German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people

German here, with a message for you Germanophobic people.

The allies created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Teutonic holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Poles to exterminate and enslave the Germans.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Germany and Austria during their war.

It was you who gave France nuclear weapons.

It was you who caused the Merkel to come into power in Germany.

It was you who created the East Germans, Merkel, and Die Linke.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Germany.

It was you who, with your gluttonous semen consumption, gave power to LGBT and turned a blind eye to their spreading of HIV.

It was you who abused civilized world so much that they felt they had to attack in Pearl Harbor.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Europe in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Germany unprovoked, destroyed its infrastructure, massacred its people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Europe because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

DDR IS BEST GERMANY

>Germanophobic

Nobody's scared of you pussies

That's right, Hans. Don't forget who your daddy is. We own your ass. Stop bringing in the refugees and we won't whoop your ass a fourth time.

The allies wouldn't have fucked you up if hilter didn't try to wipe out a whole race of people.

Unironically this, Germany is full of bitches who bow to the Anglo.

We love you Germany , not matter what ...

it was me, yes, you finally figured my genious masterplan Hans
PAY WAR REPARATIONS FAGGOT

Not us, it was the jew

juden must die

We should have pastoralized Germany after the war. Barring that, turned it into a freefire zone against the Sovs.
>That boner when 1000km DMZ

Don't forget Burgers , It took you to shake hands with the russian to beat this much smaller population ,

America in not a nation , never been and never will be , but what's evident , it will collapse in the near future ...

Countries like Germany are Genuine Culture and Civilisation , it has proven it endurance and it will last ...

He's right, you know

Not to mention the United States is a vassal state of Israel. If anything you're the ones getting your ass whooped

Ok, we get it. Now can you do us all a favor and love your country again and have more babies?

You better vote that bitch out this coming election man.

It was you Germans who re-elect Angela Merkel and let millions of Africans and Arabs into West Europe dooming european safety, culture and way of life.

RIP Europe

You Germans always screw up Europe.

You fought against white ethno nationalism and are proud of it you cucks.
The meme of the BLACKED anglo is real.

ANGLO here, with a message for you German 'people'.

The German created this mess.

It was you who divided up the Europe.

It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

It was you who invited the refugees on European ancestral lands..

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

What did you think you would achieve by posting this thread shill?

Also 1 post by id...

SAGE

I hope you get well soon, Germany..

>(((Germanophobes)))
FTFY

Oh god go fuck yourself.
We always were the same fucking people.
Anglo saxons are germans.
Let the war behind you and focus on whos your ally in the next coming up. Dont let them separate you into peaces, thats what the libs and jews want dont you see that ?

Hope this time germany russia and the uk is on the same side.

You should be, recycling bin. Because sometimes, when my apartement is completely tidied up and cleaned. I go out at night and get rid of my glass bottles. I will put the white ones in one hole of yours and the red ones in another. And you can't do SHIT about it, bin.

How does this make you feel?

/thread

This was our land. Anglo land. We Anglos were here before anyone! The ARYANS and their Axis came to drive us out, but we never give up we never forget.
The ARYANS took my eye. I cut off my own arm to escape them and now they fight along side the YANKS?! I spit on the YANKS. I hate you, I hate you all.

But I got a suprise for you now. The ANGLO never gives up.
We never forget
We never die.
Thiis is our land. You want to stay?
We are going to bury you here.

Which area of Germany is the most redpilled?

Eastern Germany, they're fucking based. They love to vote based Die Linke which means literally "the left".

>The ARYANS took my eye. I cut off my own arm to escape them and now they fight along side the YANKS?! I

So your russian ?
Bc they won the war not you uk and usa .
Faggot the only thing you did was bombing shit.
And after the wehrmacht was defeated you invaded. You god damn islandfaggot really believe your own propaganda. wow.

Wat? So the ex commies vote more left?

I mean natsoc redpilled.

Well nobody would be mad at germany if hitler wouldn't have been a dumbass and invaded russia and tried to take on the burgers, we are the most powerful nation on earth so idk wtf he was thinking. Hitler should have waited about 10 years and made a mega army then tried to take over europe, but no he was an idiot and put all his eggs in one basket and now we have what we see today

I'm anti German because Germans don't realize your points and take action

You don't get anywhere by blaming others countries of the mess that is currently your country. You are too busy blaming other people while slowing sinking deeper into the abyss.

If you continue on this path, your last word will be "Damn you Americans/Chinese/Russian/Austrian/Congo/Nigerians/(ad infinitum)".

Grow up and take control from the jews.

It the jews stupid

But left IS redpilled

:^)

Every single German invasion during the second world war was justified. Can't prove me wrong

>Whitey always keeping a brother down!

The real problem

>The allies created this mess.
Daily reminder that the Axis powers declared war against a Fascist country!
BTW why do you suppressed the ethnonationalism of nations that you occupied?

Also Hans stop paying the Kikes, stop sending loans and pay your debts to Greece (German reparations for World War II and World War II loan that Greece was forced to give to Germans).

>t. 600 iq military genius

big up from GdaƄsk
>germany
i hope yaall will die.

forgot my flag :)
>g*rms