As an American is there really any point to traveling to Europe now? It seems like every place worth seeing (England...

As an American is there really any point to traveling to Europe now? It seems like every place worth seeing (England, France, Germany) is just a migrant shithole. Did I miss my chance to see golden age of EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw1aDkr2Z5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah pretty much.

It's gone man.

There was never any reason to leave. America has the absolute best scenery. Every single state is a treasure trove of beautiful landscapes. Does anywhere in europe still have beautiful expanses like this?

Greek islands bro, im sure there are plenty of places.

Any place in europe got mountains as pretty as this?

Dumb fucking burger

or this?

> "We have empty landscapes!"

Yeah and we have museums and cities filled to the brim with art and culture.

Save yourself some money and just go to Detroit. You can pay a cheap hooker to dress up like the queen of Larpland or whatever shithole you want.

How is Scotland these days? Always wanted to go there.

There are plenty of white places in the UK. Just have to know where to look and the scenery is good as well.

Yes.
Swiss/Austrian mountains are a lot like the] North Rockies. Even better really. More prominence even and much more rainfall.

>We got boring ass museums and culture
As an american, we have to ask ourselves, is talking to shitty people and looking at shitty old shit worth getting snakbared for? Also, we have museums and shit here too. American history is more exciting than european history.

My parents saw this coming in the 70s and left Germany. Visiting there is like being here, but with Castles and more Saharan Africans. Pretty boring.

Most of Europe is a decaying shithole with battle scars nearly 100 years old on their buildings from WW2. Some traditions are worth preserving, nothing that can't be done abroad.

Greek island full of rapefugees.

Where, then? Because I've been considering visiting again for the first time since I was a kid but don't want to get run down by a van.

There is a reason why Montana and North Idaho are full of Swiss descendants.

Sad reminders of how badly you are failing your glorious ancestors.

>Being proud of museums full of postmodern shit on a canvas

We have mountain ranges nearly 10 times as large as Switzerland and Austria combined. Plus, isn't getting a travel visa to Switzerland hard as shit?

Anywhere that isn't a Southern or Midlands city.

I walked for 100 miles through our countryside last year and only met nice white people in nice villages and saw some incredible sights.

Don't believe Sup Forumss bullshit about Europe, there are still fantastic things to see and do in all of our countries. Except Germany, they're fucked.

As long as you avoid major cities there are no problems.
>tfw the city of love is dead
It genuinely saddens me to be telling foreigners not to go to Paris, it used to be one of the greatest places in the world

Yep.

plus shit like this a day's journey away.

Visit the v4

They do but there would be camps of mohammad shantys in the canyon and you'd experience some ficki ficki while trying to take the photo

Travel on your passport, 90 days per country once you've cleared customs at the airport. Have you travelled abroad at all?

Where we can go to remember our great christian past when we're tired of getting raped by illiterate moroccan welfare recipients in the present

The Black Forrest in Germany is still pretty isolated.

>Plus, isn't getting a travel visa to Switzerland hard as shit?
No. Make money and travel more you idiot. It would do you good. You arrogant pompous windbag.

Yes. That's why I own a 4x4 truck to drive to take me to such places.
That doesn't mean other mountain ranges suck. You just are going "sour grapes" because you can't get to them.

The contemporary art scene IS totally degenerate faggotry
> but...
>Why don't I have some oppressive patriarchy nut cracker with giant tig ol bitties in my kitchen for my pistachios

yes, i was in paris 2005 today you could not pay me money to go there, i loved london when i went there at younger ages even wanted to live there, today same thing you could not pay me money to live there sorry burger

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw1aDkr2Z5E

This was the last time I was jealous of walking around Paris with a girlfriend.

>spend thousands of dollars to travel to see less impressive shit
Y though. I can be jetskii-ing though this one day on tuesday

Whoops forgot pic

i went to france right before it got bad
wonderful time
going to spain next year, hopefully it wont be that bad, i have hope

I was so jealous for years until I learned that he was an alcoholic during all this. He even stumbles a little walking here if you pay attention.

how do they react when you tell them? Listen or just say fearmonger?

And be hiking through this on wednessday for less money than it takes to visit switzerland

Fuck i swear i uploaded this pic

Lol pleb

>It seems like every place worth seeing (England, France, Germany) is just a migrant shithole.

There's a great deal more to those countries than the big cities with all the migrants. Hell, Paris and London were shitty tourist traps even before the migrants.

They don't deserve your money. Visit Eastern Europe

Because I can afford it you poorfag.
It's nice to get away from the taco horde too.

Don't let one small minded retard speak for all of us.

This
East anglia Is just about the only part of the south I can recommend. The fens, the brecks and the broads are fucking lovely.

>Yeah and we have museums and cities filled to the brim with art and culture.

Holy fuck talk about boring. If I visit a country count me out of the city. I'd rather visit bumfuck Idaho, shoot a bunch of guns in the dark around a bonfire while shooting fire works. That's actual fun.

Just the parts they, European media, want you to know about.

You think native Europeans are gonna be all like, "Hey here are the best parts of Europe! Refugees welcome!"

Come to think of it, I think that's what the problem is.

and for less money than it takes to visit anywhere in Europe I can be both surfing and climbing a fucking active volcano in one afternoon

Even though Sweden gets made fun of on Sup Forums, I know people who visited last summer and they had no problems, didn't even see police.

However I would avoid big public festivals in particularly "enriched" countries like France and Germany.

yes, quick visits to the major cities and extended periods in countryside

Why not just make more money and do both?
Why restrict yourself like an idiot?

Fuck that shit.
Come to Germany, we have amazing landscapes. The retarded city dweller taks about museums.
Go the the alps. I have been to the rockies for example, but I find the alps a lot more beautiful.

