Nigger Tales

>be me
>working the front desk of a hotel
>a bunch of niggers staying from out of town
>constant nigger problems
>calling to cancel when it's too late and chimping out over still having to pay
>not calling to let us know they won't arrive on time and chimping out when their reservation gets cancelled
>can barely understand phone calls because of their poor language skills
>constant loudness in my lobby while I'm trying to check other guests in
>every little niglet cries like a bitch in the pool because they can't swim and the older niglets think it's funny to drag them into the middle
>constantly telling them to pick up their trash left by their cars in the lot
>can never understand the simple layout of the hotel so they wander everywhere then chimpout when they can't find their room
>start insulting and shaming me when I can't break they're fives into quarters
>literally everyone wants fives into quarters
>one nignog comes in with a handful of cash
>needs a five
>refreshingchangeofpace.gif
>think to myself he even looks like a gorilla
>feel bad for racist thoughts while I get his five out
>nignog hands me some ones, then some quarters
>still counting change in his palm
>"and here is the last dollar"
>I count out the last change
>20ยข short
>I fucking called it
>get the rest of the money
>nignog just mumbles "oh sorry uh sorry here's uh sorry uhhh"
>lobby still smells funky after he left

Anyone else fed up with niggers today?

Other urls found in this thread:

floridatoday.com/story/news/local/2017/07/22/cocoa-drowning-case-teaches-lessons-social-medias-impact-society/498741001/
youtube.com/watch?v=iWNGeBsd3Dc
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Today? Everyday.

Strange digits, user. It makes me sad Sup Forums is always right

Good story. I enjoyed it. And now I have some good news for you: the next time I have the chance to batter a nigger with no witnesses, I'm going to go ahead and do it. Probably kill him/her

NOG TALES

OOH OOH OOH OOH

Hm. Well how about you make a sign and stand outside a rapefugee center, or hold a cross in a Muslim neighborhood. My family was once Scottish, please save our ancestral homeland britbong.

> work at call center
> Literally every black customer calls for the express purpose of getting "beel credits"
> Chimps out when they don't get it
> Always ax for a supavisuh
> Chimp out more when supervisor tells them nicely to fuck off
> They hang up call back rinse and repeat
> On a slightly unrelated note, customers sometimes call in trying to get free stuff and random discounts for no reason
> Jewish last name
> Every fucking time

I hate niggers EVERY DAY

Yea. Just made my daily gas station run. All niggers. Took 15 minutes to buy three tall boys because they move at a sloth-like pace. We really aren't even remotely similar

Heh yeah when the phone call feels like it's naturally come to an end the niggers will just reinsist they are canceling and won't pay and they want to talk to a manager which just repeats the cycle endlessly until I hang up on them :(

*large hook nosed man rubbing his hands together while grinning*

I'll see what I can do :D :D :D :D

Thaaaaaaaaaat's niggerrrrrrs! (said like Bruce Buffer or something)

Don't make jokes. When shit hits the fan regarding obama going to prison I will be doing my part in the streets. Even better if you can get some friends to join you. Make it known Muslims are not welcome. Defend your children's future user

LIKE I SAID I'll see what I can do :D :D :D :D

>had to go to the social security office in pleasantville
>"pledintville" if youre groid
>very unpeasant
>stuffy room packed full of browns
>hug against the wall so i can keep my distance
>two black women talking on speaker phone on other sides of the room
>conversation gets progressively louder
>"hol up someone out here runnin they mouth i cant here ya"
>things quiet down and 4 people get up and straight leave the building
>other one gets up and does the angry jive
>i walk out at that point
Can someone take me in? Id be an indentured servant for life if it meant not having to see brown ppl anymore ;_;

I was at a state fair awhile back, and they apparently bused in some niggers from a high school or something. Whatever, it's a big fair, and unavoidable in our area anyway. So this niglet around 14 or 15 standing with what is apparently her boyfriend unwrapped a snack and accidentally dropped the paper. She instinctively stooped down to pick it up and STOPPED HERSELF and stood back upright and looked around at the other niggers with a look of embarrassment on her face. She was going to do the right thing and pick up her trash, but suddenly remembered that niggers don't do that. She was literally EMBARRASSED at almost doing something decent in front of her friends and other niggers.

I feel bad you you guys that have to deal with these people on a daily basis. Seems like a fucking nightmare.

unfortunately my town is filling up with them like refugees.
there's a group of kids who walk around with a taser they use to rob people.
the others are too busy getting arrested or knocking up and leaving white girls.
fuck niggers.

God damn parasites.

>>be me
Welcome to Sup Forums!

