How do we solve the rural and suburban retard problem?

How do we solve the rural and suburban retard problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsM2AJT6Ot0
youtube.com/watch?v=iSYXcsFve2c
hooktube.com/watch?v=iSYXcsFve2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how is it even possible to like hillary clinton?
what is her appeal to anybody?

How do we dispose of the urban retard problem?

A

She's the most experienced candidate to ever run for President, she actually had to do some hard work in her life and wouldn't have been a Kremlin installation

Destroy Canada

Probably by gassing yourself.

I can understand that aspect, but as a PERSON how could anyone like her?
her voice is so shrill and grating on top of being the least genuine human being ever...she's basically a manufactured politician whose ever act/statement is calculated

>she actually had to do some hard work
Now that is hilarious. Clearly you weren't paying attention last summer when hildabeast took literally weeks off at time, during the most critically important time in the campaign. Meanwhile Trump was holding mega rallies daily in multiple states

She's awesome. She's an inspiration to women and girls all over the world. She was the most qualified candidate for the presidency maybe ever and she was the first female nominee from a major party. She stood up for the issues I believe in. I will always have love for Hillary Clinton but I do think it is time for us to move on as a party.

stop building apartments and 3 story tall residential buildings in cities. 1 house for 1 family. No high rent.

she had everything n lost, isn't that the way it always is.

>She's the most experienced candidate to ever run for President
>Not Adams
>Not Grant
>Not Bush Sr
>Not Roosevelt's
>Not Nixon
Whoah there lad

She was not prepared for the memes of war

to a reality tv star. my sides moved to usbekastain.

it is fucking hilarious
I love trump but going back and watching the beginning of his campaign, I doubt he even really even wanted to be president

She's experienced alright....experienced as the most corrupt, political prostitute!

Hi, Lena Dunham
youtube.com/watch?v=BsM2AJT6Ot0

if democrats are smart they will keep lena dunham far far away from the 2020 DNC

who the fuck does she appeal to who already isn't insanely far left?

>How do we solve the rural and suburban retard problem?

Keep it up guys, this is the message that lost Dems the election in 2016, and will cost them it again in 2020.

Blockade highways, wait 10 days for them to cannibalized by niggers

Isn't the vast majority of Canada rural wilderness?

We solve it by offing the limp-wristed, inner-city zombies

Redpill yourself

Stop duty free shopping in my Country you fucking parasite.

Thank God if the GOP can get some fucking legislation passed we can gut their Medicaid and other free hand outs. We can't afford to keep these idiots around. The GOP needs to pin this on the democrats or they'll just give the fly over states back their free hand outs. We can't let the democrats keep giving away our money to these retards.

I totally buy this. It was just a fake candidacy to draw attention to some issues he cares about (Republicunts wouldn't have said shit about immigration if he had not made them), but the field was truly abysmal and he decided to step forward with it.

I think this is why he seems so unsure and conciliatory now that he's won. It's a shame, if he'd step forward, he could literally execute Hillary Clinton on the Capitol steps to a cheering crowd in like a week.

LAst year she visited a bunch of colleges and spoke to women. My guess she was worried the Radical feminist lesbians would vote for Trump.

>getting slapped in the face is more popular than getting kicked in the balls

I also think he did it partially just for fun (he did seem to enjoy himself), but also for publicity and maybe to start his own news source if he lost

can you imagine a 40 year old male factory worker listening to her speak though?
it would be nearly the biggest put-off possible for whoever she is endorsing

and thats assuming they have no backstory at all on her (saying the end of straight white men is coming and thats a good thing, etc)

I know Lena was at Clinton rallies. But I don't believe she ever visited some small town in Kansas or Wisconsin. That wouldn't satisfy Lena's narcissism. So, there's no way she would visit a factory somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSYXcsFve2c

>MSNBC
Fixed to prevent views. Just switch the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=iSYXcsFve2c