I'm confused, where do we stand on the Israel/Palestine conflict? Are we supposed to hate the Muslims or the Jews more?

I'm confused, where do we stand on the Israel/Palestine conflict? Are we supposed to hate the Muslims or the Jews more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There shouldn't be a stance. It's none of our business. Personally I think everybody has the right to nationalism, which includes both Palestinians and Jews. But let them sort it out themselves. You've got people on both side of the political spectrum either being unabashedly pro Israel or Palestine and not knowing how stupid it is to be involved in the first place.

Christian Zionists are the most retarded of the lot. If they really knew their Bible, they would know God's chosen people are Christians themselves, not a bunch of people who don't even profess Christ to be their savior. It's as ridiculous as bending down to Muslims as God's chosen.

Neither. The holy land is rightful British clay

To hell with both of them.

Free Palestine

We dislike both, and believe neither has a claim. Besides, it's no business as long as we have no interest in retaking it as Christian ground.

I would like Jews to enjoy the multiculturalism they try to impose on everyone else. When Jews are a minority in their own country, we'll see how quickly multiculturalism will become an evil to be shunned.

Nasty shit happens on both sides but the jews always wanna play like they are the good guys who did nothing wrong.
I hate them both though.

I don't either of them
Palestinians are nigger tier
As for Israel, its obvious why their not liked

Just gas em all and let the Lebanese or Syrians or who the fuck ever occupy the region

Palestinians are currently chimping out because metal detectors are being put on a religious site where three palestinians shot two police officers (and the officers were not even Jews, by the way).

Palestinians are the inner city youths of the middle east.

FUck 'em

>where do we stand on the Israel/Palestine conflict?

Comfy in my couch eating popcorn and drinking beer.

>hurrr tell me how to think pls
do your own reserarch nigger

Same. Because in end I know the Jews will BTFO the Fallestinians.

I hate muslims more, and want the Jews to stay in the middle east.

even implying Sup Forums has some kind of collective opinion on subjects like this or encouraging such mob like behavior is laughable.

this board is 100% compromised and actively misled, visited by anons from the actual movement for light amusement at the activities of the controlled alt right

Restore the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Another kike thread.

sage and move on

I don't give a fuck about both, but it is actually american business

iraq is my only holy land

nice my friend enough with these palestine bullshits

A regular army is always better than a bounch of poor plebs

It reminds me of the old joke

>What's the best part of boxing?
>Two niggers trying to kill each other.

We want Israel to be as aggressive as possible, so as to anger the muslims, then naturally because they're savages, the Jews and muslims will take each other out.

So for the time being we support Israel

Or what about that time Hamas took international aid money to make bombs, and then the Palestinians blamed Israel when Gaza didn't have any clean water or electricity? Lmao

Agreed. I am Muslim, but from Russia (Turkic, Tatar). I don't like Arab Muslims in general, but Fallestinians are on a whole level worse

What about six day war?

Hamas is piece of shit organization. This is fact.

Muzzies are ape level like black people. Jews are the real problem that use darkies to their advantage

I would agree, if the Jews didn't use their tricks to shame the Goyim into stealing land from Palestine.

I think we should let them duke it out and ally with the winner (or destroy the winner, whatever).

Six day war was the ultimate pleb war though, wasn't that when the "Fallestinians" attacked on Yom Kippur when the entire army was fasting and praying, and then got their asses kicked anyways?

this;
fuck both

we got into wars we shouldnt enter in first place for those bastards, and now palestiniennes export terrorists to us in tunnels to attack our military in north sinai, I hope Israel burn them

>but it is actually american business
Why is that?

I don't know the whole story, but if Jews duped goys into stealing land then let's not get involved and aggravate the situation. No more economic intervention, no more military aid, no more wailing wall bullshit. We have our own problems.

Jews in Europe are controlling the influx of millions of shitskins. I hope they all fucking burn. I want them to burn their own holy land to the fucking ground so we can use them as an example of what "multiculturalism" gets us.

You do understand that Israel wasn't a country until the 50's, correct?

You also understand it is their Jewish tricks regarding the 6 gorillion that tugged on goyim heart strings enough to steal prime coastal real estate from the shitskins so they can have their own nation.

Of course, Jews fucking hate white Christian nationalism, which is why they try to destroy it by proxy.

well Israel built by american aids, and its military survived wars because the american support, without America wouldn't Israel survive 1 year, why america but all this money if it isnt its business, we actually in Egypt take billions of military aids from US for just the peace treaty with Israel
yeah fuck this holy land I hope it get nuked

here on Sup Forums we support the metal detectors .

I support a free Palestine under the 1967 borders but I wouldn't care all that much either way if our government wasn't supporting Israel.

We stand with restoring the Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem. Reconstituted Roman Imperial rule would be fine, too.

My posture has a christian is clear.

That's why I said cut all military and economic aid to Israel and every other country for that matter. If there must be intervention, it should only be with Christian European nations.

I visited Europe before and I dont think it is still christian European nations

Agreed, however as we all know, Israel was put there to keep the mudslimes in check. That's why we chose the kikes as the lesser of the two evils. They are a crafty, underhanded bunch - not like the feral and brazen animal shitskins that surround them.