>start a new job
>i've been there 3 weeks
>system administrator is a black guy from somewhere in africa
>whatever
>one of our systems goes down this week
>after hours by 30 minutes but i'm still there
>runs an html/php frontend for interacting with server software
>thought something was wrong with php
>start looking at php stuff
>he has admin access to that server, I don't
>start walking him through some steps
>its like teaching a child to talk
>"Yeah man can you open php.ini in notepad or something"
>searches for 3 full minutes for php.ini
>it was in the folder he was already in
>opens the file as read-only
>starts trying to change a line
>"you're not admin, you need to be admin to change it"
>"no i am the admin"
>"ok"
>walk him through which line to change
>he does it
>save
>file is read only, needs to reopen and try again
>he does this
>repeat
>finally saves
>doesn't work
>walk him through reverting the change
>ask him to change something on the system path
>>>>>>>starts copying and pasting folders into C:\WINDOWS
>"what the fuck man just put it on the system path"
>"ok"
>realize i have to walk him through this
>do that
>it doesn't fix it
>it's been over an hour at this point
>walk him through reverting it
>leave
>it's still not fixed the next day
>everyone's in a panic
>it gets fixed that night
>put in my two-weeks notice Friday

How and why he is a manager if he couldn't do that ?
Too old ?

>"beel credits"

?

>not having beel credits
poorfags leave
Oh my god... IT nigger stories...

How'd you come to such a clear understanding of niggers if you don't have to deal with them, my leaf friend?

Nigger stories? Oh, I have one--

>20-something nigger wades in amoeba-infested pond
>being nigger, so can't swim
>teen nigs across pond see him drowning
>no calling 911
>no swimming out to rescue
They smoke weed and laugh at him while he's dying. I DEFY anyone who thinks you can build any society where there is even a threadbare social-contract including niggers.

bonus content: local news today blames social media, not--you know--niggers.

floridatoday.com/story/news/local/2017/07/22/cocoa-drowning-case-teaches-lessons-social-medias-impact-society/498741001/

You got nigged.

Saw this the other day and was appalled.....except -you know- niggers. Even if one of them did feel bad or want to help, he wouldn't have done so in front of his nigger friends. Like my story here to the n'th degree:

They're un-fucking-believable and I don't see a solution except to remove them. I'm convinced some geneticist (and you know it'll be a white man) will create a niggers-only virus one day and the planet will be rid of this scourge.

I haven't ever met a single black person in my life.

We don't have the liberty of castrating our slaves like you oil monkeys. We have to all pretend the emperor is wearing a beautiful robe even though he's naked. So it's what we call a "diversity hire."

Oh hey saudibro what's up?

>>working the front desk of a hotel
Hey look, another white nationalist with a shitty minimum page job who thinks "blacks" are the problem.

No, it's your shitty hospitality career choice, bud.

The speakerphone is a fucking constant,
>"Mmmm Hmmm honeychile! You axe me imma finna dat fookin bisches neck."
>"I can swur ifilike I'm grown nigga"

fuckin destroyed 'em

try working anywhere that serves blacks sometime and you'll come to the quick conclusion that most of them are halfway savages

it's even worse when you have actual respectful decent black folk in your business because when you have typical niggers, the respectful black folk just look embarrassed and ashamed

Do you just expect literally everybody to have an amazing job? Are opinions not allowed if you don't make more than $x/hour?
Also niggers are smelly and subhuman, minimum wage or not.

There is literally nothing wrong with a young man working an honest job.

Same BS argument about BREXIT or non college educated people supporting Trump. Fuck that shit. They're the only ones who actually have to deal with niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=iWNGeBsd3Dc

Saudis are like an inch away from being actual niggers. Their land is basically Africa's butt buddy.

It's the way they always pronounce "bill"
Black women especially feel like they deserve large bill credits for minor inconveniences and have an inflated sense of self importance despite having no functional grammar skills

>Anyone else fed up with niggers today?
Been fed up for years. I made the mistake of living in Oakland, and dealt with niggers every day. I never used the word my entire life, until I lived there. Lying, shiftless, begging, shit talking, man baby motherfuckers, all of them - and their ugly, screetching whore baby mamas.
Don't get me wrong, I met some nice black people, even dated a black woman. She hated niggers too. She's the one who taught me to never give money to the begger in front of the 7-11 - "That asshole rents a two bedroom up the street from begging and selling weed, fuck him." She told me to NEVER apologize for not having change for the beggers in town - don't even look at them. She didn't. She'd walk right past them.
Live among them. You'll hate them, too. Don't feel bad, black people hate them, as well.

>tfw from Flint

Too many to count.

To liberals, there is. A young man has two valid options: accepting that his situation is bad for reason and submitting to government aid and vicimization or going overseas, getting blown away, coming back, and taking a check for the rest of his life.

