Obama's birth certificate

let's have some serious discussion about this.

>obama's country of origin is attacked as early as 2008
>june 12, 2008 obama provides a 'short form' ("Certification of Live Birth") birth certificate
>people ask for the 'long form' ("Certificate of Live Birth") certificate
>turns out Hawaii stopped issuing these in 2001, when they transitioned to electronic record keeping
>a "record of live birth", partially handwritten and partially typed, was created and submitted in 1961 when Obama was born, and is "located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health".
>this document was used to create the state's electronic records
>'birthers' hound Obama for years, demanding his long form certificate
>march 2011 in an interview Donald Trump suggests that questioning Obama's country of origin isn't baseless
>perhaps in response, april 27, 2011 white house releases long form birth certificate
>june 14, 2011 lawsuit brought against Hawaii's Department of Health asking for verification
>Hawaii Department of Health refuses to respond to subpoena, citing confidentiality
>subpoena named Loretta Fuddy, the chief of the Hawaii Department of Health, and sought the “original 1961 typewritten birth certificate # 10641 for Barack Obama, II.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v636AlaVmE
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
infowars.com/bombshell-barack-obama-conclusively-outed-as-cia-creation/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8IIyjNwWw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQvlSq95Yvc
adobe.com/products/illustrator.html
obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate
youtube.com/watch?v=xcIFaXVd-8I&feature=youtu.be&t=251
youtube.com/watch?v=c0O6UXrOZJo
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/01/07/yes-ted-cruz-is-a-natural-born-citizen/
archive.is/nWych
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>december 11, 2013 loretta fuddy dies in plane crash under suspicious circumstances
>small plane crash, pilot makes graceful water landing, fuddy dons life vest, and then seemingly suffers from a heart attack
>the following video shows that she was approached by what appears to be a scuba diver wearing all black youtube.com/watch?v=9v636AlaVmE

>the following day, Mike Zullo with the Maricopa County Cold Case Unit announces a "universe shattering twist" in their investigation
>Zullo's findings aren't made public until three years later in a press conference on december 15, 2015 youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
>Zullo concludes that the birth cert was indeed forged
>his team has tracked down the source document that was modified to produce Obama's cert
>his unit subtcontracted two different, independent forensic investigators, each working from a different methodology, and who both determine Obama's cert to have been a forgery
>MSM and politicians all ignore this press conference
>no one ever talks about it ever again, except occasional anons such as myself

>march 9, 2017 malik tweets what appears to be obama's kenyan birth certificate

a common psyop tactic when researchers are getting too close to the truth is to introduce an obviously baseless conspiracy theory. this introduces confusion into the research community, saps resources, and serves to alienate potential researchers from looking into the original topic. e.g. "no plane hit the WTC on 9/11", or flat earth. obama having presented a forged document doesn't mean necessarily that he isn't a natural born citizen.
>some have suggested that the forgery was done to cover up obama's true father, frank marshall davis
>obama may have lost his long-form certificate, and the Hawaii Dept of Health may have lost or destroyed it, necessitating fabrication of a new document
>obama may have CIA ties that we are unaware of. this theory has more weight to it than one would think. both his mother and maternal grandfather have CIA ties. his father also potentially had CIA ties.

from Wayne Madsen's The Almost Classified Guide to CIA Front Companies, Proprietaries & Contractors

there's more to the entry but not directly relevant to obama so i shall omit

from the same source as

obama's mom was allegedly a honeypot

wayne madsen outed obama as CIA affiliated in 2010, before the longform forgery was ever released infowars.com/bombshell-barack-obama-conclusively-outed-as-cia-creation/

>Israeli (((science)))

No thanks

bumppp

Hadn't this Kenyan birth cert been making the rounds for a while before Malik tweeted it?

yeah it had been

To play devil's advocate, didn't this turn out not to be her? I don't want to pass this to normies and get debunked.

It seems like it turned out to be fake. But I don't remember the details. Does anyone know the libshit argument against this certificate?

believe it is real. here's a longer clip youtube.com/watch?v=Xm8IIyjNwWw

can't tell you for sure whether that is fuddy or not but def their crash imo. i imagine if Sup Forums cared enough we could come up with a definitive answer

I am complete shit at face recognition. I will have to take Sup Forumss word for it. Y'all would never lie to me, right?

here's a longer clip. this guy says that when responders showed up that he was actually pulled straight into the helicopter. that there is no helicopter here and yet what appears to be a diver should be suspicious alone.

oops here youtube.com/watch?v=ZQvlSq95Yvc

up

>>obama's country of origin is attacked as early as 2008
yeah by hillary. but whatever, the nigger himself admitted he was from kenya all the time while he was in college. so he was either lying to get special treatment or he wasn't born here. either way he's not american.

so she died with a 8 people surrounding her, with her life vest on, nobody even noticed as she just drowned? This doesn't make any sense, people who are drowning typically fight for their lives... sounds like she was drugged and she passed out

why do jews hate obama?

Does it matter? The King Nigger fucked up America just like every other childfucking degenerate before and NONE of them face justice for their action. Literally who gives a shit

>Does it matter?
yes

What's the point of discussing this. What we should be discussing is the fact that everyone of our intelligence agencies obviously knew "Obama" was a fraud long before he ran for President.

Wasn't Obama's social security linked to someone living in NJ?

Bump. Crazy Video

the implication being that she had a heartattack. never mind the diver caught on video. sends chills up my spine.

M U S L I M
I don't know it's a mystery to me

it's all related. who forged his docs? this is the bread and butter of the CIA. so is document verification. do any of us even know who obama was, after 8 years of him having served as president? the guy is a fucking mystery, still.

