Ok fags, so we know there are gonna be some happenings soon with all the tensions around

Ok fags, so we know there are gonna be some happenings soon with all the tensions around
But whats gonna be the next happening? Let the digits decide

all kekistan flagposters being banned

WWIII

hopefully the chinese get bombed

ufos

european sovereign debt crysis into EU collapse

Fuck i hope they don't enslave us

Digits confirm

Some truck or bombing or shooting in the EU or England.

aw, and i was hoping for third intifada

Kek will walk the Earth

Peace internationally, strife domestically.

Major confrontation between deep state and Trump regime. Scaramucci appointment incidicates Trump preparing for information civil war.

The end of the Jews once and for all.

Barron Trump will be the last president of the United States of America

The Event.

And a pedogate smoking gun.

shit sounds intense

LAND RECLAMATION WITHOUT COMPENSATION = STATE SPONSORED THEFT = RACE BASED CIVIL WAR!

Trump keeps pointing out "illegal leaks" he knows where theyre coming from. Its a matter of time before he hands their ass to them now

It might not lead to physical conflict but it could and I think Trump knows it.

Scaramucci is a fucking baller from the hood. Dude know his business. He and Trump are vets of NY finance/real estate world which is a savage fucking place.

Trump had wanted mooch in the admin from get go but was blocked by deep state. Gloves have finally come off.

Watch the mooch press conf yesterday. Dude is a smooth ass mother fucker.

If it gets bad and there is an attempt on Trump's life or there are assassinations, this is a tinder box that could erupt in flames.

If Trump is assassinated expect an all out civil war with factions if not most of military joining rebel groups. But it will be primarily fought through information.

Before it goes to Monarchy/Dictatorship.

Human Trafficking networks get exposed by Nazi frogs on the internet. New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

OP's mom gives everyone in the thread a blowjob

this is the owl used in the Electric Daisy Carnival fest emblem... for what purpose

I'm watching now, goddamn dat smooth voice

Body language, too.

This is 100% Trump's guy and he only did it the other way for a while to show that he gave them a chance. This shit is going to get real.