Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect: A Mods Thread That You Can Reply to Edition

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Wtf

So guys
What do you think of this thread
Should it be illegal or what?

Hey guys whats going on in this thr

inb4 DELET

I think we should start banning for Overly generic threads that we see everyday like those "Get over it, She won by 3 millions, she's the president."

OH FUCK THE RUSSIAN HACKERS GOT 4CHIN

So guys
What do you think of this thread
Pretty good
This thread is striveing with a whopping 4 replies
WOW

niggers

All u are retard

This is FAKE NEWS

i always wanted to reply to this, but i dont know what to say.

Quality thread, guys. This thread is going places.

If y'all could reply to this thread (here's your chance) what would you say

Before the rule sticky was put up in 2012, there was a lot more shitposting, and what that meant, was that there were a lot more memes made.

>are Italians white?

RAUNCHY
A
U
N
C
H
Y

DELET THIS

Daily meme threads need to fucking stop. If the mods wont prune them, we need to stop posting in them. That's a huge fucking nuisance from /nupol/. Also, I don't think /nupol/ is a problem in the long term because of pic related. Give them time to adjust and see what lies in the abyss.

Fuck Drumpf

Bump

Start going to church.

God hates tripfags.

Fuck Dr*mpf

putd me in screncap

spiderman hacked this thread

what the fuck

MODS ARE FAGS

No this is a sticky thread
Fuckin retard

This

Holy fuck
29 replies
Just to stay political
>Florida and New York have 29 electoral votes
>This thread has 29 replies
>29, 29, 29
>3 numbers
>3 upside down sixes
>ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

I LOVE EVERYTHING!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH

this is such a friendly board

are there even mods on this site? cringe level 'blacked' and tranny threads are endemic.

i also found that the best way to shut down conversation here is to be positive or friendly.

>if you could reply what would you say?
Glad we had this talk. Still gonna forget about you half the time. The other half I'll be distracted by

How do I change my flag?

Hitler did nothing wrong.