Discuss what happens on August 21 2017 since its like a month away

Discuss what happens on August 21 2017 since its like a month away.

I will fuck your mom

Fpbp

The eclipse

well this and a solar eclipse which will actually be the jews arming HAARP once again

On September 20th, Zapad 2017 ends and NATO observers leave. On September 21st, Russia and Belarus invade and occupy the Suwalki Gap in preparation for the re-annexation of Estonia, Latvia and that other one and possibly Poland.

So, what grade you going into?

7th

No matter what grade I would be I would still be smarter than a fucking leaf.

Noice

Reported for being an underaged faggot

The Germanic Death Cult is going to put everyone into FEMA camps.

I know of HAARP, but care to elaborate a little more?

when something out in space, for example a supermoon or in this case an eclipse occurs, its the perfect scapegoat for something such as a major earthquake or tsunami for the jews to use

It's a weather system in Alaska that (((they))) say just forecast the weather but it can actually create the weather. Example: Hurricane Katrina

I rise in the light!

Like I said, I know what it is, I'm just curious as to why user thought it was responsible for the eclipse.

>in Alaska

grids are all over m8.

so for example, say another big one hits japan or wherever
"it was the supermoon goyim, oy vey! blame the supermoon! and dont forget the 6 gorillian!"

Oh, ok... From the way I read your previous post, I thought you were implying that HAARP was going to cause the eclipse. Or maybe even somehow fake it.

thats my birthday

Let's see now shall we?

Hope you have a good birthday user

nonono
its just the perfect cover

This is only my opinion but I believe Nibiru will show itself during this solar eclipse. This will allow the world to see what has been kept secret since December 30th, 1983

cant be nibiru
hasn't been a massive jew evacuation order
although its too early to tell

He's not underaged, he is just autistic and repeated a lot of grades