youtu.be/LE06lqT0Y2g
youtu.be/b98ch_Pyi-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=irXFVjdv84M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Forell
>that nose

almond activated

gawker2.0

Are there flying spaghetti monsters on the moon?

Shit like this is why Jew/fake media is dying.

The left was pushing pedophilia like crazy then they call Trump one and make it bad again. They truly hold no beliefs or morals other then destruction.

Almost like they don't believe in what they preach and just want power.

One constant in politics: the left is always projecting.

Crazy left wing conspiracy theorists

Mr. Forell's Pizzagate?

Is this real?

They better hope he doesn't sue them for libel. He's sued others for far less than this.

And sued

of course he's a pedo him and bill loved going to epsteins pedo island, anti pedos couldn't win this election cycle.

Funny how the entire shadow government is full of pedophiles, with mountains of evidence which is buried daily. And the jews at buzzfeed cling on to some loosely speculative ideas regarding trump.

Ah well, we are entering an age of truth. And all the people who have been spreading lies and misinformation will be exposed. They cannot stop this.

what are the chances of this ending in a sweet lawsuit?

>DRUMPF LIKES TO GET PEED ON LOL
>UNNAMED SOURCE

blame the enemy of that which you are guilty...they are trying to take the sting off of the arrests coming

Reminder: Trump belongs to MOLOCH now.

Sage and hide these threads, shills on the left want to try and divide Sup Forums ((more)) and make us a weaker entity as a whole.

>Literally using Buzzfeed

youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0

>is?
>question?
"Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no."
jewish tricks,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betteridge's_law_of_headlines

Oh boy, I can't wait for the libel suit!

Whelp, this is where I officially stop supporting Trump

TRUMP THOUGHT HE WAS HOT SHIT

RIP buzzfeed

>under 18
>pedophile
Last time I checked 16 was legal in many US states.

They wont get away with it this time

This is as laughable as saying Obama was a closet Muslim. Shit is it possible for either side not to constantly dip their toes into absurdist bullshit?

I honestly think that there's a pretty good chance that he is. Why else would he go backstage at the Miss Teen USA competition?

>Pizzagate isn't real.
>Trump is a pedophile.
Glad to see the cognitive dissonance is still going strong on the Left.

no article
writer not in list for politics
sage

I don't think this is real, can't find it. Link or it didn't happen.

>Article starting with a question
"""Journalism"""
I know at least 5 people without a journo degree that could come up with something better in 2 minutes while swallowing dicks

not to mention his ties to Micheal Jackson

>were?
>would?
Solid investigation buzzfeed.

Jeffrey Epstein is definitely part of the story too.

Under 18?
Don't the idiots at Buzzfeed know what "pedophile" means?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT homophobes' knee caps blown out

>now they pretend to care about pedos
lmao

Accuse others of what they're guilty of

The fact this is hitting the mainstream means (((they're))) freaking out.

hot

What's Sup Forumss opinion on the pedophile normalization group that's spams this website?

Is this shit fucken real?

Are they calling the president a pedophile now? I guess this is plan B since russia didn't hold up.

I hope CNN goes into it too. Would be fun.

>backstage?
Because he's running it and needs to supervise and troubleshoot?>Michael Jackson
Ah, it all comes together. The accuser children could not correctly identify the color of Jackson's penis.
Jackson was not a pedo, he was set up by the Jews.

This. I'm a journalist and if you have facts you don't need to present them as a question.

question headlines are for speculation and click baiting.

>obvious shitpost
>25 min with no replies
who cares

Framed like the fucking ancient aliens of statutory rape. What a dishonest little goblin.

Sage

plsno

Methinks the left doth protest too much.

it's buzzfeed, nigga
it ain't like they got any journalistic integrity to uphold

it's fake

This. They're fucked.

drumpf
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Snopes already debunked this.
Sage

>Because he's running it and needs to supervise and troubleshoot?
Are you Donald Trump? The bra straps of 16yo girls don't need any troubleshooting, user.

It takes a specific type of women to have sex with a man like Trump.

>Is Donald Trump a pedophile?
I don't know, what makes you think that?
>were some of his encounters with minors under the age of 18?
I don't know, what makes you think that?
>Would this be enough for Republicans to call for impeachment?
Practically anything would be enough. They want him out and any excuse will suffice. Actually though, I don't think this is an impeachable offense and after the tantrums they have been having, they would need comprehensive evidence to be believed.

>pedo
>Miss Teen USA

Have you seen the girls in that show?

