Bodybuilding is undercover gay industry

Who do you think buys all those videos from repetrope.com/men, musclegallery.com, usamuscle.com, muscleweb.com, vistavideo.com and all the rest? Women? Um, no.
If you look closely enough at his website, almost every bodybuilder you can name offers some version of private posing, very "personal" trainin, web cam sessions, or sellin used articles of his clothin. Again, who do you think buys this stuff?

muscled up,hair-less, oiled up men posing almost naked in front of an admiring male audicience.
0 athletic perfomance, its also a huge pryamid scheme for selling supplements and 'roids. Which are drugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xww_jLr-fLA
youtube.com/watch?v=oS1CQ3LJBxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This

Don't fall for the muscle jew. Ottermode is the extent you need for pussy. Just work out to stay in shape instead of spending thousands on supplements to become a roid monkey.

notice none athlete (real ones) even resemble bodybuilders.
muscled-up actors generally lack a background in real sports.

also theres' the "in season/contest look",the year around theyre fat slobs.
Swimmers are always looking neat.

>/fit/ is gay

I thought this was common knowledge.

almost all athletes are gay

Bigorexia is real.
You just end up with atrophied testicles, autistically preparing 6 meals a day, and doing gay for pay in order to afford growth hormone.

Just lift for health.

>improving your body is gay, shitposting low effort bait threads on Sup Forums is where it's at
Kys

>buffing up until you're not functional nor have any dexterity is an improvement

really?
why u say this?

it's really not an issue for the vast majority of people who lift, your shit troll thread is focusing on a minority of mentally ill people WITHIN the minority of people who lift extensively, most people who lift (eg. >95%) aren't hardcore lifters

Your gay argument was better than this dog shit

>ITT: Butthurt DYELs who have no personal discipline to improve themselves beyond being scrawny cucks.

I bet you all unironically argue that traps aren't gay.

dyel?

People who lift and act like that makes them superior to people who don't are just retarded. Do you think the generation who fought in WW2 were gym bros? No they were all tall lanky dudes who didn't need to spend all of their time around other men in gym clothes. Being into bodybuilding was always a homoerotic thing until modern times anyway.

Bodybuilding is gay tranny kike piss
youtube.com/watch?v=xww_jLr-fLA

This was/is a Common Filth theory
just sayin

>bodybuilding is a modern invention
only steroids are

>everyone who wants to be strong want to be a roided up freak and prance about on a stage
'no'

What a bizarre projection you just posted. What prompted that?

Bodybuilding is for insecure and often degenerate posers. Calisthenics is the real mans aesthetic enhancement workout.

no homo tho

It's almost as if you could do both.

this is close to the truth but veers away from it in important ways.

#1 truth: bodybuilding is not to impress women. it's to impress (gay) men. this is the most important truth in this post. women don't like fats cause basically they can't shag well but putting lots of effort into your appearance(trying to look like the belle of the ball, not just presentable/professional) is fundamentally a gay thing.

#2 a lot of body builders are involved in gay shit. for a lot, its cause they're gay, which is why they're involved in body building in the first place. for the others, its cause they basically don't make money from body building, and have to fund their steroid/food habits somehow.

#3 every gym, especially every body building gym, has a dude selling gear in it. often the gym owners have some kind of business relationship with the gear pushers where they kick up a % of sales to the owner and the owner turns a blind eye to it.

however bodybuilding as a whole isn't a gay industry. maybe at some point it was, but Arnold, who is clearly a heterosexual, caused bodybuilding to explode in popularity. why is this? basically because Arnold sold an image to guys that you can literally be 20IQ dumb as a fucking rock and basically unemployed (Arnold is actually very smart and a good businessman, but when he first arrived in America that was his image) and attract lots of girls just by lifting heavy shit all day. bodybuilding would be 10% as popular as it is today without Arnold so you can't say the entire thing is gay, most bodybuilders are just Arnold wannabes. or people with athletic ability who are literally too dumb to play sports.

also I would say bodybuilding is definitely much more gay and steroid infused with arabs than it is with blacks or whites. gay arabs basically adopted the gym as their spot for gay hookups.

yeah no shit, bodybuilding is fucking gay as fuck. powerlifting is hetero as fuck tho

It's fact though.

If you are a man, and you dedicate so much time and effort into your body, when study after study has shown that women do not even prefer excessive muscle development, then what is the reason?

There is no real health benefit to being jacked, no relationship benefit. I can only surmise that it's the result of repressed homosexuality.

Yeah just look into Matt Ogus gay4pay double life. The gestalt of modern bodybuilding is homosexual narcissism.

>bodybuilding was "founded"

Are you fucking stupid? People have been "bodybuilding" for years, way before jews had any power as well you idiot retard. I guess the muscles in our body are also jewish

Fat autist Blaha on gay4pay and fags in bodybuilding:
youtube.com/watch?v=oS1CQ3LJBxg

>it's a fact though
>I can only surmise
Just listen to yourself. I don't want to defend roidheads but you're not making a good takedown.

Body building is incredibly gay. Look at how everyone on fit is borderline faggot. Also that level of "exercise" isn't good for you. Its better to have a body built for a sport or to just workout/run/play a sport to stay healthy.

Good goy buy (((supplements))) and pay for an expensive gym membership so (((women))) will find you more attractive.

Only fags say "ottermode." This is a fact.

If sodomites were fags why did Lot offer them a bunch of women to fuck? Sodomy is "grab them". Everybody is gay
This

This is a myth

fucking this 100%

/fit/ is undeniably gay -- use common sense and no overthinking, they're all checking out each other's bodies and "mirin"

the fact that it's called "bodybuilding" instead of "strength-building" shows the focus -- male jerking to his own body. should be about acquiring strength

you can get big without being a faggot

the bigger you get the more fags will throw them selves at you, but you also get 4X the pussy. unless your a faggot to begin with, than you can just tell the fags to fuck off, there are plenty of str8 muscle men

Knights of Banjo Hollow pasta! Yes!

No kosher cuss words, just good honest slurs like nigger and faggot and kike.

Bodybuilding's weird. I like the Golden Age a bit.

There's no such thing as too much natty barbell strength training, though. Being strong and high-T rules.

I'm getting a little older, and my metabolism is slowing down, so I'm getting a little paunchy. But my traps, back, lats and chest are highly developed from my line of work. Also, I don't really work out my legs, so they're pretty skinny. Surely this is the ideal body type, no?

Who makes the best film directors? Just listen to the women -- "the male gaze". Look at history -- who are the actors, and who is acted upon?

Men rule in aesthetics and agency. Those two, met and focused on oneself become bodybuilding.

F

Go do some laps in the pool while the real men do the lifting kid

>tall lanky dudes
No.
The average height was tiny back then

it's gay on paper
delet this