Christ cucks BTFO

Well who wins in the end though?

>Oy vey you didn't pay this fee! 18 million dollar fine NOW goyim

Now I know why Trump hates regulations so much

Bump

This

Altho a Noah's Arc themed park seems impossibly boring.

bump

I've been there. I just a walk through display of animals and dinosaurs that any person who isn't retarded can know is bullshit

>Meanwhile, on the other side of the world and uncomfortably ignored by Western SJWs.

You should tweet this to him

That's not very Christian of you

Homophobic means I have a fear of faggots. I simply think they are psychologically damaged people that should be put down like a rabbid dog.

Holy fuck are you tied to that pussywhip like the golemnigger you are

yes it is. telling the truth is always a good thing

Your flag is a symbol of day man winning over the faggot nightman. Carpe Diem. Sodomites can hide their deeds done in darkness. Rainbows only come from light of the Sun light spectrum. No rainbow promise occured at night when the gays got massacred in a club. Its our rainbow fag flag. Go find a new flag to call home. Because the stars and stripes wont cover your ass for long when (((the day))) comes. Most will kill themselves since they don't produce offspring by choice and there is no hope to be found after the fall of mankind back into a dark age. Our Rainbow. Your Move. Checkmate Faggots. Period.

He's just bitter his big gay boat was a financial disaster.

>mfw they just had to build this thing in my fucking state

I'm a christian but holy shit it's time to stop

Truth of the Light over Truth of the Night.

honestly that just look like they support lgbt, instead of taking it back. they really thought they could "take it back" from millions of gays all over the planet? it's just some obscure theme park.

ya think Ken (((Ham))) would have raised money for some science labs or something productive to support his claims but he just goes the jewish route and gets the sheckles instead

if they are not children of god it doesen't matter either way

>christcucks actually take these pictures seriously
You are living in a fucking fantasy world, holy shit lmao

>thinking becoming a faggot will prevent faggots from using their symbols
they were probably all faggots to begin with

I could so totally blow you out but ill settle with "the stuff you're talking about has to do with sanctuary cities and catching robbers whether in daylight or in night time as to whether you retaliate". And pic related. And that was probably a CIA plant and he was half a fag anyways. Penises have no control over night and day. Wet and dry. Electricity or the clouds that arrange for it. And all these weird things you're misconstruing like a woman. You talk about fall of man and go to great lengths to blame the opposite gender to that which did the fucking up

If some nut needs to build an arc to save humanity, the human race will still die because someone will get a court order demanding the gays get priority.

>for-profit company tries to evade paying taxes by claiming it's a church even though being for-profit is the only reason it was approved for building in the first place
>sells the entire property to a shell company for $10 in order to try and get away with it and lists the property value at half of what it actually is
It's their own fault in the first place. They can get fucked.

The rainbow was a symbol of the biblical story of Noah long before it was a symbol of how much you like dick in your ass. They aren't trying to "take it away from anyone".

>I could so totally blow you
Well we aren't gay but if you are offering blow jobs.. i mean... receiving one ain't gay.

*billions

No one is 100% straight

Wow Jews taxing Christians. Really gets the noggin joggin

>In August 2014, Older started a petition to change the World Fantasy Award statuette from a bust of H. P. Lovecraft to one of African-American author Octavia Butler

>In November 2015 it was announced that the World Fantasy Award trophy would no longer be modelled on H. P. Lovecraft, following the 2014 campaign that called the author out as an "avowed racist" with "hideous opinions".[5] Older expressed delight at the news and posted on his Twitter account, "THEY JUST ANNOUNCED THE WORLD FANTASY AWARD WILL NO LONGER BE HP LOVECRAFT. WE DID IT. YOU DID IT. IT’S DONE. YESSSSSSSS," Older tweeted

If youre not fat or mutilated that is one weakness of mine. And youre right. All these words dont exist and are all kikery. There will be no teeth involved however, to which im sure youre unaccustomed

Someone post the collage of ant-trump fags getting BTFO.

>Christians operating like a normal company but refusing to pay taxes by claiming they're a church even though they already established themselves as a for-profit company
>build almost entirely wood structure of a tremendous size
>refuse to pay taxes that would go towards the fire department in the event it turned into the largest bonfire in north america
Wow so Christians were the Jews all along.

really makes you think

>If youre not fat
Check out the bigotted lardophobe

and you are living in a fantasy country, holy shit lmao

I don't have to play pretend unlike these faggots.

Reminds me of when Obama's admin were using the IRS to target conservative and tea party groups.

Oh also may I add Gen 9:16 And the rainbow will occur in the cloud, and I will certainly see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of every kind* on the earth.”

IDIOTS

oh my fucking god you motherfuckers caused normies to try "take back" the rainbow flag.

The memes have become reality...

kike, take some Christ
>sage this fucker to slide his thread .

They got 18 million dollars in subsidies from the state for claiming that they were an irreligious for-profit organization. They then tried to dodge a local emergency services levy by claiming they were a religious organization and so were exempt. When it was pointed out that their organization was explicitly for-profit and non-religious, they responded by selling it to a religious non-profit shell corporation for 10 dollars.

The state then said "well if you're religious now, we can't give you those tax breaks, because that's really fucking illegal."

They tried to be religious when they could use that to dodge taxes, and non-religious when they could use that to beg for shekels.

Fuckem.

Luciferian

Sage

I bet a Jew was in charge of that shit.