>pedophilia
>hebephilia

Totally different things

thats one big fucking nose on that (((journalist)))

They run bots that spam a new pedo thread every 5 mins ffs, this has been going on for years without interruption, and they've never been banned. And they ramp it up to cp every night.

Is Trump a magical space man on a mission to obtain and destroy every cheeto? Would this be enough for Republicans to join the Democrats in calling for his impeachment?

David Forell

Just an innocent jew in the media, what it's my profession goy

Oy vey, you goyim!

Don't have anymore dirt on some one and the rest did not work? Let's try pedofile or rape accusations. T. Liberal.

The more you lie the more people are going to demand a right of the people to sue the media for libel.

He was good buddies with Jeffery Epstein and trumps name appears in epsteins contacts. Epstein is a child sex trafficker and was convicted, so trumps pedophilia is actually quite likely.

A French Jew and his young daughter sing about the joys of incest

youtu.be/LE06lqT0Y2g

>everyone who knows a pedophile is also a pedophile
nice meme

It took long.
>((((Forell))))
OYVEY!
Jews never had beliefs or morals

Is that a fucking midget loli?

If I was him, I would sue BuzzFeed into oblivion for even suggesting such a thing and I would not care how un-presidential it might seem.

If you are called a pedophile and don't hit back ten times harder you might as well be a pedophile.

>post a photoshopped image
>literally fake news
>conservatives fall over themselves believing it

It's like poetry.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with pedophilia.
In face, there is nothing more pure than the love between a man and a young girl. They're so soft, so warm, so nice... disgusting old (13+) women just don't compare.

>flying spaghetti monsters
False analogy. We know inductively that life made of spaghetti is impossible, and neither would such a creature have the necessary morphology to fly. To say God is like something that can't exist therefore God can't exist is to beg the question -- the conclusion is implicit in the premises -- and to demonstrate a profound and purposeful misunderstanding of what God is. All atheists should be curbstomped.

trump was stealth calling him a pedo. business men do not insult business partners

Oh yeah?

Truth

Accuse your enemy of what you are doing yourself.

Classic move by (((liberals, leftists and other elements that want to destroy us))).

>buzzpeed

8 years of Joe Biden and not a word.....

Yes. Young girls are naturally more desirable than older women. It's simple biology. Men who disagree do so simply to comply with societal norms. It's sad, really.
To explain, let me list some of the traits that men typically look for in the perfect girl.

The perfect girl
>is small
>is cute
>is pure
>is impressionable
>is soft
>is naive
>is innocent but has a natural curiosity for lewd things
>smells good (faint milk/crayon/fruit smell)
>will always look up to you
>will listen to you
>will trust you
>is interested in your hobbies
>doesn't care only about money
>likes to watch you play video games
>will let you teach her all kinds of things
>likes to cuddle with you
>has perfect skin without blemishes

As you can see, all of those exclusively apply to younger girls. Also, they tend to have a slightly higher body temperature, which feels great when cuddling.

Next on Oprah!

Jews Sacrificing Babies

youtu.be/b98ch_Pyi-Y

>(((BUZZFEED)))

Fake fake fake news

>we slander now

RIP Buzzsheeeit

>Not chubby chasing.

I'm so disapointed.

>Jews never had beliefs or morals

youtube.com/watch?v=irXFVjdv84M

Just asking questions folks, nothing wrong or slanderous about asking questions

implying being attracted to sexually mature teens is wrong. ffs any guy who says he isnt attracted to some hot ass 16 year old is a fucking liar or a faggot

is he threatening Huma?

>the left always accuses what they are guilty of

With that said, I hope that this article comes back to haunt David (((Forell)))

>Buzzfeed
>Top 10 reasons to IMPEACH NOW. You won't believe number 6!

It's alright if they're a little chubby as long as they're still small and cute at the same time.

the irony

>Does Donald Trump have connections to Satan and the demonic underworld? Here's 15 reasons this might be true. Number 13 Will Shock You!!

THIS IS TO DISTRACT FROM >Elizabeth Lee Beck

WE'RE GETTING CLOSER.

Remember that anonymous woman that was suing Trump for allegedly raping her along with Epstein when she was underaged at some party.

Then quickly withdrew the lawsuit a week or two before Nov 8th, after the "damage" to his reputation and run for the presidency had already been done.

This reeks of the same shit. Dems are so desperate.

And even if it were true (which it isn't), what does that have to do with impeachment? Don't crimes have to be committed *while in office* to be impeached for them.

huma sleepy :3

Jesus. The wheels are moving. Shit is going down.