>break they're fives
pretend you're not a nigger, OP

Maybe he's in college, you dumb shit.

Most people get redpilled working summer jobs when they're forced to interact with didnus.

Mostly watching Colin Flaherty videos and paying attention to the news. I had no idea it's so bad down there. Stay safe Ameribro.

> Anyone else fed up with niggers today?

It seems everyone is an agreement that (western) blacks are fundamentally "special needs" or retarded.

>Liberals - view blacks as perpetual victims, incapable of self-sufficiency and require endless excuses for their bad behavior.
>Blacks - even blacks, themselves, acknowledge that they need more and more handouts and preferential treatment to have it easy in life. They can't be held accountable for their own circumstance.
>Everyone else - will cite numerous studies of black IQ scores, incarceration rates, crime and overall general toxic impact to society at large.

At what point do we as a society, make that single step forward and realize that blacks have every opportunity known to civilization and yet continue to fail at self-sufficiency? There is absolutely nothing holding blacks back or denying them success except themselves.
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/

> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff

> (western) blacks

you mean all blacks

>moved to Alaska
>not near a military base

living nigger free for 15 years. Natives are kind of like niggers but at least they have left me alone.

Come to the thumb, no niggers in Sanilac or Huron counties, its fucking paradise if you can see past the bubbas.

>Working at a small hotel
>Groid maids get caught changing their punch cards to get more money
>Our front desk secretary checks past punch cards and discovers that they stole about $1,600 total this way.
>Emergency meeting called and the sheboon maids are confronted, told that they are fired
>They aren't very upset, they nod their heads and say "I understand"
>But the innkeeper isn't having any of it
>She looks at them and says "And don't even think about applying for unemployment. I will report you to the police if you do."
>Suddenly the whole room sounds like a courtroom on sentencing day
>"OH LAWD!!" "OH NOOOO!!!!!" "LAWD HAVE MERCY!" with loud niggery sobbing, hands waving and hollering
>they actually expected to file for unemployment after they stole a bullshit amount of money
they were stupid bitches. We hired two young black girls that were hard workers and were nice. I felt sorry for one of them especially, she told me she had sex twice in her life and she had two children. Damn.

I've never met a black person that liked serving niggers.

at least he has something you don't, a job

Black people have two speeds: Olympic Gold Medal, and "nah."

I stopped taking jobs where nigger encounters are frequent. My life has been much better since doing this.

>a niggers-only virus
You mean AIDS?

I work full time and go to college full time nigger

Gotcha. I'm from South Georgia (in the Southeast US) originally, so I grew up with it and am accustomed to it. But goddamn, it sucks. I so love Canada and our Western regions that don't have as much of the bullshit to deal with. I have a carry permit and have actually pulled my firearm in Atlanta on 3 different occasions. And in each case, guess what? It was due to niggers. Sigh.

Not bad
Is it still cold up there ?

I had some hope there for a minute, but that one wasn't very effective

Butt buddy...hahahaha
They say it was one piece long time ago
But now even there are alot of differences in the environment

Are you a female(male)?

Well when they're the ones who act like retards then op wouldn't have to point it out, would he?

It's reasoning like this that has us convinced you're a population with a majority of retards.

13 playing in arcade in cmabridge daylight out 3pm
feel somehting
lil nigger grabbed my wlalet out my back pocket of my shots I yell gie that back n start chasing him
20 year old nigger on roid punches me
they all run
my nose bleeding
I say call the cops no one hears in bnoisy arcard no one does shit
go outside
gay ass niger say if i give him $10 hell tell me wich way they ran
lady coems over ask im ok white lady
gay nigger slinks around corner
I wish I had had a gun!!
luckily had few quaters for train ride home

its not racism fi you been robbed niggers!!

I work at a pool management company(largely consisting of managing lifeguard personnel and day to day operation of the pools) and about 90% of our rescue are little niglets. I also have to yell at them more often for doing stupid shit, but not by a great margin.

Wow, what's it like living with dyslexia when you're also illiterate.

I've seen niggers in Anchorage - the reason a lot of them are there, are their parents in the airforce.

Yep, same. JBER has tons of niggers.

Anyways,
>be teller at a bank
>nice quiet small American town, but decently close to Chicongo so large number of niggers
>only people who have ever tried to defraud me (fake/altered checks, fake card for cash advance) have been niggers
>bank offers sort of "redemption" account with limited features for people with fucked up banking history
>everyone on it is a nigger
>niggers on this account type invariably have a fucking attitude every time I tell them they can't do certain things with their account, unable to comprehend that their current situation is their own fault
I never used to be so racist but fuck, man, these mongrels deserve the rope.