>American history is more exciting than european history.

Amen.

>Because I can afford it you poorfag.
Dumbass. My point is it is cheaper for better experiences. For the cost it takes you to travel to europe once, I can have more fun, more often, and for cheaper, so I can spend that money on cool shit like ATVs and Jetskiis.

>hurr Europe is just England-France-Germany and then some worthless shitholes
stay home dumb burger enthusiast, we don't need your sharts around our marts

This

I have scattered orange hairs in my beard.

I have chinky Asian eyes.

What. In. The. Fuck.

Naw, faggot
those places were all smelly old shitheaps by the time you'd've gotten there.
Not everyone can see the charm in old cities. If you were born in America, you'd just be brothel sport. Spend your money on dildos you fuckin faggot

I own a 4x4, a truck to tow bikes and atvs with, I go elk hunting AND I still find time and money to travel to the Alps in Europe.
Where is your god now?
>Hawaii
Got old after the first time I went there

I just bought Luksusowa today, is it one of the better brands?

Because there is more to do in America than any one person can do in a life time. America is just as large as all of Europe.

It's a nice feeling knowing that my local pub is about a century older than the USA.

You must be a genetic mutant, turn yourself in for scientific research.

But seriously, I have every hair color possible albeit in small amounts around my head, and people unironically ask me if I'm Austrian or something farther east even though my ancestors immigrated from Western Europe, it's just how it goes.

>It seems like every place worth seeing (England, France, Germany) is just a migrant shithole.
You have no clue dude. Yes, immigration is a huge problem, but immigrants are mostly concentrated in specific areas of big cities. There's plenty too see in any European country without running into abnormal risks that you wouldn't find in any major city (mostly pickpockets)

yup. Been to Europe last Xmas. Saw lots and lots of sand niggers. It's lost man. it's fucking lost.

Considering selling my DNA, but that would be very unlucky of me to do.

*does a little jig*

Visit Budapest. Great city, cheap beer, torture museum, and great architecture and food. Istanbul is a ridiculously nice city as well with tons of amazing historical sites, great public transportation, and good food.

>God's creation
vs
>Man's creation
Hmm....

Why are you trying to have a competition you dips hit? It's not like you did anything to shape the landscape or found the country.
Besides not everybody wants to sit in the woods and listen to birds chip all week. Once you've seen some mountains it get pretty boring.
Many places on earth are awesome. Just because your mom shit you out near some mountains doesn't change that fact.

I went on a eurotrip last year. Budapest is awesome. Prague has great beer. Belgrade has beautiful women and I didn't see a single dindu for 5 days. Berlin is the natural conclusion of US liberalism, I'd avoid. Most of the women under 25 there seem to be self loathing Marxist mudsharks. I feel bad for ethnic German guys.

So? That just means you keep doing it in your off time when you are stateside.
That doesn't mean I would stop traveling to other countries. It's nice to get away from the American people and all the diversity and multiculturalism bullshit once in awhile.

The Golden age of Europe ended in 1914.

>Swiss/Austrian mountains
HEY HEY HEY

Just took the trip around western europe to see it with my own eyes.
Its still way more white than we are. Kinda blackpilling

Swiss Alps. Took a train through it--insanely beautiful.

its still worth it, but the window is closing.
Basically like major cities here.
also I got mugged by 4 dudes in the UK once, had to use their healthcare system to get the back of head glued shut. so watch out for that.

If you like history and cheap prices, Greece, and Bulgaria are gems.

No, its pleb tier

Get zoladkowa gorzka, put it on rocks

Go and you'll see how Sup Forums is an echo chamber like any other.

Fedorafags can't understand this and would rather see a canvas supportingore refugees that some fat lesbian painted with her labia

We're at 4% muzzies and the majority already loathe them, if they weren't protected by the government and the leftists then we'd have killed the lot of them.
Give it another 10-15 years and that won't be able to stop us.

We're fine.

No wonder America is such a shithole now. No historical awareness for the civilization you now take for granted. If you don't learn how the West got to the top, you're bound for the bottom.

Pic related

OK, I'm quick to hate Postmodernism and Feminst art: practically 99% of the shit I've seen is fucking retarded. But I'd be lying if I didn't think that was a little funny and clever haha.

multiculturalism, you mean like the internet?

Yeah, you can drink under the same roof the ancestors you are disgracing drank under.

Dude travel more this is pretty shit

Exactly.
Who the fuck would want a country like the internet? It's terrible.

Why do you people love mountains so much?

It's summer, go to the beach, lie down on the sunloungers, order a drink, read a book, go for a swim, talk to the tourists sitting next to you, get tanned, take a picture to make all the office drones mad with envy back home.

idk, maybe people who like to learn?

I'll make sure you get the basic facebook package when netneut drops.

>Got old after the first time I went there

You did it wrong then

He just posted a fall/winter pic. It would look much better in the spring or summer with everything more green.

Mountains are pretty nice , maybe youre just desensitized

because I wanna see mountains again. Mountains, Gandalf!

Thanks for the tip.

You always put vodka in the refrigerator, not the freezer, right?

I did a lot of fun stuff there. It just ain't my scene.
Don't let me stop you from enjoying it yourself.

Mountains are love, Mountains are life

>It's nice to get away from all the diversity and multiculturalism bullshit once in awhile.
>by traveling to Europe
Lol k.

>Once you've seen some mountains it get pretty boring.
Not even just mountains friendo. Forests, Deserts, Canyons, Glaciers, Gysers, Volcanos, Lakes, Beaches, Rivers, Marshes, plains. There is literally everything here.

Some people are so poor they are forced to feel nostalgia over blue skies because they can't afford to see anything else.

Europe is still 90% white dude. Whiter than any state in the west US, which is where you probably live based of the pictures you are posting.