are so high and mighty! Everything you do is for yourself not us

If you are investing your money out of country, you probably believe that is the best use of that money. Why would you then use that money to make a worse investment? Some of that money will flow back into the country as goods and services purchased.

You are clearly an idiot.

>that whites destroyed
muh colonialism; dey white man keeping us down

>You'll NEVER convince any first world govt to do what you are proposing because they know it's suicide.
yeah, they'll miss all that money :(((
it will destroy all of the first world countries

I can already tell you are a kike. suggesting that people turn their back on their own nations because investing elsewhere would make more shekels.

I bet you hate yourself so much. with a schnoz like that, who wouldn't?

Wtf is that? A tried and proven method?

just dumb niggers

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=2812

look at the map, you thing someone with an IQ of 60 is able to have valuable thoughts? everything they do is voodoo level mental retarded shit

To clarify, I'm not saying to forgoe foreign investment entirely. But when your sole source of income comes from investing abroad, your own country stagnates and it all gradually goes to shit. Personally, I'd be happy to take a loss in profit if it meant my brothers and neighbors could have jobs. I'd imagine most genuine whites feel the same way. In fact I'd imagine most everyone feels the same way. There's really only a few groups who lack this basic form of communal empathy

There wasn't any intervention before slavery and you were all primitive tribe people and monkey fuckers back then. Whites were like 1000 years ahead and basically still are.

>ignore all the economic investment going in, and only show humanitarian aid

k

Not going to claim that Africa isn't being "exploited" (if the Chinese and the rest of us didn't, those resources would just sit around unused, because god knows the Africans don't have the know-how or resources to exploit them), but it's pretty stupid to ignore all the wealth that foreign investment creates in Africa as well.

I mean that's how rice farmers in China and other countries all over the world have been lifted out of poverty. By Western investment and largely free trade.

shoo shoo sharia blue shill

I actually think there's probably some truth to it.

ever got a concussion or had a seizure? there's this period afterwards where it feels like your brain is flatlined. Like, you can't hold a coherent though unless prompted. It's like your brain is slipping away. Scary shit. You wanna keep someone like that engaged so they dont slip into a coma. Jerking them off is certainly a first, but I don't see why it wouldnt work. No doubt it's physically stimulating. same idea as the dumping water on his head

>Graph shows a separate arrow for company profit
>Graph doesn't show an arrow for company investment in infrastructure
Niggers always thinking so short term it's laughable.

>17 billion is sent out in illegal logging (done by corrupt Africans)
>35.3 billion for the benefit of the rich to avoid taxes and enrich the corrupt in power in both continents
>21 billion in repaying the debt to internationals banks who made faulty judgements and used western taxpayers to pay them out
>36.3 billion in Climate Change that rlly makes me ponder

This is just reading off the image listed and it already has the stench and look of bullshit.

-$1.7 trillion a year from stupid niggers worldwide

The vast majority of that 192 billion out goes to China, you of course forgot to mention that,

wat

Charities are just business, except the price they charge for any item is $0.00

If there was a store near your house that sold high quality, desirable items unavailable elsewhere for $0.00, do you think a competitor would EVER pop up?

No, because it would be impossible for them to compete. The closest thing you get to competition in that scenario is some dickhead buying out the store's stock off all their items, then selling them for a profit because people now have nowhere else to go.

In Africa, those are called warlords

>I want to see white nationalist racist bastards try and talk their way out of this.
I think everyone knows that africa gives aids to other countries more than vice versa, heck they cultured it.

Guys like Ian Smith have been vindicated and shown to be on the right side of history.

Blacks can't rule themselves for shit. Who'da thunk?

>I want to see white nationalist racist bastards try and talk their way out of this.

You won't. Your pathetic continent isn't getting raped hard enough for our tastes, to be honest.

they actually do a great job ruling over themselves. the problems arise when they stop ruling over themselves.

In fact, I think you could say that about any ethnic group. Except Jews. Everything runs smoothly when they're in control. I mean look at Israel. Beacon of stability and good relations

You are a kike

>i_dont_understand_macroeconomics.jpg

>If Africa were really for Africans, y'all would be poor as fuck!!
Yeah, if an african country just got rid of whitey, they'd be doing great.

Yeah, it seems like it would have >0% effectiveness. And that dude was fencing hard, so I don't blame them for doing any crazy shit they can think of to keep him awake.

all I see are niggers and sandniggers in your pic
who cares that they are unable to break away from their animalistic lifestyle and take control over their destinies
I only hope we stop the flow of illegals before it's too late and help the south africans who are targeted in their own ancestral land relocate safely

>money literally leaving because of climate change
>money leaving in the form of illegal logging
>money leaving in the form of loans to other governments

africa is suffering badly enough. why do we need to make stuff up?

Nice false dichotomy. This thread's like Jewish Subversion 101

If African got rid of whitey, Africa would revert to however Africa is supposed to be.

It wouldn't be good by white standards. But that's ok, because white places (where white people live) would be good by white standards. White nations probably are shit compared to AAYYYLMAO ones, but that's beside the point.

Aren't you excited? Imagine a nation full of Jews, where you are free to perpetually engage in classic Jewish culture

Why are niggers so stupid? Companies make money and niggers get goods and services, which is mutually beneficial. But then when people give niggers aid, they claim that this is somehow not utterly embarrassing because a much of foreigners have made money from Africa, even though the way they earned money was by helping Africans in the first place

damn, Norwaybot, haven't laughed so hard in forever!

I'd like the Africa situation to a mother breastfeeding. Anyone can justify doing it when the child/nation is young, but when the child gets to 40 years old and still haven't learned to cook, yeah we got a fucking problem.