Calling a gaping flesh wound that has to be dilated to stop it closing up and healing

>calling a gaping flesh wound that has to be dilated to stop it closing up and healing

Is there any turning back of the transgender tide in society and politics?

>the muscular tube leading from the external genitals to the cervix of the uterus in women
>in women
When will they learn?

like a real women

nope.

you are fighting the tides of history just like with same-sex marriage and civil rights for African-Americans. We are NOT going back. Trump and Pence can't stop us. Greg Abbott and Dan Patrick can't stop us.

I doubt anybody would advocate for transition if thyey knew this was a thing,

>Greg Abbott can't stop us.
You promise? I'm scared.

All you can do is shun them and keep reminding them that they're mentally ill.

Jesus Christ...

But then you get kicked out of conventions by TotalBiscuit.

Expose people to the truth about transgenderism and they'll no longer think this is a lifestyle to be pandered to. The fight for the culture war rages on

Disgusting. Thank you for blurring it out.

Time to dilate :/

You mean a vagina? The prefix "neo" on neovagina doesnt make vagina any less of vagina

Is there a single example of a synthetic gash that isn't disgusting?

Yes, wait til they kill themselves.

Cutting you willy won't fix your fucked up self esteem issues

I'm scared too. I'm leaving Texas.

Kill yourself weirdo.

No wonder people get so pissed off at fags. If i had to fuck that for 80 years i'd blow numerous head gaskets as well

that's not what he asked for

Yeah ok

I had a rather large Winnie the pooh doll that I cut a hole in the crotch . That was pretty sweet.

It looks like it's been fucked for 80 years desu.

Ok

I don't get it. What is the point of having a ""vagina"" but no womb?

Why did I read this. Ignorance is bliss.

The thing is, it's all a cycle, they do the operation and after a few years get depressed and kill themselves.

ay bby, lemme eat ur pussy bby
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rent one like Hagar maybe

Ofcourse there is, the universal pendulum is always in motion. Thats the reason for saying "Its always brightest before the dawn" now would you kindly remove your doubt, you shitposting creature.

that literally looks like a dick inverted with ball sack . These people are seriously lost cause mental cases.

>learn to cope with your crippling """dysmorphia""" and potentially come to accept your own meat for what it is
>get immediate buyer's remorse from frankensteining a perfectly functional set of genitals into a roastie that looks like it was designed by a guro artist and want to commit suicide after a few days of stinting it

Why is the second option always made out to be the most viable for these histrionic retards?

Good observation user.

A friend of a friend did the exact same thing

I actually feel far more anger toward the doctors and other "professionals" that normalize and push this shit, than I do toward mentally ill trannies who are basically just being taken advantage of.

every fucking tranny should see this shit

>Larping

You know that's all the genders are, yes? Man but its opposite. A few deficiencies and a baby box you can use turkey basters for. I like how fake eggs are made only from men. Bring on the plastic wombs

>muh poor traps
Kill yourself.

Fuck that's gross

You're all pretending it was his bum. Hence his name of poo

I can't even look at those. Incredibly painful read. 10/10 would cringe and gag again

If the first thing you want to do is eat or go near this youre completely fucked in the head

They really are victims. They have mental illness, but instead of treating it, virtue signalling retards try to tell them that turning their dick inside out is natural and normal.

Very nice.

Putting things inside a fake one stops nothing about their reflection of the realities of real ones

its not a vagina. you may believe it is but it isnt

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I just--I don't understand how we got a point where this isn't considered lunacy.

They are not victims, they are pathetic degenerates that want to mutilate their bodies in order to get nailed by men.

mmmmmmmm

yes, we know you're mentally insane, sweetie

Wew

kek

Chris-Chan really turned into a beautiful (and SEXY) woman. Oh, what I would give to lick her moist vagina.

