Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do...

Holy shit I just got robbed, what the fuck should I do ? I was hanging out with some friends at Alexander Platz near Berlin when I got separated from my buddies and decided to go home, suddenly 3-4 immigrants come jump on me and one of them pulls a fucking butterfly knife(they are illegal here) and tells me in broken english/german " Gib uns Geld oder wir fick dich deustcher", I then give him my wallet and runned as fast as I could and I couldn't even fucking fight them, they all seemed to have knifes. I am fucking terrified, should I call the police ?

OK now repeat this but in greentext.

PART N' PARCEL

File a police report and get a copy, you're going to need it for the insurance claim.

Kek

Going near Alexanderplatz. Ever. You probably also hang around at the RAW place and at Hermannplatz. Berlin sucks so bad by now. I hate to see the city i grew up in getting this fucked but there is no going back. All that can be done now is to glass it.

Welcome to the enrichment

Fuck off you retard, I am terriefied and my legs are literally shaking!

old copy pasta is stale

WTH are you expecting here? Call the police immediately.

>Alexander Platz
>Walking around in Berlin at 1 AM

Literally why? Everybody knows its crime ridden hellhole at night .

If you are not home and still alone, do not look at your phone in public transportation, call the police now if you havent already and make an "Anzeige gegen Unbekannt ( Shitskin)" so that it appears in the statistics. Be save and hate shitskins just that little bit more. And try to redpill your friends if not already.

not this shitty copypasta again

That's why you never put anything you don't want to lose in your wallet.
I use wallets as a bait for robbers.

post more frogs

>call police
>Ask you describe suspects
>"Middle eastern, Muslim"
>Go to jail for hate speech

Sorry my kraut friend, nothing you can do but head home. Maybe pick up a Doener and some cheap beer while at it.

This is actually a solid advice. In areas plagued by picpockets (eg downtown Barcelona) I usually put a decoy wallet dangling out of my back pouch so that pickpockets will go for it.

Calling the police would be awfully xenophobic of you.

This.

Also, move out of that shithole ASAP.

Checked, its stale copypasta from r/T_D. Congratulations! Also saged.

>walking around Berlin at night

On my first night there, I saw a white girl getting beaten up by a gang of wild niggers. Don't know what the fuck you're doing in Alexanderplatz because you should know to stick to the S-bahn routes

I know this is a b8 thread, but to my kraut friends, just how bad is Germany now?
I lived in Darmstadt in '08 and while there were some rougher areas, never felt that worried. Sane for when I went to Frankfurt. Has it gotten so much worse in just 9 years?

kek, because it's true

Welcome to Berlin

>I am terriefied and my legs are literally shaking
pussy ass nigga