They are both our enemy. However, if the kikes managed to lose that war, we'd have to level the whole fucking region.

There's Poland, Russia, most of Eastern Europe.

I'm not understanding the recent trend on Sup Forums of hating Israel.

Is it CTR/Shareblue shills trying to divide the Trump and conservative support base? Is it Muslim shills? Is it black shills?

What I learned growing up, from my Oupa, was that Israel is a country that stood by us during Apartheid when no one else did. He also told me that it's a white country, with white people facing the brown hordes - similar to our situation here.

If Israelis are white, and our allies against the Muslims, then why are we hating on them?

I support Israel.

I didnt visit eastern europe or Russia so IDK, but what I visited were just namely christians or direct atheists

England is my city

Intel CPUs are built in Israel

2nd from the right is looking rather Nord....

Personally I think they make a good military alliance for us against terrorists, and I think if the Palestinians controlled the entire region, they would probably level everyone else's holy sites to the ground. Also, all the college libtards and EU globalists seem to hate Israel, so them winning the race war would, at least, help us out in the meme war...

no, that was in '73

Six day war also very impressive. israel fought enemies on all sides and won, in six days, well, obviously

Daily reminder that Judea is rigtfull Baltic cley.

>I like Egypt.

Thanks brother

are you a COPT?

>we

There is no "we" but I certainly support Israel.

The Palestinians are animals who have no mercy or human decency, they're people who literally celebrate the cold-blooded murder of children.

Fuck them and their ""freedom.""

yes

Fuck islam you should return to one and only egyptian god all mighty RA.

actually I dont hate all types of muslims just the extremists monkeys, I have good muslim friends, the secular moderate ones are cool

That is a false god. You should pick an Aryan one.

>we'd have to level the whole fucking region.

Nah, it'll just need another Saddam or King to secularize and pacify.

nah thanks i like our own Baltic god PÄ’RKONS!
Baltic mythology desu.

>poo in the loo living in the U S A

>not wanting the Holy Land under Imperial Roman rule
No way fag

No. Saddam allowed the mudslimes to organize against us and put money behind them to do so.

>Nigger living in Italy - oh wait, all italians are niggers.

He looks badass. Definitely would not swap for the christcuck

They should both be forced to together live in a secular state.

No minora, no zionist star, no crescent.

Literally the opposite of what based Saddam did. It's you fucking niggers that always turn to Allah when you're not chimping out

At least I know how to use a toilet, go play in the traffic shitskin. I'm more white than you could ever be.

This

Thanks mate.

>Hey Saddam, break up those groups working against the United States that you fund and allow to operate out of your country
>(There is no reply)
>Hey Saddam, break up those groups working against the United States that you fund and allow to operate out of your country
>(There is no reply)
>(There is no reply)
>(There is no reply)

I don't want to be white. Having been born in and having studied your culture - it's worthless nigger tier shit that nobody would wish on themselves. Go extinct and let the wiser races of Asia once again guide humanity into a golden age.

the only (((we))) here is the jews. it's all (((yous))

this SA niggers back

>shitskin that cannot use toilets will lead humanity into a golden age
kek

Neither. But I'd rather support Palestine than Jews and Zionists.

there is no lesser or greater evil - only evil or not

>can't fathom a society where niggers are left as animals
>whitemansburden.jpg
You tried to teach the nigger and mudshit to be part of your society, now you die by their hand. Meanwhile, high caste Hindus are still just as in control as they ever were, and our shitskins remember their place and behave. But no, you're definitely right, you should turn the other ass cheek as mohammed sticks it in your pooper.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

>I'm confused, where do we stand on the Israel/Palestine conflict? Are we supposed to hate the Muslims or the Jews more?
Here, let me lay it out for you.

>Palestine
Non-White Country
>Israel
Non-White Country
>Arab
Non-White race
>Jew
Non-White race
>Islam
Non-White religion
>Judaism
Non-White religion
>Palestinians
Murderers
>Israelis
Murderers

You shouldn't side with either side because both sides have nothing to do with your race, religion or people.

First of all, I'm gonna live with my family in Tunisia and let the whole Europe burn; second, your pathetic excuse for a country can barely stand up. Drown on your shit.

T H I S
H
I
S

We can hate two groups of people that hate eachother. Not everything is west vs east or dark side vs rebels.

you are retarded if you think israel was built on american aid

they didn't receive "aid" until the 80s and they almost bankrupted themselves before they got rid of their communist government in the 70s.

fucking desertrat

Superpower by 2030 baby.

kek, 1973 war, Israel lost the first 2 days, until america interfered and made an open air bridge of weapons for them, isnt this aid burger?

will you fucking faggots ever fucking learn.
go back to t_d or wherever you came from.
im tired of seeing you fucks make bait hit bump limit.

neither, both are saracens and must be purged from the holy lands

how jews protesting against Israel?

>>almost bankrupted them
>>country run by Rothschilds
good luck with that

I bet it doesn't even have a loo

Palestine, all the way. do not support jews

Rightful British clay, yet you handed them to the jews. The anglos are really dumb

it's a weird sect of judiasm that believes israel can't exist until messiah comes back, so they are against israel

noice, I hope all jews were in this sect so we can cut these bullshits now

Jews invented Muslims

best conspiracy theory I heard here,kek