>they can't stop us

I feel same of you. All complete bullshit. Theres a disorder when broken down from latin that means "the purpose of a vagina" where it shuts on its own and cannot be penetrated. So there

That's a real vag, virgins.

yes. a disorder

it became frowned upon to involuntary to commit these lunatics

yes people have to know this. I only learned about the wound that never heals vag thing earlier this week. I mean what the actual fuck? and people want to push their kids to be trans?

is this the one where chris-chan rubs a festering wound in his gooch until it squirts yellow pus?

i'm good, thanks

How long before it becomes mortally infected with gangrene or some other toxic septic filth and sends it back to the earth from where it came that or gets hit by a bus

>is this the one where chris-chan rubs a festering wound in his gooch until it squirts yellow pus?

It absolutely is.

No no. Vaginismus. Go and look up this sort of shit. Cannabis too. What's a canna? A reed. In titmilk? The one Moses went down the river on? Who knows. Vaginismus means "the purpose or theory of vagina or a canal or a spasm" but i go with the first one. Which describes a regular pussy that cannot be fucked. *ba dum tiss*

That's fine. Straight men still don't want to have sex with your flesh wound and you don't have a right to access theirs or women's bodies.

Why not save everyone some time and add yourself to the transgender statistic we all know and love?

>Cloaca

This 110%. Anyone seriously entertaining the notion that they will be happier after spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and cutting off their penis and major hormone production center is too severely ill to decide anything.

Fun fact: cops, teachers, Doctors etc in most American states are considered mandated reporters by law. That means they legally are compelled to report child abuse, self harm, etc if they have direct knowledge of it. In most states American cops can force a psych evaluation if the person appears to be a danger to themselves or others. So if Person A is cutting themselves as a form of self harm, they can be forced into a psych evaluation against their will. Even if it's just small cuts that pose no serious risk of injury or death. Even if the angsty teen says, "seriously im fine, Just experimenting with a homemade tattoo." The cops can actually be sued and face serious liability if they DONT force the evaluation.

But if they literally cut their penis off? They're given an award and told they're fine.

Wait, did he get his dick cut off? I thought he was just larping as a tranny.

Wow, that really dilates my pseudo-vagina.

jesus fucking christ

I am simultaneously disgusted and yet somewhat amused at seeing these idiots squirm and cry upon realizing the chopping off their dicks just because "MUH TRANSGENDERISM". Should of realized your insanity and backed out before it was too late, but you didn't listen to anyone who was sane or rational, and now you have to live with the consequences of your actions.

It has a clit and everything

No, she unironically did it. And it's for the better. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fuck...

That's some sobering shit. I can't even imagine doing irreversible damage to my body like that.

That person is going to kill themselves wait and see.

"high functioning"

This basically, fuck those that say they are victims.

Yeah, a real ugly one

Ma perché chiamaci mussolini la catastrofe nazionale? Dici salute ad Ettore Ovazza

holy fuck

KEK, it's just the power of technology.

>an epidemic of men wanting to be women
>still a shortage of qt 3.14 tomboys

god is cruel

I feel bad for these people. They are the products of the shitty disgusting self centered degenerate culture we live in today. You don't let a dog in pain live

Why the fuck does the """vagina""" have teeth in the 3rd picture ?

I know Sup Forums generally hates trannys but honestly I feel pretty bad for these people. They have a serious mental illness that (at this point at least) there is no way to treat. The fact that trans "advocates" are trying to make it not be seen as a mental illness is just making the problem worse. We don't shit on schizophrenic people for hearing voices or clinically depressed people for feeling sad because we actually understand that it's a mental illness they have no control over. If the best treatment for a trans person is to start living as the opposite sex then more power to them. Unfortunately for them it's not currently possible to change your sex. The most they can do is pump themselves full or hormones and mutilate themselves to reach some horrible in between. If the "advocates" would be honest about the situation I think people would have a lot more sympathy for transgender people. I don't know how anyone can read this and not see someone who is a victim of the normalization of their mental illness. It's genuinely sad to see someone permanently fuck up their body with the expectation that it will make them feel better just to have it back fire massively. I don't know how many people here agree with me, but that's my take.

that is a misconception, that webm has nothing to do with chris chan.

That looks like one of the abominations that went through the transporter in those 80s The Fly remakes

>Is there any turning back of the transgender tide in society and politics?
Yes. They'll all kill themselves within a couple of decades because they'll realize they are genetic refuse.