This

Bump

>be me
>work at radio station for university
>co host is a BASED NOG
>always interview trap stars
>freestyle everytime
>always mention holohoax
>always mention jews did african slavery
>smoke mad blunts at the end of every radio show
>mfw token white guy

There's nothing wrong with working an honest job. Somebody has to do it. You're just deflected from the black issue because if he was more qualified he would not have to deal with blacks. While this is obviously true, it's ignoring the root of the problem and belittling an honest member of society who works to serve YOU.

The core of the issue here is that you will overlook any issue caused by blacks because it only affects the "peasants," and you are happy to see them suffer. You look down on anyone "beneath" your imagined status, and yet you claim to uphold the best interests of poor workers? Granted, a service job isn't the same as working in a coal mine, but you've demonstrated your kneejerk reaction of spitting in their faces and mocking their problems. If that same coal miner complained of his house being broken into by niggers, you would say the same thing: "I'm better than you because I live in a nice neighborhood."

>sings and dances
>craves attention like a child

>work at overpriced shitty liberal coffee and bake shop
>blonde girl and pet nigger come in to buy shit
>she orders $3 coffee
>nog literally smacks his lips before ordering some overpriced $10 shit coffee cake
>read out total
>awkward wait
>girl keeps glancing over at nog hoping he will get the hint and pay
>10 long seconds later she quietly hands me a card to pay (probably her parents money)
>I get to watch a girl pay a literal toll for burning coal

>pay a literal toll for burning coal

Lawdy I loled

OP probably works at a 1-2 star hotel, a la Hampton Inn or some shit.

These hotels are cheap, which attract people from low income ranges, which happen to be shitty degenerates (not always) taking advantage of a place that's better kept than their shitty trailer home.

Black, white, Mexican or Latino, they'll probably all trashy degenerates that think they're empowered because they have the keys to a shitty hotel room with a free slave to clean it.

Lip smacking is a total nigger trait. It's even part of your preening ritual, you know, how they see an attractive woman, they'll smack their lips, grab their crouch, slouch over, and start mumbling "Yo mama lemme get in some o dat, you so fine, lemme get up in that, and day ass, yo." They're just creepy as fuck - but black women and white trash women just love it. Never understand it.

If you want horror stories, talk to anyone who works in Florida, in hotels, during black spring break.

It's because they are on roughly the same intelligence level. Women hate being made to feel stupid.

I've been to Panama City Beach during spring break.

Mostly "college educated" white people who were rowdy and did not give a single fuck to anyone living in the city.

The entire panhandle of Florida proves that even white people are degenerate scumbags.

Did you fug her?

>they'll probably all trashy degenerates
"Probably?" You only say this because you have no firsthand experience. This is all theoretical to you, so you ignore everyone telling you that it is massively disproportionately blacks. You have yet to explain why his non-black customers do not do these same things, even though this is critical to your argument.

>during spring break
Which one? You mean your own spring break when you were in school?

Who otherwise constantly suppress those urges to build society. It isn't that we don't ALL have the same impulses, only animals are ruled by them....

I just did some reading, they banned beach drinking, and the spring break crowd is down. But there's still "Biloxi Spring break", and apparantly there was massive chimping out last year.

I dated her for 3 years, what do you think?

>Believing a nigger.

Hampton Inn's are not cheap, you fucking retard. They're decent places, I drove across the country several times, and never had a problem staying in one. They're too expensive for niggers, they stay in Motel 6 or the like - which is why I don't. Every Hampton Inn I stayed in was clean, safe, and nigger free. It was almost all traveling business people and families. They average $125 a night, that's not fucking cheap, you dolt.
And, blacks don't live in trailer parks. Whites do. Blacks live in subsidized apartments and houses. They live wherever their baby mamas can get section 8, like the apartment complex down the street from me, where section 8 got in, and niggers trashed the place.

I'd help you out if I was nearby

no john you are the niggers

It's worth noting that the good black people tend to be outliers and the overwhelming majority were raised outside of mostly black communities. I went to school with a lot of black kids and all the ones I liked or could tolerate were from mostly white private schools. The ones getting financial aid and coming from either poor Jesuit sponsored schools or public schools tended to be the degenerates we talk about. Sadly the majority were in the second group. This is about high school by the way as it was the only part of my education where I had prolonged contact with more than a handful of blacks

So that's a no then. Didn't want any of dem Ebola aids

Yep. My gf was sent to private schools early on, for being way advanced in class, she went to private schools until she graduated, and then went on to an Ivy League college.

>>cocoa-drowning-case-teaches-lessons-social-medias-impact-society
>cocoa drownng
pottery

HURRR DURRRRRRRRR