It's also important to note that a natural born citizen requires 2 citizen parents. Obama only had one. He is not eligible to be POTUS.

yeah I wonder where the image of the diver came from though - after the Helicopter arrived or during the hour they were struggling in the water?

Like can you point out the Timecode where it appears in the long video posted here?

MOST NEWFAGS HERE ARE POSER AUTISTS.

HERE IS BABBY'S FIRST DAY INVESTIGATING:

download the trial of adobe illustrator

adobe.com/products/illustrator.html

download the long form bc from this .gov site

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

finally: watch this yt vid

youtube.com/watch?v=xcIFaXVd-8I&feature=youtu.be&t=251

IT'S FUCKING INDISPUTABLE THAT THE BC WAS FORGED

you would see the effect of the helicopter on the water, would you not?

I've seen this video last year.

I'm not investigating this, it's a moot subject at this point, I'm just curious as to how she died of a heart attack and nobody noticed or tried to help her.

Not true. One by law. Note that the FEC had all this information and was satisfied by Obama's application.

once you open the bc in illustrator and expand all the layers, there is no doubt that a mouse was used to forge the bc

obviously as OP i come down in the "its a forgery camp" but couldnt a wonky scanner have caused that stuff in the vid you linked? see, e.g., the xerox scanners that altered numbers in the scanned documents. the zullo stuff, OTOH, is relativelty conclusive imo.

who cares? he was a good president.

Daddy Trump was born in the US and has created a dumpster fire in DC

well the government ain't gonna do shit and if it comes down to all of us burning him at the stake there's plenty of reason to do so regardless of this. I do prefer that truth prevail at the end of the day however so you're right, it does matter.

Yeah those wonky scanners that create layers within the image file, happens all the time. I'm feeling sleepy, aren't you user? Let's all take a nap and recharge.

>Press conference by Joe Arpaio
>No one believes what he says except conspiracy theorists and racists

Pick two. You have to pick two.

>On the scale of things too horrible to contemplate, "document-altering scanner" is right up there with "flesh-eating bacteria". Since 2006, Xerox scancopiers literally are making stuff up. They, for example, replace digits with others in scans. The replacement digits are layouted perfectly into the page, so the errors are hard to see. Sounds unbelievably insidious, but it's true. Drug prescriptions, construction plans, just anything can be affected.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0O6UXrOZJo

if you havent taken the time to watch the press conference you dont belong here

His birth certificate is fake, they proved it, this is settled science. No one will do anything about it though because they successfully poisoned the well.

Thanks for completely ignoring the actual content of my post. EXPLAIN THE LAYERS OR FUCK OFF

The scanners depending on the settings will create text layers yes (But you have to set them up to do this, not vice versa) you have to set it up to be recognize text layers so you can later edit them in a program.

You cannot scan Live Ink and then Non Live Ink (Computer generated signatures, etc)

what makes more sense is the forger was either

A. Leaving a clue that this was obviously a forgery because he/she had some morals.

B. The forger wasn't aware that they had to flatten the image and hide all layers when exporting + remove editing functions

C. They got paid shit and this was there way of sticking it to their boss.

Either way it's pretty fucking obvious the Cert if a forgery

Depends on the flying height but for the most part yes. you would see rotor wash affecting the water at altitudes less than 90ft or so.

i think the Why? question is more interesting. i believe that "birtherism" is a red herring.

the amazing occurrence the live ink is a separate layer from the computer generated signature.

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

The problem with this debate is that the Obama birther movement is about race and origins.

"Barack Obama" was born in the United States. He was raised in a CIA neighborhood, but his name was not "Barack".

I can't get further into this subject but I will leave it at that.

up

CIA Give me some of them Limitless Drugs

Have a bump.
Good job OP.

Bump again

what the fuck....
I tried watching the video to find anything on the plane that might've resembled that... Could it be a bag she tried holding onto?

That is shocking. It clearly looks like a head in a wetsuit

Why would the diver surface in front of all those people though?

you also can see what look like fin tips at a certain point in the video

I just realized something so stupid I can't believe I didn't point this out - look at where the A's were in the Upper image, compared to the lower image.

If you scan a document and it has layers - when the top layer is removed the bottom layer would be Transparent or Clear White.

This bottom layer is neither, and actually has a different color - this is not in any way possible to have Two Colors live in the same Pixel on a Scanned image in Layers.

There is absolutely no possible way this image was not manipulated (with the obvious differences in layers that exist)

Fucking Shit this is 100% proof it's a forgery

Doesn't matter. Obama was sworn into the White House by Jews who wanted to keep profiting off of Bushs incursions into the Middle East. It has nothing to do with race, just jews. Gas the kikes kill all niggers

Isn't Obama the son of a American women?
Isn't he automatically a american citizen?
If so, then what is this "controversy" all about?

>Does anyone know the libshit argument against this certificate?
I believe the response argument they used was, "You're racist."

You have to be born within the US or on a military base

this thread isn't about whether obama is a natural born citizen. but to answer your question, the reason why this became an issue in the first place is because to be president you must be born in US territory

What about the Ted Cruz? He was born in Canada right?

its a question ultimately for constitutional scholars washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/01/07/yes-ted-cruz-is-a-natural-born-citizen/

Run them through an archive
archive.is/nWych

Bimp

Obama put on his college applications that he was born in Kenya. That's why he won't realize his school records.

Now, that still doesn't mean he was born in Kenya, but at least one point in his life he claimed to be.

>Isreali Science

Fucking kike.

up

obama's mum working for the cia and on assignment in kenya when she gave birth would be enough to overlook the fact he was not technically a natural born citizen of the United States. I could understand the government wavering the technicalities and granting natural born status due to nature of his mothers work. Further more if her work is still classified then this could justify Obama records being sealed.

yes here is the file without that faggot's twitter in it

hes a muslim, they are allowed to lie to infidels.